Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

man that thread keeps delivering, gbs ftw

lol former mod too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
what thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dreylad posted:

what thread

the trump thread that can spell

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
wrestling is rigged

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

wrestling is rigged

https://twitter.com/iiraren/status/1631933065206566912

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

a disappointing night for cspam rep

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Buck Wildman posted:

a disappointing night for cspam rep

ddinkins is also cspam
as is chad jihad who is in the final match that is just starting

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Megamissen posted:

ddinkins is also cspam

that's true!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

a lukewarm night for cspam rep

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
a night (arguable)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

a night (arguable)

an evening at best, pshaw

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

wrestling is rigged

I figured that's why you were so confident

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

wrestling is rigged

its real

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it rules how bizarre the trump threads are especially how horny they get what the hell lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it rules how bizarre the trump threads are especially how horny they get what the hell lol

trump's on 24/7 demon time and it rubs off

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

All of their brains are melted

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

cracked the code

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

containing multitudes ftw

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

All of their brains are melted

(laudatory)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
every shelf on the door of my fridge & freezer has broken wtf

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FirstnameLastname posted:

have you tried not storing kettlebells inside? sounding like a bit of a skill issue methinks...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
though our fridge's door handle broke off and ive been too lazy to put in a maintenance request to the landlord. also little condiment door holster-arm piece broke in half but i used epoxy and wrapped half a roll of duct-tape around it so it's working fine now. duct tape ftw

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Xaris, first remove the beam from your own eye before removing the speck from fnln's eye

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

"A well adjusted troop" posted:

It can be cool and good that an IRCG fuckstick is dead, AND that it was a dumb move bombing a consular building. They should've bombed his vehicle or something.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

FirstnameLastname posted:

Fridge ghost

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i was at trader joes earlier today and i never felt so old. also when did mullets come back in style and why is everyone wearing a mullet

not that i can throw stones since ive got long rear end manbun and mantail past my shoulder blades (pandemic hair ftw) but mullets were a laughing stock for the past 40 years and still look bad

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

Fridge ghost

😨

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Weka posted:

Xaris, first remove the beam from your own eye before removing the speck from fnln's eye

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

:goofy:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

epic trump fantasies ftw

epic trump is his least favorite son

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe posted:

i bought an 8bitdo controller but they sent me the pinku one instead of the purble one. i think ima send it back. due to homophobia

update: i returned at this at the "whole foods amazon return kiosk"

never been in this whole foods before. was strange place. full of white ppl. it was in silverlake. ive never used the return kiosk, it was also weird but also fine. better than the Return Desk at home depot etc.

ima get a Different 8bitdo controller, so that i can play Smash Bros Melee on Slippy. :discourse:

never returned anything from amazon b4. not bad.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Xaris posted:

i was at trader joes earlier today and i never felt so old. also when did mullets come back in style and why is everyone wearing a mullet

not that i can throw stones since ive got long rear end manbun and mantail past my shoulder blades (pandemic hair ftw) but mullets were a laughing stock for the past 40 years and still look bad

They came back in style a little over a year ago when I got one, idk what goobers you see but they look good on me. Embrace having a bit of fun, you can get a haircut for a laugh. Maybe you are just classist?

It's also very practical, I keep it shoulder length so it doesn't really get in my face and it keeps my head warm and my neck unsunburnt.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
why smash bros melee? well, the other day i was thinking about how "free" it felt to play that game. total precision control. absolute mind -> game connection. i play sheik, falco, fox, and captain falcon. thank you. beautiful game

Weka
May 5, 2019

Smythe posted:

update: i returned at this at the "whole foods amazon return kiosk"

never been in this whole foods before. was strange place. full of white ppl. it was in silverlake. ive never used the return kiosk, it was also weird but also fine. better than the Return Desk at home depot etc.

ima get a Different 8bitdo controller, so that i can play Smash Bros Melee on Slippy. :discourse:

never returned anything from amazon b4. not bad.

Just like to point out returning the pink controller to get a purple one is if anything homophilia. It is misogyny though, so two wins

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

i also went to trader joes today, it was pretty cool. i got a new reusable tote but this one has pictures and cute graphics of sardines on it. was thinking of this thread. kismet.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Weka posted:

Just like to point out returning the pink controller to get a purple one is if anything homophilia. It is misogyny though, so two wins

thank you for this info. very wise.

i might get a black one. not decided yet. hard to pick......... ... .. ...

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

thank you for this info. very wise.

i might get a black one. not decided yet. hard to pick......... ... .. ...

yikes

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Smythe posted:

why smash bros melee? well, the other day i was thinking about how "free" it felt to play that game. total precision control. absolute mind -> game connection. i play sheik, falco, fox, and captain falcon. thank you. beautiful game

I will kick your rear end

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

BRB gotta report some posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Bitch just wait until I remember what button makes him say Show me your moves Show me your moves Show me your moves Show me your moves Show me your moves Show me your moves Show me your moves Show Show Show Show me your moves Show me your moves Show me your moves Show me Show me your moves Show me your moves Show me your moves