Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Tyler Whitney posted:

the other rumor i heard regarding this was he was sending unsolicited videos of timed field stripping his ar-15 to his recruiters and they were too leery of how creepy he seemed in them to not recommend a pass

drat he really was Pvt Pyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Immediately after seeing the test paper he cried and poo poo his pants

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
This is my ASVAB, this is my score
The Marine recruiter won't pick up no more

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
He failed the rear end-swab test

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 2, 2024

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

weg posted:

Kyle Didn'thouse

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Aren't Rittenhouse parents rich or well to do. I'm pretty sure he'll just grift off them until they die. I don't think he's making any.money on the speaker circuit because he's kind of a lovely speaker.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
They probably had to add a “DO NOT EVER” flag just for him in the DOD recruiting database.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Tai posted:

Him running off stage with his support dog for security reasons after the mildest of push back.

To present as a speaker to a place he was never smart enough to attend. Irony so thick.

Hollismason posted:

Aren't Rittenhouse parents rich or well to do. I'm pretty sure he'll just grift off them until they die. I don't think he's making any.money on the speaker circuit because he's kind of a lovely speaker.

I thought he just had a single mom that was poor but I'm not well versed in KyleFax tm

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

weg posted:

lol

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

weg posted:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Scags McDouglas posted:

To present as a speaker to a place he was never smart enough to attend. Irony so thick.

I thought he just had a single mom that was poor but I'm not well versed in KyleFax tm

I'm almost positive he has affluent parents not a single mom.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

Hollismason posted:

Nope. Dirt poor Mom.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

JeffLeonard posted:

Nope. Dirt poor Mom.

It's definitely this. She looks like poo poo and they are both victims of s o c i e t y

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
drat I guess I Mandela effect him having affluent parents.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Hollismason posted:

quote:

Rittenhouse’s parents, Wendy and Mike, got married there in February, 2000, and their daughter Faith was born six months later. The other two Rittenhouse children were born in 2003: Kyle in January, McKenzie in December. When the children were small, Wendy and Mike worked various jobs, including machine operator, housekeeper, and cashier. Mike, who struggled with alcohol addiction and sometimes experimented with drugs, was unemployed for a couple of years. When Kyle was four, Mike was charged with domestic battery after allegedly punching Wendy in the stomach. (He denies this; the charges were dismissed.) Twice, Wendy and the children briefly lived in a shelter.

Wendy and Mike eventually split up. (Mike says that he has been sober for years and wants to repair his family relationships.) Wendy had become a certified nursing assistant, but she continued to struggle financially. The family was repeatedly evicted.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/07/05/kyle-rittenhouse-american-vigilante

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

withak posted:

I didn't even know it was possible to fail the ASVAB :lol:

the military is one giant opportunity for failure

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Onkel Hedwig posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

If I had a nickel for every time I got probated for posting Ted Cruz, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Onkel Hedwig posted:

If I had a nickel for every time I got probated for posting Ted Cruz, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Stop posting Cruz boobs

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Should've been a permaban, the world needs less Ted Cruz

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

The ultra poor rightwing acolytes are the saddest creatures known to man.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

The Alchemist posted:

He failed the rear end-swab test

The guys in my ROTC class called it the rear end Fat test because all the military really cared about in the 2000s was if you could fit into a uniform. If belt would clasp and you didn't eat the exam pages you were going to Iraq or Afghanistan lol.

Onkel Hedwig posted:

They say third time is the charm.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

He can still be on Masked Singer though

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

And how many guns did he own?

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Magnetic North posted:

Forgive my ignorance, but what is MA stand for in this sentence? I understand it by context next to SNAP it's some sort of government entitlement, but I cannot for the life of me think of what this means specifically.

It's either "medical assistance" or "monetary assistance" I believe, usually specifically direct cash injection rather than category-specific (i.e. SNAP = food only) assistance.

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Apr 2, 2024

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1775227145993806222

Fox News Alert, it seems we are being ushered out of the room because Trump is talking non-sense.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

A recruiting sergeant came through the streets of Rochester
Home from the wars in the low country,
And he sang as he marched and he played upon his kettledrum,
“Who’ll be a soldier for Marlborough and me?”

Chorus:
“Who’ll be a soldier? Who’ll be a soldier?
Who’ll be a soldier for Marlborough and me?”
And he sang as he marched and he played upon his kettledrum,
“Who’ll be a soldier -
No not you Kyle
- for Marlborough and me?”

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

What the gently caress America why am I getting emails about why its a good idea to let gpttaxes do my taxes for me after I already did my taxes myself and already got and spent my refund check for basic monthly expenses.

This poo poo is straight up hosed up. “AI” is not something you should be promoting for someone who could help you finish your taxes on time or help save you money.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Randabis posted:

What the gently caress America why am I getting emails about why its a good idea to let gpttaxes do my taxes

I would be REAL concerned about letting an AI do my taxes for me.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Onkel Hedwig posted:

You Cruz, you lose.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Randabis posted:

What the gently caress America why am I getting emails about why its a good idea to let gpttaxes do my taxes for me after I already did my taxes myself and already got and spent my refund check for basic monthly expenses.

This poo poo is straight up hosed up. “AI” is not something you should be promoting for someone who could help you finish your taxes on time or help save you money.

Explaining to the IRS how you didn't commit tax fraud, you let an AI do your taxes. It seems like a fun time.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I take my taxes to the TrumpTax place down at the decaying strip mall and let the fine CPAs there handle my most important financial documents

RandExt
Jun 1, 2023
https://twitter.com/CoffeyTimeNews/status/1775218012913553863
Trump lawyer disbarred :lol:

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

The Amazing Rando WINS!

Babality!

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Lowtax:groverhaus=zimmerman:rittenhouse wtf

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

He came, from the east....

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Hollismason posted:

Explaining to the IRS how you didn't commit tax fraud, you let an AI do your taxes. It seems like a fun time.

Who better to negotiate with the ai auditors than an ai lawyer?

Burns
May 10, 2008

One more fall on the Trump sword.

More like a Trump shishkabob at this point.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Magnetic North posted:

Forgive my ignorance, but what is MA stand for in this sentence? I understand it by context next to SNAP it's some sort of government entitlement, but I cannot for the life of me think of what this means specifically.

medical assitence/medicaid. I do contract work dealing with both snap and medicaid. the job sucks but it pays more then much in this area and its mostly work from home.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Trump's never heard of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Hollismason posted:

ABC news live literally did this as a thing on the noon news wtf.