Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Wasn’t originally gonna watch Supercard but it feels like it’ll be a really important show in the grand scheme of ROH and AEW. A big showcase for Stardom finally arriving, Eddie likely losing to Mark, Lee Johnson maybe finally getting to show out with a really talented Fletcher, hearing YUTA may finally return to defend the sorely missed PURE belt, Queen Aminata ascending after months of doing awesome poo poo, and what’s likely Athena’s last stand before moving up to the AEW shows. Not a single skip on that lineup imo, just missing ROH tag titles on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
that is unfortunate, plus it'd be nice if BCG had a match for their six-man belts

book them against, I dunno, Taylor/Moriarty/Keith and say that the ROH higher-ups demanded at least one defense before going after The Acclaimed

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Barry Bluejeans posted:

that is unfortunate, plus it'd be nice if BCG had a match for their six-man belts

book them against, I dunno, Taylor/Moriarty/Keith and say that the ROH higher-ups demanded at least one defense before going after The Acclaimed

On the other hand, they can merge the belts after beating The Acclaimed and remove a belt from the orbit. We probably don’t need ROH Six Man Titles at this point.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The new Being the Dark Order makes me want to see John Silver dance next to Swerve during one of Swerve's entrances with nobody acknowledging it.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

This is a truly hilarious image

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

DLC Inc posted:

Lee Johnson maybe finally getting to show out with a really talented Fletcher,

fletcher/komander at the last roh pape was loving awesome

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Ganso Bomb posted:

On the other hand, they can merge the belts after beating The Acclaimed and remove a belt from the orbit. We probably don’t need ROH Six Man Titles at this point.

oh for sure, I'm hoping for a unification at some point too

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

There are so many people who don't realize that Grand Princess '24 is the name of the event and are getting so mad about it, which makes it even funnier.

These people are suicidal, Suzuki is gonna murder them for telling him he couldn't be 2024's grand princess if he desired.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Defenestrategy posted:

These people are suicidal, Suzuki is gonna murder them for telling him he couldn't be 2024's grand princess if he desired.

Danielson: you'll never blow up the moon
Suzuki: you'll never be grand princess
Danielson: :mad:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

graph posted:

fletcher/komander at the last roh pape was loving awesome

Fletch is surprisingly awesome even without Mark Davis, I think he’s a great dance partner for Lee Johnson who has been one of the rookies from the early days of AEW who hasn’t managed to really click yet. Last thing he did that remember being impressive was the match with Ben Carter on Dark years back.

Lee Moriarity is another guy I’d like to see get more reps, since YUTA and Garcia sort of came up with him to AEW at the same time but he fell further behind. Being saddled with the worst of the factions of the three (the dead on arrival Firm) didn’t help either while the others worked in JAS or BCC.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

April fools!!!!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Majinfoose posted:

Why would people hate him!?

Beyond being the replacement for the beloved Kemonito, he's extremely overexposed. Every Friday the main or semi will have a big KeMalito interference sequence. Imagine if Danhausen was cursing people every Dynamite, and in a big match too. Some people would love it, some would hate it.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

There are so many people who don't realize that Grand Princess '24 is the name of the event and are getting so mad about it, which makes it even funnier.

I am with the ignorant, I demand that minoru suzuki be the official 2024 Grand Princess

If we have a Contest of the Champions situation where a space alien shows up demanding to face our greatest, we will need to have an official title on Suzuki like Grand Princess and we have been sorely underprepared until now

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

What’s on the card for Wednesday? Anything good or is Tony sending it out to die ?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

What’s on the card for Wednesday? Anything good or is Tony sending it out to die ?

Lots of good stuff!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I'd also like those people to tell Suzuki that he isn't a Grand Princess to his face :laffo:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Pinwiz11 posted:

I'd also like those people to tell Suzuki that he isn't a Grand Princess to his face :laffo:

Well, Maki Itoh showed him the middle finger and...

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1774341399883944403

then:

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1774440929040179521

That sound when he slaps her head. Truly the hardest head of wrestling.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
thinking about swerve coming out to aint nobody at dynasty :allears:

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

this is real

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

AEW Tag Champs

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DLC Inc posted:

Fletch is surprisingly awesome even without Mark Davis

this might be heresy but i think he’s better as a singles wrestler. aussie open is a great team but until he was on his own these past few months i never realized how much kyle has “it”

dude looks like a main eventer in the making

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

this might be heresy but i think he’s better as a singles wrestler. aussie open is a great team but until he was on his own these past few months i never realized how much kyle has “it”

dude looks like a main eventer in the making

Not with that haircut

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Not with that haircut

especially with that haircut

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

JUNGLE BOY posted:

especially with that haircut

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

in spite of that haircut

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Adam Copeland posted this on Instagram:

:kimchi:

There's a lot that's sticking out to me, but hearing him specifically say that he was told fans wouldn't care about Edge vs. Christian or Edge vs. Hawkins/Ryder is wild. I'm really glad they got to do the match. You can really tell how much it meant to them even as it was going on.

Never thought I'd get to use this again.

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Apr 1, 2024

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gonna use this on Wednesday

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

in spite of that haircut

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
:3:

Nicholas and Matthew, :3:

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1774845627102585261?s=46

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
CM Punk out here getting spicy with Ariel Helwani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PNZZvgzE0Y

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

aint watching that grump old man

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Tuned in to hear Punk say the AEW locker room never wanted him there from the start lol.

God he sucks, turning this off.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

Shard posted:

aint watching that grump old man

I'm only listening so I have context for the hilarious TK tweets that are coming.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Now that he's back with the Fed he's basically out here sounding like WWE Gareth. Truly Company Man Punk.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

explosivo posted:

Tuned in to hear Punk say the AEW locker room never wanted him there from the start lol.

God he sucks, turning this off.

World class narcissist finds fault with everyone but himself, more on this shocking story as it develops

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Punk explaining that he stopped being mad at WWE for firing him and being able to come back and work with them was because he's just living it one day at a time and there is too much hate in the world was an incredible time to start watching that.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston
https://twitter.com/JonAlba/status/1774872792430756248?t=4wVnAyDYh9LGfKowJfJg_Q

lol and lmao

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rolf

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010