Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i keep a pee knife on hand just in case

usually the piss logs are small enough to go down without, but one never wants to be caught with their pants down, so to speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Apparently today is Good Friday, I saw a random person carrying a cross around. It looked fairly heavy and wooden.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Foamy Piss kills 69 goons per year. Test early, and test often. GBS Cares™️

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

:piss:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Anderson Koopa posted:

Apparently today is Good Friday, I saw a random person carrying a cross around. It looked fairly heavy and wooden.

:judas:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bad Purchase posted:

i keep a pee knife on hand just in case

usually the piss logs are small enough to go down without, but one never wants to be caught with their pants down, so to speak

my pee pistol turned in to a crap cannon

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

might want to see a doctor about that

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
If a barista could make latte art in your toilet you should get that checked out.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Luvcow posted:

yup

make it sting

see a doctor if your piss is foamy and stings

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Speaking of, I've wasted about an hour of my valuable time tracking down a prescription for antibiotics. Wasted visit, multiple phone calls, the doctor on call after hours....

But I got er done

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I need a piss comparison table to determine how bubbly my piss is

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

redshirt posted:

Speaking of, I've wasted about an hour of my valuable time tracking down a prescription for antibiotics. Wasted visit, multiple phone calls, the doctor on call after hours....

But I got er done

Have u looked up essential oils

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Have u looked up essential oils

That was my next option. And saüná

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
so is your piss like PFAS foam? cuz if so OP I would talk to a medical professional

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

credburn posted:

Hey gang, how foamy is your urine?

0-1% foamy.

credburn posted:

Sometimes the pee is so foamy that it takes three flushes to get 100% of the foam gone.

:psyduck: Please see a doctor and drink more water.

It's astounding how we can become normalized to abnormal body functions because we have no one else to compare it to.

On another note that isn't piss related, the sun has come out today and I've got the windows cracked open. Feels good. Warm, yellow sunlight, dripping everywhere.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

as a kid i thought it was normal to hold your piss in for the entire school day after lunch and wait till you got home at ~4:00, because starting around 3rd grade we weren't allowed to leave class to go the bathroom, and because most of our classes were in portables setup in fields behind the school, you couldn't walk to the bathroom and back in the 5 min between classes

it was a revelation when i got to middle school and realized you didn't have to just be uncomfortable all day long

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Good Friday has not been good to me. I've thrown up twice and feel absolutely debilitated. I think I know for sure how Jesus must have felt that day.

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Hello Friday thread, I'm going to need all the positive energy in the world today.

Lots of yucky, terrible personal things going on at the same time.

I'm sorry the universe often seems to have a "when it rains, it storms" energy to terrible things. I hope your able to resolve at least one terrible thing soon so it isn't all piling up on you at once.

Sending positive vibes your way! :nyan:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It is pizza and wings and bourbon and perhaps a movie.

Saw Godzilla X Kong yesterday and it was fun

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i've had a ringing in my left ear since i saw dunc 2 in imax a couple weeks back. on-off kinda like morse code, but less regular.

i think that loud rear end piece of poo poo movie gave me hearing damage. i hope it's not permanent.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Bad Purchase posted:

as a kid i thought it was normal to hold your piss in for the entire school day after lunch and wait till you got home at ~4:00, because starting around 3rd grade we weren't allowed to leave class to go the bathroom, and because most of our classes were in portables setup in fields behind the school, you couldn't walk to the bathroom and back in the 5 min between classes

it was a revelation when i got to middle school and realized you didn't have to just be uncomfortable all day long

I once had a job where you weren't even allowed to get up to pee unless you had approval from your manager. At my current very blessed job managers will yell at people to stop hating their kidneys if they mention that they need to pee but aren't getting up to go.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ATTN Campers: The basketball court is 100% open and fully dry!

However, high winds and gusts will impact your shot.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatts posted:

Hell yeah

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

Ulillinguist posted:

I'm sorry the universe often seems to have a "when it rains, it storms" energy to terrible things. I hope your able to resolve at least one terrible thing soon so it isn't all piling up on you at once.

Sending positive vibes your way! :nyan:

Thank you so much friend. I'm very sleep deprived at the moment, that I've been staring at a jpeg of the Costco Food Court and kept saying ,"that hot dog is a hundred fifty dollars"

No, I know that's not right and not normal. No, I haven't gone off the deep end. I think it's just a mix of bad hands dealt and family emergencies.

But this thread gives me all the warm energy that I love about SA and can't thank you all enough. ♥️♥️

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

emSparkly posted:

Good Friday has not been good to me. I've thrown up twice and feel absolutely debilitated. I think I know for sure how Jesus must have felt that day.

Sounds like someone had one too many chalices of the blood of our lord and saviour last night

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gatts posted:

Greek salads with chicken for dinner but I copped a six pack of Belgians for me and a bottle of wine for the missus. Haven’t been drinking much lately but I felt like chilling tonight.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bagmonkey posted:

what kind OP. I think you should get "tiny burgers w/ really good fries", its an excellent play when done right

local place that does imitation version of in and out except better and cheaper

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Toxic Mental posted:

hell yes get dat thick onion slice

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Being better than In N Out is a very low bar to clear. Maybe the ones near me just suck but it's been the most mediocre fast food burger I've had every time I've gone there

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

a solid business plan

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

deep dish peat moss posted:

Being better than In N Out is a very low bar to clear. Maybe the ones near me just suck but it's been the most mediocre fast food burger I've had every time I've gone there

Those are good burgers, Walter.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

In N Out is fine, it's nothing insane but it's pretty good. I wouldn't call it my favorite burger or anything but it's solid usually, and this place does it with better ingredients at a lower price so who can pass that up. The double cheeseburger is $4.95, which is basically unheard of in my city, most other places it would be minimum $12 or something and the bun would be lovely.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

That's fair, any burger for $4.95 is a pretty good burger. When I want a fast food sandwich these days I usually go to Popeye's specifically because it's really good and only like $6 for a bigass sandwich.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

In and Out blows

You can't just throw fry sauce on everything and proclaim you're the king of fast food burgers

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat that first beer went down like Saalkin’s mom on our first date

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm gonna have a pepperoni pizza and a big stout tonight.

032924_4
Mar 29, 2024
and watch.......C.B.S.!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Toxic Mental posted:

ask them for a mustard fried double double animal style and see how they do

Adbot