Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Clouking yourself in Christinaity to spread bigotry and attack marginalized communities is some twisted deeply American poo poo

Yeah these guys keep pushing a 'No true Christian' crap but completely ignore American Christianity has done this from the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

I think you’ll find that Christians called dibs and firstsies on Easter Sunday. Only Satan would ignore this

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

beef sweat posted:

I think you’ll find that Christians called dibs and firstsies on Easter Sunday. Only Satan would ignore this

Only a religion as young as christianity would call dibs acting like it was there since the start.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I've completed my transvestigation - Jesus of Nazareth was obvious transgender. Just look at his long hair, feminine features. soft voice. He clearly wanted to be a woman. It's all lining up. :sickos:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Toxic Mental posted:

I've completed my transvestigation - Jesus of Nazareth was obvious transgender. Just look at his long hair, feminine features. soft voice. He clearly wanted to be a woman. It's all lining up. :sickos:

According to their custom, the whole egg thing symbolizes when Jesus' egg cracked, and They went out to Hot Topic and bought rainbow arm warmers and cat ears. And it was so. Strange, yes, but we should have respect. Amen.

froste
Mar 19, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

also wore a dress in lots of the manual photographs from the time

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Probably a waste of money but here's a new ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkgD7PoW43g

Here's something from bernie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C2iyUmHeag

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
“And jesus placed the cat ears upon their head and looked and they said “the only correct factions in fallout new vegas are yes man or the NCR, Nya” and thus they made a great commission with their followers for several paintings of their OC in their preferred fetish and it was good”

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"Remember to like and subscribe, my child"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

“And a man to came to them and spoke “I am a brony and this man is a furry, make him go away” and Jesus looked at him and spoke “nya, you are both the same, now I’d like to make a commission with this man” and they both agreed.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

“And a man to came to them and spoke “I am a brony and this man is a furry, make him go away” and Jesus looked at him and spoke “nya, you are both the same, now I’d like to make a commission with this man” and they both agreed.

:laffo:

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Toxic Mental posted:

Probably a waste of money but here's a new ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkgD7PoW43g

It's more of a reminder for Harris supporters to stay at home than support Biden. Trump really can't bleed any votes within the GOP establishment. Even if 2 or 3% of GOP members decide to not vote in the presidential election Trump is hosed.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

That’s a good thing. Like genuinely.

Current politics is like the end of academics studying Second Life where they were actually just studying other academics studying second life.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Grey Cat posted:

When I've looked at the numbers and decline I've only been depressed that it's not nearly as quick as I'd like.

:lol: like the Japanese soldier stuck on some island that wouldn't believe WWII was over until the 70's, I assume there will be some Christian holdouts in the future when Biden is done attacking and dethroning God.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Data Graham posted:

Lolol

I guess making it a Taco Bell for a “run for the border” joke would be too many layers (burrito)

I really miss the 7 layer burrito.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Budzilla posted:

It's more of a reminder for Harris supporters to stay at home than support Biden. Trump really can't bleed any votes within the GOP establishment. Even if 2 or 3% of GOP members decide to not vote in the presidential election Trump is hosed.

I'm a never-Harris so I get it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Budzilla posted:

Yeah i think a decent chunk of conservatives just stay home OR quietly vote Biden and never admit it.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Nah, with that heart, I reckon oily Josh was a Care Bear.

Or Mah Ti 1.0

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

What does the dumbest member of Congress have to say about Easter?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

That’ll win the Muslim vote

Then again it might, but I hope someone interviews a CAIR/GOP guy over it

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yeah if I think of America ditching somewhere quick and doing nothing, especially financially, I think of post-war Japan.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Yeah i think a decent chunk of conservatives just stay home OR quietly vote Biden and never admit it.
The Biden people will try to create a permission structure for this sliver of the population so they don’t lose their inner Man Card over not voting for the rotting con man.

They’re lucky they’re the swing vote

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

kazil posted:

What does the dumbest member of Congress have to say about Easter?

yeah, the president having a big rear end easter party at his house does sound pretty satanic. you gottem tuber

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Biden banned Jesus eggs but allowed Mohammad eggs.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Data Graham posted:

The day is soon to come, if not already here, when "LGBTQ+/adjacent/ally" as a percentage of the American population surpasses "practicing Christian"

We are there

Like for their demented version, they are a loud minority. This poo poo just gets the same lunatics everytime hopping mad, no one else cares

People care about rights being taken, about book bans, about abuse and violence towards their loved ones

That's why the GOP can only win blood red poo poo since 2022, because their siren calls to fanatics is repellent to literally everyone else.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Nailed Jesus gives serious freaky deaky hand and foot jobs.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"The Democratic Party is a Satanic cult"

— literally a US Senator in 2024

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

Biden banned Jesus eggs but allowed Mohammad eggs.

i heard he banned jewish easter eggs but allowed hamæster eggs

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Data Graham posted:

trying to make the Democratic Party sound cool

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Data Graham posted:

And he's doing nothing about it, big strong tough man like him, what a bitch.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Data Graham posted:

From the party of actual Pedophiles and Donald Trump

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Nessus posted:

The Biden people will try to create a permission structure for this sliver of the population so they don’t lose their inner Man Card over not voting for the rotting con man.

They’re lucky they’re the swing vote

Dark Biden is having a swingers party.

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009
Biden is running distractions from big Bunsen.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

can the ham with pineapple be a rum ham

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

marines are pissed that he's co-opting national crayon day

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Toxic Mental posted:

Jesus answered "I am the way and the truth and the life. Make sure to click the bell."

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I've decided the Dems need to win POTUS, gain and hold the house for the next two elections, and get up to 67 seats in the senate in 2026.

Then impeach and convict Thomas and Kavanaugh and the other two fraudulent Justices. Then put in some 35 year old super progressive people. All women, trans, gay, POC, whatever.

Okay, now that the plan is in place, let's do it.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

bird with big dick posted:

Whenever I take communion I pretend it’s Jesus’s wiener.

Taint crackers and nutsack juice wine? I'll take the lot.

<rant>
Seriously, if you claim to believe in the bible, read the goddamn thing. Jesus was all give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, let the children come to me and turn the other cheek, not gently caress the government, close the border and put three rounds in the center of mass. If the dude were to come back today, who would he kick the poo poo out of?
</rant>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Project 2025 Liberal Edition