Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Salt Fish posted:

They should invent cold sauce.

it’s called RANCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Buddykins posted:

imagine having someone yell at you over nothing and having to be calm the entire time when i cant remember the last time i was genuinely happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trn4lEo0aG4

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Buddykins posted:

imagine having someone yell at you over nothing and having to be calm the entire time when i cant remember the last time i was genuinely happy

it’s called retail

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

I just a nutty bunny!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Red Baron posted:

remember: at a restaurant anything you want is possible, just ask. if the waiter says no, they’re lying. it’s part of the experience! don’t take no for an answer, they hate that! they want you to become insistent, indignant, irate. they love the abuse, it’s why they chose to work there.

remember this.

I don’t care that if this is a sushi restaurant I want chicken nuggets and the customer is always right!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Buddykins posted:

Please, dont ever work fine dining. I would wish this on no one. My heart is loving broken at this point.

don't work in call centers either unless you're a masochist

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

limp dick calvin posted:

it’s called retail

no no, only bkins has the immense burden of having ~empathy~ and ~suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune~

it’s a Dallas thing

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

VideoKid posted:

I don’t care that if this is a sushi restaurant I want chicken nuggets and the customer is always right!

I suddenly want deep fried spam in my sushi

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

You would think a red town like Grand Rapids, Michigan, could shake a few more chuds out of the cracks to greet Teirmip

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Red Baron posted:

as is your right as an American

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

grand rapids is such a shithole lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Red Baron posted:

it's not deep fried, but hawaiian musubi is fried spam sushi with teriyaki sauce. pretty god damned good, too. deep frying it could take it to the next level, though

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

everyone that lives there is dutch and a republican

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sorrybut I think Tulsi Gabbard is a chud. A constant chud. I don't even know how anyone thought she was good even back in 2020. She was never good. She was always a CHUD. If you want to remember when Tusli Gabbard was anything but a chud than that is all up to you.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

how have i never seen this before lmao

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Buddykins posted:

Please, dont ever work fine dining. I would wish this on no one. My heart is loving broken at this point.

I used to! Just stop!

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Salt Fish posted:

If you're front of house staff all your problems are bullshit, cooking is like 1 billion times more stressful.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Salt Fish posted:

If you're front of house staff all your problems are bullshit, cooking is like 1 billion times more stressful.

look buddy, you might have to cook a dish without burning an unfamiliar cheese that the customer brought in himself because he only eats special vegan cheese, but i have to listen to him talk about it and say it's fine

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I post

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
pretending stupid assholes are normal and cool is heavy emotional labor

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sherbert Hoover posted:

hmmng yesss, this one is our chimichurri, a very bright south american steak sauce we make in-house with a champagne vinegar base, chopped parsley, olive oil, and TURMP peppers, er excuse me,

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Doonald Tep

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Doonald Troogie

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
TUNG.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Hatebag posted:

or sour cream, but nonfat greek yogurt is better in every whey

TROOF

e; wait, nonfat greek yogurt? what the hell
i retract my statement

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

titty_baby_ posted:

My girl loves peanut butter so much, she has a tub of it next to the bed. And on the coffee table. And in her office. None of these tubs have lids, they are always open with a spoon in it.

I'm concerned that the peanut butter might spoil/ go bad, but she says she eats a whole container every 2 weeks? I still love her like crazy though.

you ever slather some PB “down there”?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

piss guzzler 420 posted:

grand rapids is such a shithole lol

it's all of america 🇺🇸

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Trum Glum

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
TRA-RUMP!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

gregday posted:

Tulsi McDichael

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://x.com/theonion/status/1775254390095417649?s=46

alternating between nodding in agreement and yelling about how that is NOT a giant burrito

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

You would think a red town like Grand Rapids, Michigan, could shake a few more chuds out of the cracks to greet Teirmip

Grand Rapids: WEAK and SAD!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Salt Fish posted:

Absolutely.

Kissing customers' asses and carrying food 10 metres isn't fun either though and you have fewer opportunities to smoke weed in the walk-in freezer

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

where is Chesebro

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

would you mind drawing a circle around where Harton is in that photo

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

TotalHell posted:

where is Chesebro

drat, I knew I was missing a good one. I swore there was a Tony Pepperoni or something wild at some point too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

don't work in call centers either unless you're a masochist

My first IT job was a call center supporting many rural ISP dsl connections.

First week on the job I had a woman yelling at me because she was getting spam mail and thought it was the ISPs fault. After a few mins of that she put her husband on the phone and he said I should be ashamed of myself for sending smut to his wife.