Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

staberind posted:

I do agree that ai shitposting is lazy,

And yet you keep doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Bottom Liner posted:

And yet you keep doing it

:justpost:

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Ringo Star Get posted:

Trump 2028 doesn’t mean Donald, it’s for Eric.

How wrong you are. No one wants Eric Trump in charge of anything, not even Eric Trump.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

staberind posted:

I do agree that ai shitposting is lazy, but some things just gotta be posted.
like this heavenly joining of a man and uh... wait that's not Gollum.
Obviously NWS NMS
spoilerd for HellNipple.
:nws:

wild. wild

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

More AI pictures please not because I find them funny/amusing (they can be) but because I want the people complaining about AI images to be annoyed.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o048xeNQ3Wo

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

staberind posted:

I do agree that ai shitposting is lazy, but some things just gotta be posted.
like this heavenly joining of a man and uh... wait that's not Gollum.
Obviously NWS NMS
spoilerd for HellNipple.
:nws:

and here i thought horney was prohibited for another 4 hours

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
kari lake's final form

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Philthy posted:

kari lake's final form

C’hari Lhakke

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Goddamn Nite Krew is clocking in early today

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

jokes posted:

C’hari Lhakke

IA! IA! IS THAT KARL SANDERS' MUSIC?!

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Peter Tonguette?? come on now

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

staberind posted:

spoilerd for HellNipple.

Mods name change pls tia

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Reminder that Rick Scott is on the FL ballot in 2024 and he barely squeaked by last time.

Florida DNC will proceed to place the Senatorial race right below the voting instructions in more than one county this time.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Log082 posted:

My grandfather has an absolutely beautiful little house on a major river going into Lake Okeechobee. It's in the middle of the state (so the middle of nowhere) and absolutely perfect for just sitting around relaxing and doing nothing. The times I've gone down to visit him, I loved sitting out on the screened in porch with a cold drink and a book, watching the boats and wildlife go by, and the afternoon and evening storms roll in.

Now that he can't live alone any more, we're selling it. My dad and I talked about it; we'd love to keep it, and we'd happily each pay half to buy it from grandad and keep it in the family, but there's a big problem: It's in Florida. None of us want property in that loving hellhole. gently caress Florida.

I'm not sure too many of the bad things about Florida politics especially impact a property in the middle of nowhere, tbh.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Monica Bellucci posted:

IA! IA! IS THAT KARL SANDERS' MUSIC?!

The InnsmouthMar-a-Lago look

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

weg posted:

I sympathize with you. Growing up I never thought I'd do more than visit South Carolina but now I've bought a house here and plan to stay put for a while. I always thought I'd move somewhere morel liberal and enjoy being surrounded by more like minded people, however I've come to see it differently. It's going to take people like us moving in and helping to change the political landscape by voting and influencing others to follow suit.

Basically, don't cede territory to these fuckers.

also this

I want to move out of Texas but that's frankly mostly the weather

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Goatse James Bond posted:

I'm not sure too many of the bad things about Florida politics especially impact a property in the middle of nowhere, tbh.

Still have to share roads with Florida drivers who are the loving worst.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They are scared

quote:

Today, the Florida Supreme Court ruled 4-3 that a deceptive ballot initiative that proposes to codify unrestricted abortion in the state’s constitution may appear on the November ballot.

Now Floridians must defeat this deceptive amendment. This amendment is not about protecting women. In fact, this amendment will throw women into back-alley abortion butchers. The amendment is so broad that not even health or safety regulations will survive. Unscrupulous abortionists will be totally unregulated.

This proposed abortion amendment is the most extreme because it will wipe out every law regulating abortion. Other than parental notification, no law will survive, not even health and safety regulations. We must mobilize Floridians to vote ‘No’ on this deceptive amendment.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

weg posted:

I sympathize with you. Growing up I never thought I'd do more than visit South Carolina but now I've bought a house here and plan to stay put for a while. I always thought I'd move somewhere morel liberal and enjoy being surrounded by more like minded people, however I've come to see it differently. It's going to take people like us moving in and helping to change the political landscape by voting and influencing others to follow suit.

Basically, don't cede territory to these fuckers.

Agree with this, I moved to a red district and helped flip it blue. But

Goatse James Bond posted:

This means that everyone in the area is probably a chud so that’s all you’ll be interacting with when you’re there.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

More AI pictures please not because I find them funny/amusing (they can be) but because I want the people complaining about AI images to be annoyed.

Here's my magnum opus...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Want to note that for either ballot to pass it requires 60% which is a big number to get

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

LOL

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Much like Don's "Underlying Value"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

just loling that Don wanted to liveTruth about the state of the union address and the site crashed instantly

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol he literally wrote an op ed in the times asking nader not to run because it would cost gore the election
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1774939712110694640

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Alan Smithee posted:

you do not in fact gotta post that

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

To take it one further, there are people treating it like crypto for this reason. Of course any crypto at least has a theoretical limit to the number of coins that can be minted where as a stock has a number of ways to issue new shares which destroys that theory. People are just choosing to try and buy a Trump thing in the hopes that they will get a taste of how much money he makes off of nothing.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Ohthehugemanatee
Oct 18, 2005

madmatt112 posted:

Goddamn Nite Krew is clocking in early today

Nite crew needs to clock out, go home, and think about what it did.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol that the value is "ethereal"

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
To see Trump stock go to 0 is something that's somewhat unlikely but possible. It would be absolutely hilarious to see how close it gets by election day to serve as another example of how successful a businessman Trump is.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

lol that the value is "ethereal"

by diablo 2 rules that means it's actually a bit better than other, similar versions

it is also, unfortunately, unrepairable and will only ever degrade

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

yes please do choose your investments purely based on your feelings about "commies", and keep doing it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump attacking his own party again

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Only person getting "shorted" by DJT was Stormy Daniels heyooooo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

LowendLobster making sure these morons are doing permanent damage.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

kazil posted:

Yeah, but why? I thought Cassidy announced he wasn't seeking re-election a LONG time ago.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
“If your 401k isn’t being used to pump this up you’re doing it wrong”

JFC :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

kazil posted:

They don't seem to mind him torpedoing it and quite frankly, I'm all for it!