Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Pook Good Mook posted:

What could have happened in March 2020 that could have caused such a dramatic drop?

You know how graphs about economic performance or social trends in the US are basically "Spot the Regan administration"? Those same charts will now have a additional round of the game called "Spot Covid."
they also openly hosed with the numbers to make themselves look good by "reclassifying" certain people, "stop the count" if you will. like how bystanders got classified as "enemy combatants" if they were close enough to the target and SURPRISE the number of bystanders killed by drones went WAY down! no sir, just a wedding full of enemy combatants!

or when trump didn't want that covid filled cruise ship to let passengers off because it made the covid numbers go up. just stop counting, bing bong so simple!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

kazil posted:

Love the line of police standing quietly behind Trump as he dehumanizes immigrants. No notes.

Anyone shy of lily-white who was arrested or detained by a member of the dough squad up there should file a complaint. Kind of hard to appear impartial when you’re backing the guy calling migrants sub-human animals.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

RE: Eastman being disbarred - Do you still get attorney-client privilege if your attorney is no longer an attorney?

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

What would trump’s wiki page be if he had full editorial control?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

beef sweat posted:

What would trump’s wiki page be if he had full editorial control?

Every individual word is a hyperlink to his donation site.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/TylerMcBrien/status/1775260428186325318/photo/1

:lol:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Need context to lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hollismason posted:

Need context to lol

He tried it last year and it didn't work

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Hollismason posted:

Need context to lol

He's attacking the daughter in a court filing.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

loving called it.

This is why the Judge was ignoring his statements and he wasn't getting any "consequences" you dum-dums.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Hollismason posted:

Need context to lol

Trump is trying again to get the judge kicked off the case because his daughter works for a political advocacy group. The judge is probably going to just deny their request to file a motion and move on with jury selection.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Pook Good Mook posted:

What could have happened in March 2020 that could have caused such a dramatic drop?

You know how graphs about economic performance or social trends in the US are basically "Spot the Regan administration"? Those same charts will now have a additional round of the game called "Spot Covid."
hidden in the stats following that date are the title 42 expulsions as well where they just got to chuck immigrants out of the country for possibly having covid.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

Winkle-Daddy posted:

oh sure, bring this to my attention after the steam sale :/

It’s $5 for the game card on switch. (Woot.com). I got a copy for my brother’s kids since my niece turns 9 in a couple of weeks. If he’s seen that he probably won’t let his kids play it.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
is it a lol? every god drat little thing he does buys him weeks or months

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pook Good Mook posted:

loving called it.

This is why the Judge was ignoring his statements and he wasn't getting any "consequences" you dum-dums.

Why, because Trump would file a ridiculous motion that's obviously going to get rejected?

I mean, if this actually worked, every defendant would go after their judge's family. One Weird Trick to Get Your Judge Recused!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pook Good Mook posted:

loving called it.

Wow incredible work, detective.

Someone get this guy a lollipop

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Pook Good Mook posted:

loving called it.

Up until yesterday, the judge's daughter wasn't covered by the gag order. The consequence is now the gag order is expanded.

His lawyers were talking about filing this for weeks

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

There's no way I can expect a judge to give me a fair and impartial trial after I'll have finished poo poo talking his kid and posting their home address on my website! Witch hunt!

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

DaveWoo posted:

Why, because Trump would file a ridiculous motion that's obviously going to get rejected?

I mean, if this actually worked, every defendant would go after their judge's family. One Weird Trick to Get Your Judge Recused!

Wait until we get to jury selection.

Motion: Exclude all jurors that didn’t vote for trump. Only people that voted for Trump can be relied on to be unbiased.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1775267111625273662

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1775236283306000554

People from South America, Congo, Somalia, Syria, China! Military age!

So low energy!

He's saying his vile, disgusting words like he's making a case for property tax cuts for dental offices or something.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Pook Good Mook posted:

loving called it.

the gently caress? the judge let trump get away with it because trump would have filed a recusal notice if he didn't?
but trump IS filing a recusal notice.
the only difference is in one scenario he gets the delay he wants AND faces no punishment.

boy, it's a good thing the judge didn't punish trump or they would have had a rock solid case for recusing him. luckily he didn't so they have a shaky case for recusal.
the results of which are a several month delay regardless while they figure out if this thing that will never come up again is ok or not.

well...i'm certainly glad trump wasn't punished so that trump can keep doing this poo poo.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1775267393969008713?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

The Biden administration should make flyers out of that Truthin’ and sprinkle them absolutely everywhere.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Drodnall Joe Tromp

*laughs uncontrollably*

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Clearly, Trump is just edging us all with delaying his trials. He wants us to have a big bust at the end of the

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Note that trump hasn't filed a renewed motion for recusal because he cannot without leave from the judge. The judge can, and probably will, deny the request to file the motion. I don't think the first appellate division is going to mandamus a trial judge to rehear a motion that he's already denied, so I don't see any delay coming from this request.

Of note, it doesn't matter if the non-profit his daughter works at had a big fundraiser. It doesn't make her any extra money..

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Avirosb posted:

Drodnall Joe Tromp

*laughs uncontrollably*

joe many lightbulbs... THEIR GENDER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mr. Nice! posted:

Of note, it doesn't matter if the non-profit his daughter works at had a big fundraiser. It doesn't make her any extra money..

Well not if you run it like an IDIOT

- Eric Trump

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

If the Dems are smart they’ll find the whitest, most innocent looking border migrant child they can and superimpose Trump’s animal comments on top of video footage of them.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Toxic Mental posted:

If the Dems are smart they’ll find the whitest, most innocent looking border migrant child they can and superimpose Trump’s animal comments on top of video footage of them.

The republicans will doxx the child and identify it as an ANTIFA SUPER-OPERATIVE

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol new chud conspiracy theory hot off the presses

(EndWokness is Jack Posobiec)

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

The DJT is a plug for the stock he's definitely not going to sell 100% of the minute he's legally allowed to

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

kazil posted:

lol new chud conspiracy theory hot off the presses

(EndWokness is Jack Posobiec)

gently caress, they want to take away our woks?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

NoiseAnnoys posted:

gently caress, they want to take away our woks?

Jesus never meant for Americans to eat food made in foreign cookware

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
The key swing state of Texas.
After all the winner of Texas became president about half the time in recent decades.

On the other hand, Trump losing Texas would be fun.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 2, 2024

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

This poo poo just keeps getting sadder. Biden needs to get as many eyes as possible on trump's bullshit. So much of his remaining popularity is with people who know nothing at all about politics except that they're supposed to like the republican ones. There's too many people still sleepwalking their way towards fascism. We don't need to hear less of these words, they need to be amplified and examined for how vile they are. I am convinced that most normal Americans would not be cool with hearing people described as animals. It would shocksome people awake. Most of the truly vile people have already joined the flock, and have had their carcasses well picked over by trumps scams.

Just awful. This man cannot be president again. Lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

kazil posted:

Jesus never meant for Americans to eat food made in foreign cookware

wok hei is the work of satan

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Is there any conspiracy theory chuds don’t immediately fall into hook, line and sinker?

Goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Did some new legislation pass in those swing states, or is this Elon still being too stupid to understand that some states allow unregistered taxpayers to vote in limited local elections but not presidential ones?