Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

happyhippy posted:

The rod dude is totally into kinky poo poo.

He's totally naked under that curtain.

The sooner Charles dies the better, purely for the absolute inability of the media to spin the contrast Vs Elizabeth's funeral. Weeks of queues for her from people all over the world but the palace is going to need to pay actors to show up for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I feel obligated to post this podcast about various royals gathering celebrities and athletes to participate in a dumb reality show.

quote:

The slapstick obstacle course TV special conceived of, executed by, and starring the actual British royal family. And Walter Payton. And John Travolta. Tom Jones headshots Christopher Reeve with a ham. It cost half a billion dollars. Meat Loaf attacks a Prince. It damaged the monarchy forever. This one is impossible to describe.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

afroserty posted:

He's totally naked under that curtain.

The sooner Charles dies the better, purely for the absolute inability of the media to spin the contrast Vs Elizabeth's funeral. Weeks of queues for her from people all over the world but the palace is going to need to pay actors to show up for him.

I’ll fly over and attend his funeral as a funeral actor, just let me know.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Putting the fun into funeral.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Pancreatic cancer is not one of the survivable ones, it did for my dad in under two months.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

What's the pay? Do I get Union credit for the role?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Will I have to provide my own tears? That may be a problem

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

ACTING!!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
GOD SAVE THE KING!!!!!! 😭😭

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Mozi posted:

wtf they still have kings?

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

yaffle posted:

Pancreatic cancer is not one of the survivable ones, it did for my dad in under two months.

Some forms are (Steve Jobs's one was apparently quite survivable for instance) but usually yeah, no.

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

There's also no actual confirmation it is pancreatic cancer, the only place that came from was a tabloid "source"

I wouldn't be surprised if it was colon cancer based on what was going on when they found it.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

sitchensis posted:

Charles the Patient

Don't care how long ago this was. This was God tier.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Footage of charles lying of state in Westminster abbey where it looks like its non stop people, but then it pans outside and its the same two hundred people making laps through the hall after beint given a different jacket from a pile each time

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

sorry, role filled

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So wait what does Camilla become after this

Like countess regent or some poo poo?

Why can't she declare ascendancy to the crown and become a beacon of hope to all side pieces world wide

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Queen Camilla the Step-Queen Mother

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Why can't she declare ascendancy to the crown and become a beacon of hope to all side pieces world wide

Game at one of the royal hunting estates

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Mozi posted:

Seal your king inside a Tupperware container to keep him fresh longer.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

She can't be anything because she has to be buried alive with Charles.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker

steinrokkan posted:

Game at one of the royal hunting estates

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

Meghan doesn’t want to be fed, Meghan wants to HUNT

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Apparently Charles has pancreatic cancer and has like two years to live

Waited 70+ to be king too

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/king-charles-funeral-plans-unveiled-131200834.html

every single one of those insiders has been in the palace for decades and are terrified of being fired once William takes over

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

pentyne posted:

every single one of those insiders has been in the palace for decades and are terrified of being fired once William takes over

Why would William clean house? The gently caress is that gonna do for him? He’s already shown that he values the establishment over his family, so why would he take a buzz saw to the establishment?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
So, Sir Islets, we meet again....

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

madmatt112 posted:

Why would William clean house? The gently caress is that gonna do for him? He’s already shown that he values the establishment over his family, so why would he take a buzz saw to the establishment?

Because it would be extremely funny watching the Royal Swan Groomer or the Keeper of the King’s Phone Chargers find actual jobs

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

the king is dead

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

he is dying though

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

webmeister posted:

Because it would be extremely funny watching the Royal Swan Groomer or the Keeper of the King’s Phone Chargers find actual jobs

Keeper of Keys and Bricks at Buckingwarts is a noble title that I’ll not see besmirched, you knave. Sir Arthur Mumblypiss-Fauxpas has earned the honours and privileges that come with the responsibility.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

spaceblancmange posted:

he is dying though

triples is best.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Dowager Queen

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

madmatt112 posted:

because they loving hate him and aren't even being coy about it anymore, like when Big E was alive it was all about sly implications and dogwhistles now its just blatant "William is a crybaby bitch who whines about his sick wife too much, can't be King"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
They hate William? I though Willy was the one they liked and Harry was the traitor who caroused with commoners

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

They hate William? I though Willy was the one they liked and Harry was the traitor who caroused with commoners

but they always need a villain, so when Harry hosed off they got diminishing returns from constantly gossiping about him and turned on William instead

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

steinrokkan posted:

You can write-off glycerin expenditures when you file your taxes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

steinrokkan posted:

They like Andrew.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
Will probably planned a decade at least of building his credentials by doing charity and environmental work, so that when he gets the throne he can justify doing nothing to actually shape society. As the new young king on the block he’ll be expected to shake things up a bit.

Unfortunately though he has all the royal reverence of Henry viii’s tax assistant. I expect he really is more at home anonymously doing his shopping on Windsor high street than waving from the castle balcony, and I can’t really blame him.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Pancreatic cancer killed my mother less than a week after she was diagnosed. It's seriously nasty and doesn't gently caress around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

happyhippy posted:

The rod dude is totally into kinky poo poo.

"i shall spank thee. Drive forth the devil cancer from thine body!"