Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Speaking of Moviebob there was the goon Raenier Salazar who was a big moviebob fan who someone discovered replyguys to him constantly (never gets acknowledged) and whenever people in the online creators thread (circa like 3 or 4 years ago) made fun of moviebob he'd go to twitter to tell him his honor is being besmirched.
the funniest part of that was moviebob replying 'i dont care'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

o candidia, our home and native land.
true nasty funk in all of us command.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Don Cherry rules. He turns hotel bedspreads into suits and talks about hockey. I’m not from Canada, but if I were I’d have a picture of him in my home.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Robobot posted:

Don Cherry rules. He turns hotel bedspreads into suits and talks about hockey. I’m not from Canada, but if I were I’d have a picture of him in my home.

he's really racist, which is unfortunate

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

another chud... smh.......

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Improbable Lobster posted:

he's really racist, which is unfortunate

Well, he’s a 90 year old hockey player so some was expected. How racist we talking here?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Robobot posted:

Well, he’s a 90 year old hockey player so some was expected. How racist we talking here?

lol don cherry literally only played 1 game in the nhl which i think is darkly hilarious.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
he was too good so they had to bench him to limit his power

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the ice wasnt white enough

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I think I posted about this before but back a handful of years ago at pax east Moviebob had a panel and while I didn't go two of my friends I went to the con with did and said that the first like 20 mins were technical problems and then it was content like a powerpoint presentation with a screenshot of the original Metroid and him saying "bet you guys don't know what THIS game is.."

they all took a big group picture at the end with bob and my friend flipped off the camera so it never got posted lol.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the movie bob super mario bros 3 book where he compares the release of super mario bros 3 to 9/11

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the movie bob super mario bros 3 book where he compares the release of super mario bros 3 to 9/11

Teh console wars was his personal Vietnam...

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
My city's don cherry sports bar and grill has this as one of their pics

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dixville posted:

Don't sign your emptyquotes??

Question marks make you look like a pussy automatically especially when you talk poo poo so remember to use them wisely and mockingly when you don’t know when else. Cheers.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

nice of you to look out for your fellow poster this easter morning :angel:

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Raenir Salazar eventually moved onto D&D, a forum made for people like him.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

My city's don cherry sports bar and grill has this as one of their pics

lol. my browser also isn't invited for super fun time either.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
if only the D&D Israel/Palestine thread had as many IKs as the watch thread

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the ice wasnt white enough

lol

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I think I posted about this before but back a handful of years ago at pax east Moviebob had a panel and while I didn't go two of my friends I went to the con with did and said that the first like 20 mins were technical problems and then it was content like a powerpoint presentation with a screenshot of the original Metroid and him saying "bet you guys don't know what THIS game is.."

they all took a big group picture at the end with bob and my friend flipped off the camera so it never got posted lol.

Movieblob did this poo poo during his rampage movie review where he smugly did a bit about younger people not knowing what an arcade was

It was like a minute or two long but so I don’t think he was joking

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
after carefully reading whatever was posted about overnight, ive determined that this is the best mega man song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NS59e05C9E

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol don cherry literally only played 1 game in the nhl which i think is darkly hilarious.

he was fired after guessing wrong what the N stood for

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Castlevania music powns Megaman’s taint and balls.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Was Megaman built with a taint and balls?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Violen posted:

after carefully reading whatever was posted about overnight, ive determined that this is the best mega man song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NS59e05C9E

I like how you can hold a button when picking Shade Man's stage and get the Super Ghouls n Ghosts music

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Terrible Opinions posted:

he's also posted some absolute crimes against food in the keto thread but it's the keto thread so

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Was Megaman built with a taint and balls?

the mega buster is his prostate

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

it’s in the drat name, smh

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Wormskull posted:

its indisputable

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Wormskull posted:

It's about time someone said it.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Wormskull posted:

is there anyone who thinks differently???

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I probably wouldn't phrase it like that

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Snow Cone Capone posted:

is there anyone who thinks differently???

it's like picking a favorite child, which is righteous to do, and the answer is mega man

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
castlevania symphony of the night had a score so good that when I heard it for the first time, it made me want to play the game. Summer Fields from Fable also has that quality.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
My mom liked it when we played Fable cause she loved hearing the music and silly voices

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

man i thought the obelisk had great vibes but the tower of katsuguchi :discourse:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Snow Cone Capone posted:

man i thought the obelisk had great vibes but the tower of katsuguchi :discourse:

I made a flag once that was pretty much exactly this lol

#Flagtracker ? Coding goons

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
final room in that dungeon is peak vibes

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Things that make life worth living:

Video games
The zoo
My cat
Posting

I put up with everything else for these 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Terrible Opinions posted:

Does he not post in tradgames anymore? Might be worth reading that forum now...