Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
In fact, targeting Zoya shows that scum is deeply, profoundly shook by the concept of bigfoot. I am the next likely NK target

However, this is where the triple gambit where I AM bigfoot comes in to finish the job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Also, once you consider that a hypothetical real hunter has no incentive to counter claim shwinn, suddenly the door to Bigfoot gambit land is thrown wide open

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Never not be bigfoot gambiting

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
If I were scum, I would be immensely jealous of bigfoot. Imagine, all the thrill and excitement of social deception you get as scum, but with no night action risk. There is only one person you need to fool to win, but also fooling scum is funny and satisfying. It's the perfect role really.

Scum have never been so owned by just the existence of a role within the game.

All this to say, I could easily see shark as scum this game.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
My scumminess ranking right now:

RWC/yuming > shark > shwinn > keats > moritz/scrap dragon

Hambeet is probably town

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i find myself agreeing with afqm's theories on scum hating big foot in this game.

dont know if i'm sold on the jump to shark being scum because of it, could just be a policy argument

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i will ponder on it though.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

yeah no poo poo the bigfoot apologist role is making that argument

it is a shame afqm cannot see past their secondary wincon (not a real wincon), but if they aren't interested in helping and shwinn is going to hold onto his shot then there's little point in discussing it further

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

bigfoot may die if we eliminate them with the lunch and that would be a good thing to have happen but alas, my dream of a game where bigfoot gets shot in the face and all the third parties leave the game is distant as yet

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Like obviously it's a joke but also just a bad post

Oh so we're not reading the posts from the dead now?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I wasn't around during the Wolo swerve. What's up with that

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

sharkmafia posted:

bigfoot may die if we eliminate them with the lunch and that would be a good thing to have happen but alas, my dream of a game where bigfoot gets shot in the face and all the third parties leave the game is distant as yet

I feel like if you're more into bigfoot hunting than the claimed bigfoot hunter, you might be anti town. This is some extreme 3p hunting (but only a certain 3p) even to the point of wasting executions when no scum have been eliminated yet.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

I feel like if you're more into bigfoot hunting than the claimed bigfoot hunter, you might be anti town. This is some extreme 3p hunting (but only a certain 3p) even to the point of wasting executions when no scum have been eliminated yet.

hunting bigfoot does not require using the elimination for that purpose, ideally

bigfoot is a third party survivor with involuntary anti-town effects and i will not stand for it

that said, I am not specifically interested in using the elimination to hunt bigfoot, no. it just may happen anyway and if it does I will be happy about it

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Unless scum is somehow immuned to the bigfoot's foot justice, they're neutral at most

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

we should use the elimination to hunt scum, i don't dispute that

but understand this, bigfoot shill: my bloodthirst is entirely unsated. I have merely been temporarily stymied by uncooperative people such as yourself

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Bigfoot is a strong anti-scum role, scum shark recognizes this and trembles at the implications

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Tired Moritz posted:

well moritz, a few things are up with that i think

the most suspicious votes on wolo in my mind are rwc, yuming, and keats. rwc not specifically because of the vote (the vote is actually pretty alright given the situation) but because of their behavior otherwise

yuming and keats i feel are the most likely other people to be scum and on wolo. i dont read hambeet or tpc as scum

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
##vote Rhymes With Clue

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
I forgot Cloacamazing was in this game

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

i also forgot about clo. i'd vote them too

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

also i have to say moritz asking questions but not really putting forward an opinion other than halfhearted agreement with afqm on the bigfoot thing is not inspiring confidence

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

i thought you were reading posts?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i feel like people keep saying they'll stop talking about big foot, only to keep talking about bigfoot!!!!!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bigfoot is a strong anti-scum role, scum shark recognizes this and trembles at the implications

trembles? would you say... shook?

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

hambeet posted:

i feel like people keep saying they'll stop talking about big foot, only to keep talking about bigfoot!!!!!

These feet fetishists really can't help themselves

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

hambeet posted:

hey man if afqm is going to start poo poo i have to stand up for my bigfoot opinions

but i think we're done

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

These feet fetishists really can't help themselves

the game is afoot!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

hambeet posted:

trembles? would you say... shook?

Shark is filling scumchat with extreme bigfoot paranoia, RWC and Clo are trying to calm them down as we speak

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

anyway get a load of this guy

Tired Moritz posted:

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm listening....

these are the only posts today that aren't playing second fiddle to various bigfoot-related arguments. you seem more interested in prompting others to have opinions for you than having them yourself, moritz

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

##vote tired moritz

rwc, clo would also be fine, yuming or keats after that?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

hambeet posted:

i thought you were reading posts?

I read and it still didn't make sense to me. I made a better swerve considering I afked out for a day

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

genuinely though, what part doesn't make sense to you?

like, i had a ripper case on him, but i was wrong (it's been known to happen).

others later on, idk if they had a case at all? maybe their votes were opportunistic? i think that might tell us something. those voters without reasons.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ugh i forgot, there's no hammer vf post.

mod. can you post vf again at end of day in future pls kthx.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Lost formatting, but here (if a name is in twice it's a vote and an unvote)

Votecount for Day 1

wologar (6): hambeet, shwinnebego, , shwinnebego, Rhymes With Clue, , yuming, Johnny Keats, , Johnny Keats, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, wologar, , , Tea Party Crasher
yuming (2): Tea Party Crasher, , wologar, sharkmafia, Tea Party Crasher, , Cloacamazing!, , , wologar, Tea Party Crasher, Scrap Dragon, ,
Rhymes With Clue (2): b-minus1, sharkmafia, wologar, , Zoya, shwinnebego, ,
Zoya (2): AFancyQuestionMark, wologar, Tired Moritz,
Tired Moritz (1): Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, , Tea Party Crasher, , , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, , Tea Party Crasher, , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya,
b-minus1 (0): yuming, shwinnebego, ,
shwinnebego (0): Tea Party Crasher, wologar, ,
hambeet (0): wologar, , Johnny Keats,
sharkmafia (0): Tea Party Crasher,
AFancyQuestionMark (0): b-minus1, , Rhymes With Clue,
Cloacamazing! (0): yuming,

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Huh, the thing about the name being in twice is not correct. Welp.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

wologar (7): hambeet, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Rhymes With Clue, shwinnebego, yuming, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, wologar, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, sharkmafia
yuming (2): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, wologar, sharkmafia, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Cloacamazing!, sharkmafia, wologar, wologar, Tea Party Crasher, Scrap Dragon, Tea Party Crasher, wologar
Zoya (2): AFancyQuestionMark, wologar, Tired Moritz, wologar
Tired Moritz (1): Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya, Zoya
Rhymes With Clue (1): b-minus1, sharkmafia, wologar, wologar, Zoya, shwinnebego, Zoya, shwinnebego
b-minus1 (0): yuming, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, yuming
shwinnebego (0): Tea Party Crasher, wologar, wologar, Tea Party Crasher
hambeet (0): wologar, wologar, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats
sharkmafia (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
AFancyQuestionMark (0): b-minus1, b-minus1, Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue
Cloacamazing! (0): yuming, yuming

Not Voting (1): shwinnebego

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 30th, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 43 minutes.

okay i fixed the post with links an all, and totals all correct

i was bout to go off about wologar not being hammered,. but i decided to read the OP.

it's majority for early hammer, but plurality otherwise.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Hey, RWC, anything to say in your defense?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Votecount for Day 1

wologar (6): hambeet, shwinnebego, , shwinnebego, Rhymes With Clue, , yuming, Johnny Keats, , Johnny Keats, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, wologar, , , Tea Party Crasher
yuming (2): Tea Party Crasher, , wologar, sharkmafia, Tea Party Crasher, , Cloacamazing!, , , wologar, Tea Party Crasher, Scrap Dragon, ,
Rhymes With Clue (2): b-minus1, sharkmafia, wologar, , Zoya, shwinnebego, ,
Zoya (2): AFancyQuestionMark, wologar, Tired Moritz,
Tired Moritz (1): Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, , Tea Party Crasher, , , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, , Tea Party Crasher, , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya, , Zoya,
b-minus1 (0): yuming, shwinnebego, ,
shwinnebego (0): Tea Party Crasher, wologar, ,
hambeet (0): wologar, , Johnny Keats,
sharkmafia (0): Tea Party Crasher,
AFancyQuestionMark (0): b-minus1, , Rhymes With Clue,
Cloacamazing! (0): yuming,

hmm useful, but ... any game thoughts rwc?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tm, rwc and mmmmm maybe clo.

that's my pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote a very tired moritz