Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Lol yeah I mean the fixation on who is bigfoot reads scummy. But would scum be self aware?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I also read Shark sliding comfortably back into day 1 reads without question to be scummy

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Forget that I also did that

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Johnny Keats posted:

Lol yeah I mean the fixation on who is bigfoot reads scummy. But would scum be self aware?

tpc says that poo poo literally every time i say they're bigfoot and im coming around to the idea that they're actually bigfoot being reactive

also under no circumstances will i stop looking for bigfoot, pal. i can do that and scumhunt at the same time. bigfoot must die

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

sharkmafia posted:

anyway rwc still looks pretty good to me. i would also go for clo but nobody seems terribly interested in that

##vote rwc

shwinnebego posted:

##vote rhymes

I want my lawyer!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

##vote Keats

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Johnny Keats posted:

I also read Shark sliding comfortably back into day 1 reads without question to be scummy

also, why

do you have information to share? do you think rwc isn't scummy? what is your opinion

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

No I don't have info I just am posting immediate reads

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I think Scrap Dragon is scum and not with Shark. So

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I might be interested in a Clo vote. Let's see...

##vote Clo

Feels all right so far.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

let it be known: we have exited the day 1 meme zone. thus, any and all who disagree with finding and killing bigfoot are acting counter to town's interests

i once again entreat afqm to reveal bigfoot's identity so that they may be shot down in the street like a dog

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
There's no reason to think about bigfoot if you're town

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

sounds like something bigfoot would say, moritz

furthermore, because we have a convenient vig with which to shoot bigfoot, we don't need to use the elimination on him. that can be reserved for scum. we can easily do both

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

who do you think is scum, mafia player tired moritz? i haven't seen much of you this game. what is your opinion

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I do not like that vote on me from yuming especially with Zoya's flip

Chain voting in day 2? Mhmmm

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

There's no reason to think about bigfoot if you're town

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

re: wologar votes from yesterday-

hambeet im feeling pretty good about even though he was the one that really got the wologar train rolling. felt genuine to me

rwc was second and i'm currently voting them. but in this case they were probably next on the block after wologar so them voting for wologar is not in itself very surprising. i find them scummy for other reasons

yuming was also on wologar, and keats, and tpc, and me. i think tpc thought we were in a 'get to 8 or no-elim' situation, like i did, so i think that vote's pretty good. and anyway i don't think they're scum, i think they're bigfoot . so if there's a scum on wologar other than rwc i'd be inclined to think its keats or yuming

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

sharkmafia posted:

let it be known: we have exited the day 1 meme zone. thus, any and all who disagree with finding and killing bigfoot are acting counter to town's interests

i once again entreat afqm to reveal bigfoot's identity so that they may be shot down in the street like a dog

Dogs should not be shot down, in the street or anywhere else! Retire this idiom!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

(Unless they're rabid)

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

true, don't shoot dogs, do shoot bigfoot

bigfoot is not town's big friend. bigfoot is a third party survivor with the potential to kill power roles. the scum have already demonstrated their ability to avoid hitting bigfoot while performing night actions. bigfoot is a Menace

that said as yesterday there's very little we can directly do about bigfoot unless afqm helps or shwinn decides to just take his shot. so i will leave you with this: please consider helping end bigfoot if you have the means to do so

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Just read into AFQM's posting to infer who bigfoot is to avoid targeting him. Now scumhunt

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
The only power role that really need to do their power stuff is the mafia scum killing role

Handsome nerd sucks when we have four/five vanilla and two of them have flipped

Jailer exist to get hosed with when scum has a redirector. Same thing with tracker

Imo we should post reads and hunt scum and treat this game as a mostly vanilla game

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

hey man, i already have been scumhunting. if you dont want to hear about bigfoot just don't pay attention to those posts. I am capable of talking about two things at the same time

although it should also have been clear from that last post that i am pretty much out of things to say about bigfoot, for now

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Okay that's fair

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

wologar posted:

Yuming today. Beet tomorrow. Scrap Dragon D3.

If I'm eliminated today, beet tomorrow.

I'm listening....

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

yuming is an ok vote, scrap dragon is mostly just a lurker but could easily be scum

not on board for hambeet, im 95% that he believed what he was saying

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm listening....

Tired motors isn’t seriously considering this.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm listening....

Tell me more dead person who can't provide any analysis of the current game state ##vote Tired Moritz

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Like obviously it's a joke but also just a bad post

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Like obviously it's a joke but also just a bad post

Where is the joke?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I want my lawyer!

NatureBoy is kinda like Big Foot's lawyer. Speaks for the cryptid for the cryptids cannot speak for themselves and all

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

sharkmafia posted:

that said as yesterday there's very little we can directly do about bigfoot unless afqm helps or shwinn decides to just take his shot. so i will leave you with this: please consider helping end bigfoot if you have the means to do so

I'm afraid that the optimal play for me is very obviously to wait until end-game to shoot.

If Big Foot dies before me, I win.

Town has no reason to vote me, since it doesn't help them to eliminate scum.

And scum has no reason to kill me since (1) I can hide and they might miss and (2) they can simply wait for bigfoot to die and, when I abscond, see the numbers move rather dramatically in their favor

So while every ounce of my being wants to fire off this vig immediately, the mechanics of this particular game compel me to wait until I am more or less forced to do so.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

(I basically see no reason to shoot until town is at mexlo. Until then I can just wait to see if town ends up dunking bigfoot)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I prefer metric cryptids

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

as I said before the game started:

shwinnebego posted:

sure i can play this game. i do think it is slanted against town fwiw

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

RWC feels like they’re flailing so far. Could vote for them. They, Clo, and Tmor kind of make up a trio of lurkers from D1. Also me, I guess, but I have it on pretty good authority (mine) that I’m town.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Actually, upon rereading their D1 I think I will ##vote Rhymes

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Scrap Dragon posted:

I have it on pretty good authority (mine) that I’m town.

Oh poo poo why didn't you say so earlier

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Would vote RWC or yuming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Additionally, sharkmafia's anti-bigfoot crusade seems anti town to me when Bigfoot is a great threat/restriction to scum NKs just by passively and ambigously existing in the game