Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weg posted:

It's not too late, Melania. Turn on him for great benefit and greater happiness!

Hits him with a steel chair, and she rips off her jacket to reveal an Obama logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Imagine Trump jacking his little toadstool dick jizzing right at you, but instead of jizz, it’s shooting out tiny little mushrooms, and every time a mushroom comes out of his pee hole, it very obviously pains him and he’s squinting and grunting in pain but just keeps doing it because biological imperatives, right?

loving hell, nite krew

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Imagine Trump jacking his little toadstool dick jizzing right at you, but instead of jizz, it’s shooting out tiny little mushrooms, and every time a mushroom comes out of his pee hole, it very obviously pains him and he’s squinting and grunting in pain but just keeps doing it because biological imperatives, right?

I actually don't think I will thanks

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Silly Burrito posted:

Hits him with a steel chair, and she rips off her jacket to reveal an Obama logo.

God drat I fucken wish.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

is this anime

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

priznat posted:

is this anime

Give PKMN Red like 5 minutes and it will be

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

priznat posted:

is this anime

It's hentai, dad! :mad:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Melania had the White House living quarters’ toilets replaced because she’s repulsed that Black people used them, she’s not secretly in the tank for Obama. :rolleyes:

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Imagine Trump...grunting in pain

I will, thank you!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

All these weird posts wishing Melania was secretly was part of the resistance. Newsflash: She sucks, too.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

You do recall she publicly declared herself a birther?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Harry_Potato posted:

He just dislikes ham and is trying to avoid his Easter dinner. Well played, Trumpo.

Ham sandwiches are great but just eating a slice of ham with a knife and fork is some sicko poo poo.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

:ohno:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

You do recall she publicly declared herself a birther?

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Melania had the White House living quarters’ toilets replaced because she’s repulsed that Black people used them, she’s not secretly in the tank for Obama. :rolleyes:

No, but what would be the worst thing in the world for Trump to see? He hates Obama more than he hates Biden. Seeing Melania turn to Obama would give him a non-fish sandwich inducing heart attack.

Gotta get that prenup money somehow.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Apr 1, 2024

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Melania agrees with every single thing Donald says, but desperately wishes he'd just shut the gently caress up and stop calling her.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

All these weird posts wishing Melania was secretly was part of the resistance. Newsflash: She sucks, too.

Yeah. She ain't a great person. Remember this?

Melania Trump's fiery reply when asked if she'd still be with Donald if he wasn't rich

Which just boils down to: "Asked whether she would still be with Trump if he wasn't rich, she replied: "If I weren't beautiful, do you think he'd be with me?""

He's in it because he liked looking at her. She's in it because she's a golddigger. End of story.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

the "Shitchrist Melania" post has done alot to soften her image with the good people of america, much in the way Diamond Joe was a thing

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm going to not do this.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

madmatt112 posted:

My mind twisted into a knot trying to decipher what in the gently caress you are trying to communicate with this sentence, sonny

He's saying trump has tiny hands and making his weird crooked baby thumbs-up a constant in photos is very funny. The person mentioned probably would be similarly equipped for twerking.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1FVsVE54Qw

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Renreeja posted:

the "Shitchrist Melania" post has done alot to soften her image with the good people of america, much in the way Diamond Joe was a thing

The only google hit for “shitchrist” melania is you in this very same thread, but no context. What?

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

MrQwerty posted:

Do you think
https://i.imgur.com/9bOOK5J.mp4
could eat 100 berders?

No idea why this amuses me so but I love how it pops up every 50 pages or so. I always click. Always.

Silly Burrito posted:

loving hell, nite krew

You know how in movies the bad guys are always torturing some poor guy and asking him who he works for or who his allegiance is to? If the Republicans win and start their global holy war, I will try to resist as long as I can but I’m no hero. As the last embers of my life leave my body I will try and whisper with pride

“Nite Krew”

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Nite Krew!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

The only google hit for “shitchrist” melania is you in this very same thread, but no context. What?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Oh yes okay thank you I am in fact very familiar with this historical event but I refer to it as her Yuck! Moment.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

They really missed the boat naming him Barron Trump and not J. Barron Trump

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

shew, I was convinced for a second Wii Spawn Camper had revealed to me I'd gone completely insane, like the big reveal in an m night shyamalan movie

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Renreeja posted:

shew, I was convinced for a second Wii Spawn Camper had revealed to me I'd gone completely insane, like the big reveal in an m night shyamalan movie

How funny! No, it will be revealed by someone else.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Clicked this expecting to hate it, ended up loving it

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

<huge rear end list of patron saints>

Catholicism is the best Christianity because it is secretly a vast polytheist pantheon.

There's a patron saint for Choking victims!

E: also saw the earlier post about Desantis and I legit forgot that he ran a whole campaign that imploded because he was a Westworld

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

staberind posted:

We've been loving about burning out our mates gpu on discord and making some wack poo poo.

dumb low effort garbage not funny

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

staberind posted:

We've been loving about burning out our mates gpu on discord and making some wack poo poo.

aids

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

who posted the thread in a discord or whatever

snitch on them 16bb

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

He's right tho

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They should post more of them

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Toxic Mental posted:

They should post more of them

more of the ai garbage memes? nah, no thanks. no one wants that poo poo.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I do now

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

:justpost:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tommy tuberville is a living cartoon everyone accepts like the cat detective in the last action hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

https://youtu.be/7OVoxyo4vyI?si=YKRbNKfMveIWlUtf