Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Becky lynch will win the title from rhea. Lynch is in fortnite rhea is not. Simple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Had 1 billion percent forgotten they ever had a match, especially at Mania

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Becky lynch will win the title from rhea. Lynch is in fortnite rhea is not. Simple

Rhea will win and becky will leave the company, lots of people will be happy but not me

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

SpeakSlow posted:

Bloodline has been a fine slow burn as a faction. They could have stacked the group but didn't. They held titles with cunning and speed. They utilized one of the best talkers ever to cover for their flaws. And then when it looked like they were finally falling apart during a historic run, here comes Rocky for the overwhelming force to try to push that run across the Bollea line.

We've seen cracks in the facade with Sammy and Jey, but Rock is likely going to be the one that blows it all apart with ego.

Still, great Dynastic storytelling. Won't roll over Hogan as the legendary (you wrestle with a torn pec) Cody push needs a payoff.

And as far as Roman's workrate, anything past "survived leukemia" is Herculean in any sphere but the smarkosphere.

Hope you all have a good Mania weekend!

If I watched this company at all I'd dispute this but I can't so I'm just gonna go ok.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what just happened

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That DICK! posted:

what just happened

Brain worms.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
I think it pretty obvious The Rock is going to turn on Roman after their tag match to make it a triple threat and then is going to pin Cody. They're not going to tell Cody he is jobbing until the final moments of the match.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
If the fans are this rabid for a Cody win now, imagine how much bigger it'll be when he wins next year instead!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
unlike Cody, Rock didnt return to wwe to do jobs

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Oh I get it.

Rocky vs Cody at the blood money show.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i think the rock should cook something and should give instructions at home you can follow along with so you can smell what the rock is cooking.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
I don't want to smell unseasoned roasted tilapia on brown rice with a side of steamed broccoli or whatever it is that bodybuilders eat.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Cody will lose and they will setup Rhea vs Roman to unify the titles

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sample meal plan
For 6 days a week, the Rock follows a strict high protein diet. On Sundays, he lets loose with an “epic” cheat day.

His usual diet
Most days of the week consist of 5–7 meals to fuel his highly active lifestyle.

While each day will vary, the Rock sticks to main staples in his diet, such as lean proteins (cod, steak, chicken, eggs), complex carbs (rice, potatoes, oatmeal), and mixed vegetables.

“Power Breakfast” (meal #1)
flank steak (8 ounces)
eggs (whole and egg whites)
brown rice (1.5 cups)
sautéed mushrooms, onions, and peppers

Mid-morning (meal #2)
cod (8 ounces)
sweet potato (12 ounces)
vegetables (1 cup)

Lunch (meal #3)
chicken (8 ounces)
white rice (2 cups)
vegetables (1 cup)

Mid-afternoon (meal #4)
cod (8 ounces)
white rice (2 cups)
vegetables (1 cup)
fish oil (1 tbsp.)

Late afternoon (meal #5)
steak (8 ounces)
baked potato (12 ounces)
spinach salad

First dinner (meal #6)
cod (10 ounces)
white rice (2 cups)
salad (leafy greens)

Second dinner (meal #7)
egg white omelet (10 eggs)
vegetables (1 cup)
fish oil (1 tbsp.)
whey protein (30 grams)

Cheat day
The Rock allows himself one “epic” cheat day — usually Sunday — to indulge in foods he restricts during the week. He states that cheat days should be as extreme as possible, since they’re “earned.”

These cheat meals can involve various food combinations, such as 12 pancakes with peanut butter and syrup, 3–4 double dough pizzas, a box of donuts, sushi, pasta, bagels, two “Big Daddy” burgers with the works, french fries, and plenty of desserts.

While his cheat meals vary considerably, most of his cheat days likely surpass 5,000–7,000 calories.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Sisal Two-Step posted:

I don't want to smell unseasoned roasted tilapia on brown rice with a side of steamed broccoli or whatever it is that bodybuilders eat.

You don't have time to eat anything complicated when you're injecting so much poo poo in your rear end cheek.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/WhoisVindictive/status/1774629705829822828?t=5uboYLmodGBXU7s3VObI8Q&s=19

quote:

Becky stated that her relationship with a Charlotte started to get complicated after SummerSlam 2018. Says Charlotte had some frustration after the match after Becky turned on her. They started driving separately for kayfabe purposes and they started to have tension.

Becky said that Charlotte took personal tweets and interviews Becky made about her. She said she did it to sell their storyline, not with any bad intentions. She never apologized to Charlotte for the things she said and said she thought Charlotte was being a baby about it. She said she took Charlotte’s reaction as not being happy for her for her sudden success. Admits that she could have even more sensitive towards Charlotte and that wish they just resolved it with a conversation

Confirmed the Becky/Charlotte tension was Charlotte working herself into a shoot

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That's around the time Charlotte stopped selling and started being unsafe, ruining segments and doing her routine where she's just not on TV when she's not holding or challenging for a title and when she comes back, she just instantly wins the title again. It was very clear that it was supposed to be a time when the red carpet was to be rolled out for Charlotte and Rousey and Becky got more over than both of them put together and they reacted very poorly to it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

around when did she try to murder kairi

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

fightful select is reporting that uncle howdy may be returning…..

https://x.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1774809078088261918?s=20

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That DICK! posted:

TLC 2019, Dec 7 2019

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

fightful select is reporting that uncle howdy may be returning…..

https://x.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1774809078088261918?s=20

wooo!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

That DICK! posted:

TLC 2019, so about six months after the Mania main evented by her, Becky and Ronda.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This is going to be a beautiful and classy way to honor him. WWE keeps winning and keeps being the caring company

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

never mind

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Independent of anything else, the ethics of using a documentary that's a tribute to a dead man to tease your next Epic Cinema Storytelling, whether it's okay because it's his brother, whatever, Taylor Rotunda hasn't wrestled a match in five years. And he wasn't exactly Misawa the last time he was in the ring.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MJeff posted:

That's around the time Charlotte stopped selling and started being unsafe, ruining segments and doing her routine where she's just not on TV when she's not holding or challenging for a title and when she comes back, she just instantly wins the title again. It was very clear that it was supposed to be a time when the red carpet was to be rolled out for Charlotte and Rousey and Becky got more over than both of them put together and they reacted very poorly to it.

the tweet is a poor summary of their relationship as becky wrote about in her bio which is i assume where this coming from. It was also a classic wwe dont tell the people in the match whos going over untill the match so they all mentally suffer move iirc

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I'm picturing

Uncle Howdy vs LA Knight in a rematch of the Mountain Dew blackout match or whatever.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Which makes that one weirdo growling "MMMM TALK ABOUT INNOVATIVE" like a loving poundland Ned from South Park even weirder.

That growling weirdo is Booker T lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bo Dallas was cool loved that guy

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NienNunb posted:

Bo Dallas was cool loved that guy

name every bo dallas storyline

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

JUNGLE BOY posted:

When he ran around the ring

When he won a rap battle

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I think he feuded with Big E Langston in NXT. He ran around the ring and knocked over the little bull guy once. I bought his action figure at Walgreens and gave it to my brother in law as a Christmas gift.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Bo on the motorcycle is an all timer wrestling picture.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
There's only one Bo Dallas storyline that matters and it's asking the WWE Universe to Bo-lieve. It is perfect and eternal.

I know this is from 3 days/a dozen pages ago but God drat this dude sucks

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Alaois posted:

That growling weirdo is Booker T lol

Good lord.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The Mr. NXT storyline was good

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003