Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cody will win and he will become moderator of PSP and Coupon and Deals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cody was gonna finish the story but then his knife chipped + shattered

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cody will win and he will become moderator of PSP and Coupon and Deals

If Cody wins and makes an account he can IK the hell thread.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm coming out of my WWE Posting retirement (I still watch the show and enjoy it generally tho, sorry) to say that my nieces have gotten super into WWE and my older niece loves Cody and her younger sister really likes Bianca and she even apparently goes around the house saying Bi-ANCA...BELLLLL AIIIIRRRRR like the ring announcers do and that's super wholesome and my niece really wanted to go to Mania since they live in the general area but my brother and SIL couldn't afford it BUT they surprised them for Easter with WWE action figures AND letting them know they're going to the Raw AFTER Mania and I'm so loving happy for my nieces and I really goddamn hope my niece gets to mark the gently caress out for Cody coming out as the champ and hell, same tbh

It's the most vicariously happy I've been for anyone in a long time :3:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Cody was gonna finish the story but then his knife chipped + shattered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m47NiCAfLLg

Cody, no!!!!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Is that how he tore his titty?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm coming out of my WWE Posting retirement (I still watch the show and enjoy it generally tho, sorry) to say that my nieces have gotten super into WWE and my older niece loves Cody and her younger sister really likes Bianca and she even apparently goes around the house saying Bi-ANCA...BELLLLL AIIIIRRRRR like the ring announcers do and that's super wholesome and my niece really wanted to go to Mania since they live in the general area but my brother and SIL couldn't afford it BUT they surprised them for Easter with WWE action figures AND letting them know they're going to the Raw AFTER Mania and I'm so loving happy for my nieces and I really goddamn hope my niece gets to mark the gently caress out for Cody coming out as the champ and hell, same tbh

Hell yea.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Hey I love WWE now!
April Fools!!

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

The screeching in here wins Cody wins is the funniest option actually

drat, I'm feeling a little owned just thinking about wins Cody wins

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

The screeching in here wins Cody wins is the funniest option actually

If Cody wins I will be happy for him and glad he managed to get booked right this time :unsmith:

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
I love America

I love double double e

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

I love America

I love double double e

Cody???

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Alaois posted:

deadlock has joked in the past that tiffany stratton watches dpw just to steal lady frost spots lol

Which makes that one weirdo growling "MMMM TALK ABOUT INNOVATIVE" like a loving poundland Ned from South Park even weirder.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

1glitch0 posted:

I unironically agree that Jade should be in a 25 minute singles match at Wrestlemania.

She could be in for instance a women's battle royale, where she'd get to take full advantage of her insane physique and height and do monster spots with people. This might, I dunno, make her seem like a physically imposing and threatening wrestler, and then they could possibly -- and I am just making up ideas here -- use that to create some kind of ongoing thing where another established wrestler goes up against her over several shows and it would be interesting and exciting to see if the smaller but established wrestler can come up with a strategy to beat the insanely powerful monster who ragdolled smaller people around in the battle royale. Maybe some people would even pay money to see that kind of stuff?

I dunno, it just feels like maybe this kind of ... poo poo, I don't even know what you'd call this kind of thing... program? feud? might be a thing wrestling companies could look into.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hate America

I hate double double e

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chris James 2 posted:

I hate America

I hate double double e

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
they can't do stuff like that these days

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

a.lo posted:

they can't do stuff like that these days

Due to… well… I need not say 😔

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

SamuraiFoochs posted:

this is wonderful :kimchi:

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Bad news for Cody fans, Dave just posted that WWE is planning on giving fans American Nightmare themed rubber chickens as they enter the stadium. No further details are available right now, but sources in Rhodes's camp are reportedly worried. 😔

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Rock/Roman is a Final Address, the rest are matches. This will sell the haters on the PPV.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bloodline has been a fine slow burn as a faction. They could have stacked the group but didn't. They held titles with cunning and speed. They utilized one of the best talkers ever to cover for their flaws. And then when it looked like they were finally falling apart during a historic run, here comes Rocky for the overwhelming force to try to push that run across the Bollea line.

We've seen cracks in the facade with Sammy and Jey, but Rock is likely going to be the one that blows it all apart with ego.

Still, great Dynastic storytelling. Won't roll over Hogan as the legendary (you wrestle with a torn pec) Cody push needs a payoff.

And as far as Roman's workrate, anything past "survived leukemia" is Herculean in any sphere but the smarkosphere.

Hope you all have a good Mania weekend!

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

SpeakSlow posted:

Bloodline has been a fine slow burn as a faction. They could have stacked the group but didn't. They held titles with cunning and speed. They utilized one of the best talkers ever to cover for their flaws. And then when it looked like they were finally falling apart during a historic run, here comes Rocky for the overwhelming force to try to push that run across the Bollea line.

We've seen cracks in the facade with Sammy and Jey, but Rock is likely going to be the one that blows it all apart with ego.

Still, great Dynastic storytelling. Won't roll over Hogan as the legendary (you wrestle with a torn pec) Cody push needs a payoff.

And as far as Roman's workrate, anything past "survived leukemia" is Herculean in any sphere but the smarkosphere.

agreed

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

SpeakSlow posted:

sami*

;)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SpeakSlow posted:

Hell yeah!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should have done the Bloodline but with the Dudleyz instead. With multi-year world champion Buh-Buh Ray as the head of the table (think about it), leading a dominant stable of Dudleyz both new and old.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SpeakSlow posted:

poo poo on the haters heads

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SpeakSlow posted:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hey WWE Universe,

Just wanted to drop in and share some thoughts on the Bloodline storyline – it’s been nothing short of epic! 🤼‍♂️ The way Roman Reigns has been leading the pack with the Usos has brought a level of intensity and drama that we haven’t seen in a while. The storytelling, the matches, the rivalries… it’s all been top-notch.

Now, about Cody – look, the guy’s got talent, but let’s face it, he’s just not on the same level. He’s been trying to make waves, but against the Bloodline? It’s like bringing a knife to a gunfight. He’s just not equipped to finish this story on top. It’s not about being a loser; it’s about recognizing when you’re outmatched, and in this case, Cody’s just out of his league.

What do you all think? Is there any way Cody can turn this around, or is it game over for him?

#WWE #Bloodline #RomanReigns #Usos #CodyRhodes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Endless Mike posted:

Hey WWE Universe,

Just wanted to drop in and share some thoughts on the Bloodline storyline – it’s been nothing short of epic! 🤼‍♂️ The way Roman Reigns has been leading the pack with the Usos has brought a level of intensity and drama that we haven’t seen in a while. The storytelling, the matches, the rivalries… it’s all been top-notch.

Now, about Cody – look, the guy’s got talent, but let’s face it, he’s just not on the same level. He’s been trying to make waves, but against the Bloodline? It’s like bringing a knife to a gunfight. He’s just not equipped to finish this story on top. It’s not about being a loser; it’s about recognizing when you’re outmatched, and in this case, Cody’s just out of his league.

What do you all think? Is there any way Cody can turn this around, or is it game over for him?

#WWE #Bloodline #RomanReigns #Usos #CodyRhodes

WHAT

JUST

HAPPENED

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Watch out Mama Rhoades, the Rock gonna send your boy home in a dress, have to answer to a new man in your life 🤣🤣🤣

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the rock is good

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
…..i guess you can say it’s going to be a rocky rhodes

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

SpeakSlow posted:

IT'S MORBIN' TIME!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Why would you want Cody to win anyways? If Roman doesn’t have the title they’ll have to pivot to basing the company around Austin Theory.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

SpeakSlow posted:

Dynasty's on April 21

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
You know what, let Cody win.

When his first feud is with Miz, I'll laugh all the same anyway :lol:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
You People promoes are the core of wwe programming and should be encouraged here, but you people are too blinded by the greatness of the wwe universe to see it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
wish you people would syq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/WrestleFeatures/status/1774801493842923931