Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

It loving ruled. Christian is so good at losing feuds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Jack should have brought in David Arquette at least once to help him during a match. You know that guy would be down to take a stupid bump or two.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Count Thrashula posted:

Hm I vaguely remember a better elbow drop but seeing if in gif form would help a lot to remind me

I have just enough technology for this

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Rhonne posted:

Jack should have brought in David Arquette at least once to help him during a match. You know that guy would be down to take a stupid bump or two.

I was praying that his constant diving into getaway cars would lead to a reveal that Arquette was his limo driver.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

You must build the Shard Ark, and bring two of every poster.

How long do you think Joe holds the title? Swerve is awesome a top 5 guy for me but also, Joe deserves a monster run on top like a year.

It’s genuinely cool to see Samoan champs on top in both major companies. The Samoan wrestling legacy would make a fantastic book.

Joe gonna lose to Swerve at Dynasty. I've been very happy with Joe's monster run but I need Swerve to be the champ. The time is now.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Shard posted:

Joe gonna lose to Swerve at Dynasty. I've been very happy with Joe's monster run but I need Swerve to be the champ. The time is now.

Agreed. He had the great defense against Hook, the triple threat, and the Wardlow defense. A rock-solid trio of title defenses leading up into a hot program, perfect time to crown a new face. Joe's a forever-fave for me, but you couldn't have asked for a better, more impactful short run to bring that title back to the top.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Agreed. He had the great defense against Hook, the triple threat, and the Wardlow defense. A rock-solid trio of title defenses leading up into a hot program, perfect time to crown a new face. Joe's a forever-fave for me, but you couldn't have asked for a better, more impactful short run to bring that title back to the top.

:hai:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Joe's been so good I forgot the title even had stink on it. wtg, Joe (and swerve and hanger)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Okada should be world champion asap maybe even this coming dynamite

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

im thinking of samoa joe vs okada

:sickos:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Of all the releases this one is probably the one that is most for the best because he does have potential and it was just too soon.

https://twitter.com/GravityLuchador/status/1775356330892554265

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gravity will kick a lot of rear end in the indys imho and im pumped

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Of all the releases this one is probably the one that is most for the best because he does have potential and it was just too soon.

https://twitter.com/GravityLuchador/status/1775356330892554265

I hope he has a long career and comes back once he's more seasoned. He's a funky guy with a really fun gimmick, and doing a bunch of reps will be great for him, get him to get work out the kinks. I wish him luck. :hai:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Have a feeling this match is going to slap/go hard/rock/bang/etc.

https://twitter.com/youngbucks/status/1775313426128200146

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Who are CCed" holy poo poo :pusheen:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Worcester is the one city in MA that will be getting snow tomorrow night and into Thursday. Debating if I'm going to go to the show, it's not a fun city in the snow!

ChuckBTY
Feb 14, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Worcester is the one city in MA that will be getting snow tomorrow night and into Thursday. Debating if I'm going to go to the show, it's not a fun city in the snow!

looking at the app now and it's mostly rain till after midnight with the snow starting at like 2am thursday morning. The area should be mostly fine. If you're heading west you'll probably get some good 'ol New England Wintery Mix on the ride home.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Kenny fedbound?????

https://x.com/kennyomegamanx/status/1775346645154116072?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Know who nobody is saying Kenny needs to learn from

Bully ray

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i used to give an old boss tons of poo poo for using 'warm regards,' so this hits pretty good haha

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Jerusalem posted:

"Who are CCed" holy poo poo :pusheen:

Oh yeah that's good heelin

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
"Psychology" and "storytelling", two wrestling terms rendered meaningless by dumb old heads.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Long-Time Lurker posted:

"Psychology" and "storytelling", two wrestling terms rendered meaningless by dumb old heads.

It was always meaningless.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

the only truly psychological match in wrestling history was fujita/shiozaki

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Long-Time Lurker posted:

The most annoying thing in the world to me is how people call angles storytelling.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ChuckBTY posted:

looking at the app now and it's mostly rain till after midnight with the snow starting at like 2am thursday morning. The area should be mostly fine. If you're heading west you'll probably get some good 'ol New England Wintery Mix on the ride home.

I live on one of the steepest hills in the area and one where we've gotten more and earlier snow than basically every forecast so I'm just personally taking it as an affront as a week ago it looked like a beautiful night!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The_Rob posted:

The most annoying thing in the world to me is how people call angles storytelling.

Yeah, everybody knows that storytelling is when you target the leg because your finisher is a leg submission

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

Also, I know Kenny just wants to show the world that he's a nice guy but I just wish he would stop giving all these bad faith grifters who weren't anywhere near his level even during their prime the time of day.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Also, I know Kenny just wants to show the world that he's a nice guy but I just wish he would stop giving all these bad faith grifters who weren't anywhere near his level even during their prime the time of day.

It’s a good move imo Because it’ll just make the annoying discourse about him slow down. He’s not feeding into the outrage algorithm.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm glad there's more ppvs. those shows are immeasurably pleasant to enjoy

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Eat This Glob posted:

Joe's been so good I forgot the title even had stink on it. wtg, Joe (and swerve and hanger)

This is because it didn't have "stink on it" which was a stupid thing to say in the first place.

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

I am also one of those people who was starting to enjoy Perry's heel work.

Setting up Hook for a Van Terminator at All In and then just not bothering got one of the loudest heel reactions of the night in my section. It was hilarious.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Seams posted:

Kenny fedbound?????

Looks like he’s asked for his release

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

randy orton is so loving boring in-ring and the epitome of who kenny omega shouldn't listen to. why do these fed hacks love the guy so much?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Why is mark kermode interviewing bully ray

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Hefty Leftist posted:

randy orton is so loving boring in-ring and the epitome of who kenny omega shouldn't listen to. why do these fed hacks love the guy so much?

Because he wrestles for WWE which makes him automatically better than every other wrestler in history that isn't in WWE

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

Randy Orton knows how to do psychology and storytelling, that's why.

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
storytelling is when the match stops dead and you ssssssslither around with freaky head movements, as I understand it

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
3 hours of Shida :dance:

The first match: I had forgotten about the Joshi 6 person tag at double or nothing

Aja Kong rag dolled RIHO :stonk:

And the finished getting hosed up with an early bell ring :lol:

https://youtu.be/GFzWsNL8yW8?si=jiCd7IDlpoRJMqtg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Hefty Leftist posted:

From what I understand Orton is very well-regarded by other wrestlers because he works a very safe style that doesn’t injure himself or opponents, hits all his moves well , and wrestling him is like having a night off.