Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
also, and this is just nitpicking at this point, this is very much not the first animated sitcom to feature an artificial intelligence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i wonder if they will get a musk baby

https://x.com/cb_doge/status/1773881358169120969?s=20

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i got some notes from the x higher ups and submitted a new draft:

norm: "so let me get this straight, or is saying that not woke nowadays? anyway, ur saying u want a trophy for ur student team, yet they havent won anything?"

"animal teams"

*plotz*

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Joementum posted:

also, and this is just nitpicking at this point, this is very much not the first animated sitcom to feature an artificial intelligence

Wrong.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Joementum posted:

seth mcfarlane is a real person

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

seth mcfarlane is woke

see: the orville

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1773661808722948559?s=20

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

to assume that space travel is possible with elon reeve musk is the ultimate wokeness

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

Rudeboy Detective posted:

see: the orville

I’d rather not thanks

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Let's honor the loyalty of Tesla owners who've embraced Full Self-Driving technology since 2016. These early adopters should not be overlooked but rewarded with the latest software updates. For those needing hardware upgrades like MCUv2 to fully experience FSD, Tesla should facilitate these changes, ensuring all FSD purchasers, regardless of when they bought into this innovative technology, enjoy access promptly. It's crucial to not only focus on new customers but also value and prioritize the pioneers who have supported Tesla's vision from the start.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is also apparently a thing Elon is paying to create

https://x.com/theshowonx/status/1769800947159416898?s=46

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i love my crushingly good tesla

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Joementum posted:

this is also apparently a thing Elon is paying to create

https://x.com/theshowonx/status/1769800947159416898?s=46

lmao there are whole episodes of this with 130 likes

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

spaceblancmange posted:

lmao there are whole episodes of this with 130 likes

I skipped around a bit in ep 3 and Sorbos son searches “elongle.com” for photoshop tutorials to turn his dad into Hercules

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Joementum posted:

Norm is a trophy store employee. I can’t wait to see all the one joke they get out of that premise.

lol Norm doesn’t even own the trophy store.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Joementum posted:

this is also apparently a thing Elon paying to create.

Lol hope he wastes a bunch more money on costly trash no one watches.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

he watches it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
So let me get this straight:
the critic, hercules, cassandra wong, all got together and formed a sitcom?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

dr_rat posted:

Lol hope he wastes a bunch more money on costly trash no one watches.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pressing x to doubt.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

will the new norm be a similar success? only time will tell i guess but my intuition says yes

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

dr_rat posted:

Pressing x to doubt.

he probably watches it while mumbling "woah epic ftw owned" over and over

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
pot wins

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
episode 2 of The New Norm features them going to Disneyland as a family but they can’t enjoy the Hall of Presidents because Lin Manuel Miranda has made them all woke (black)!

after that it appears to be mostly transphobic jokes

red19fire
May 26, 2010

‘Will be’ seems to be doing a lot of the heavy lifting in this statement (as it has anytime musk tries to hype up FSD for the past decade or so).

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
if u die testing what will soon become the ultimate fsd tech then u gave ur life for science

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
if we wait a long time, FSD will be better than a drunk, exhausted person trying to drive

The Gripper
Sep 14, 2004
i am winner

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

you can tell a tesla is on FSD because it de-accelerates crazy slow before turning using only regen (so no brake lights) which is very ftw and epic during my morning 45 minute commute

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Is it possible for FSD to become woke?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

a.lo posted:

Is it possible for FSD to become woke?

Yes, and musk is aware of this and yet does nothing. We must ask ourselves why. In this five and a half hour video I will first go into how fds could possibly become woke then I wiil go into....

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

FSD came out of beta and it's now called "FSD (Supervised)". So basically, you can use it as an autonomous Uber earning you money while you sleep aaaaaany minute now.

Also, it will be crushingly good.
Crushing skulls an other cars' hoods.
Unless it collides head-on with a Cybertruck, because a Cybertruck will win that fight.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

mcbexx posted:

FSD came out of beta and it's now called "FSD (Supervised)". So basically, you can use it as an autonomous Uber earning you money while you sleep aaaaaany minute now.

Also, it will be crushingly good.
Crushing skulls an other cars' hoods.
Unless it collides head-on with a Cybertruck, because a Cybertruck will win that fight.

yeah cybrtrk pwns

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Why would anyone take these positions, these are just targets for firings later

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if I was a trophy store owner, I'd eat a steak dinner every night someone ordered up a batch of participation trophies. These woke lore builders are fuckin schmucks.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

coconono posted:

if I was a trophy store owner, I'd eat a steak dinner every night someone ordered up a batch of participation trophies. These woke lore builders are fuckin schmucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJQtahpTA0c

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

coconono posted:

norm is a trophy shop employee

charlie is the trophy store owner

for fucks sake learn the lore!!!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Mola Yam posted:

norm is a trophy shop employee

charlie is the trophy store owner

for fucks sake learn the lore!!!

"Oh Norm, as your black boss, I give you permission to say it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://old.reddit.com/r/cybertruck/comments/1bu3gjj/i_got_pulled_over_11_times_on_my_trip/

I thought this was absolutely hilarious, I hope it hasn't been posted yet