Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/29/us-weapons-israel-gaza-war/ https://archive.ph/99szl
U.S. signs off on more bombs, warplanes for Israel
Despite a widening rift with the Israeli government, the Biden administration continues to authorize the transfer of 2,000-pound bombs and other weapons

I hate this loving country so much, dti dta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
They keep saying there's a rift between the us and Israel but I'm yet to see it.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Confusedslight posted:

They keep saying there's a rift between the us and Israel but I'm yet to see it.

I guess the Atlantic and Mediterranean are rifts.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Joe Biden is history's greatest monster.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/29/us-weapons-israel-gaza-war/ https://archive.ph/99szl
Despite a widening rift with the Israeli government, the Biden administration continues to authorize the transfer of 2,000-pound bombs and other weapons

Zeno's rift

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
gently caress joe biden. Nazi gently caress.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Malloc Voidstar posted:

breaking: weapons dealer sells weapons

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Oh yeah I'm sure that rift is totally real and not made-up bullshit for domestic PR

DTA

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Biden is Hitler 3

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

breaking: weapons dealer sells weapons

I don't think the US sells weapons to Israel. It gives the weapons to Israel and the money for the weapons directly to the military-industrial complex.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
god drat joe biden and this government to hell

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
It is a moral imperative that the united states of America falls along with isreal.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/BRICSinfo/status/1773568262715900108?s=20

India also lion sir!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I too think we should ship a lot of 2000 pound bombs to israel but not the same way Joe Biden does it

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I too think we should ship a lot of 2000 pound bombs to israel but not the same way Joe Biden does it

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

indians be tired of being called racial slurs by isrealis for.....supporting israel

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

mom says he can only patrol for 20 minutes and he has to wear his floaties

Poor guy stuck in a permanent state of confusion because Israelis keep addressing him as General

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BearsBearsBears posted:

I don't think the US sells weapons to Israel. It gives the weapons to Israel and the money for the weapons directly to the military-industrial complex.

that's true but transactions occur more than just in dollars, not doubt we get them to bomb poo poo all the time in the neighborhood

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Confusedslight posted:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Retromancer posted:

It is funny how other countries think Americans eat like the people in Interstellar.

It's funnier that they're 70% right.

I forgot that in that movie, its about how the only food source left in the world is corn. I'm not sure that would be sustainable, like everyone would starve to death pretty quickly wouldnt they?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

airdropping desperately needed explosive aid on tel aviv

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I said come in! posted:

I forgot that in that movie, its about how the only food source left in the world is corn. I'm not sure that would be sustainable, like everyone would starve to death pretty quickly wouldnt they?

Forgive my corn posting, but no, the natives knew how to make it nutritionally complete.

fizziester
Dec 21, 2023

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

lol

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

Forgive my corn posting, but no, the natives knew how to make it nutritionally complete.

how

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

Not teaching white people how to nixtamalize corn was the coolest thing they ever did, lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
NYT and ISW making GBS threads their diapers coping and seething that the resistance is still going strong

==================

‎The ‎‎New York Times‎‎ quoted an analysis that the Palestinian factions are still standing in the ‎‎Gaza Strip‎‎, in light of the continued attacks targeting the occupation forces, while the ‎‎Washington Post‎‎ reported that the US administration allowed billions more weapons to be sent to Israel despite the criticism it faces among lawmakers.‎

‎The New York Times said that Israeli occupation forces are fighting to retake areas already captured in the Gaza Strip, demonstrating the steadfastness of Palestinian fighters.‎

‎The newspaper quotes an analysis by the Institute for the Study of War in Washington that the Islamic Resistance Movement (‎‎Hamas‎‎) and other Palestinian resistance factions have carried out more than 70 attacks targeting the Israeli occupation forces inside and around ‎‎the Shifa Medical Complex‎‎, since the start of the last Israeli offensive there on 18 of this month.‎

‎The high rate of attacks by the Palestinian resistance in the Strip on the occupation forces indicates that the factions retain a significant degree of combat effectiveness in the area, despite what it calls "ongoing Israeli cleansing efforts around Gaza City."‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2024...%BA%D8%B2%D8%A9

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Zedhe Khoja posted:

hmmmm

The most popular domestic pizza chain is worse

special shoutout to the "Orlando"

Special Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Tuna, Shrimp, Onions, and Corn

e: hey mawarannahr what the gently caress is up with the sausage situation in this country. the most ubiquitous sausage is the sucuk, which is basically beef pepperoni and could be a fine substitute but whenever they need to put any kind of pork product substitute for anything "western" they use that terrible hot dog sausage. like you go to sbarros at the airport and it's like 20 varieties of hotdog meat.

Wild. I can get a sucuk pizza in regional Australia and they use hotdog in Turkey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you add lyme