Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The General posted:

Even if you're a decent player, don't put the board infront of a window.

Guys in the warehouse hung the board in front of a pallet containing big-rear end canisters of methanol. Next thing they were trying to tape up the multiple holes in the canisters. You know, the canisters full of rather powerful solvent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

As a pool player, I recently looked at a place and thought "this loft area would be perfect for a pool table if it was possible to get one up here." Then I looked down at the tile flooring on the floor below and went "lol nevermind"

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

We Hebben Een Serieus Probleem

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Samovar posted:

We Hebben Een Serieus Probleem

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The General posted:

Even if you're a decent player, don't put the board infront of a window.

I'm an indecent player, but I never do anything in front of a window

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
I enjoyed the thread title immensely and chortled

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Takes No Damage posted:

This kills the man:

He stuck it.

I like how your options are either completely ridiculous (ki blast his balls) or completely brutal (rip his balls clean off)

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

muscles like this! posted:

I like how your options are either completely ridiculous (ki blast his balls) or completely brutal (rip his balls clean off)

There's a third secret technique where you mildly ki blast his balls and he develops testicular cancer in 3-5 years.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Or the fourth technique where you go even gentler and they are too aroused to fight. Now you have a lover instead of an enemy.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

editing redtext from "furiously yanking my opponent's balls" to "calmly yanking my opponent's balls"

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
he sighs as I unsheathe his sword

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Monkey, dont neglect the peach.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Takes No Damage posted:

This kills the man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHM7zIX5Lzo&t=5938s

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The 70s were a rough time. You couldn't go outside without ninjas sending your balls on a wild trip through time and space from five different angles.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

china bot posted:

he sighs as I unsheathe his sword

lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Shinobi (and anime) way

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

davidspackage posted:

The 70s were a rough time. You couldn't go outside without ninjas sending your balls on a wild trip through time and space from five different angles.

In the 80s it was a gang of street toughs known as the Los Locos and they had a loving robot

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

freeedr posted:

Or the fourth technique where you go even gentler and they are too aroused to fight. Now you have a lover instead of an enemy.

Sunzi posted:

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not the acme of skill; rather, it is to overcome your enemy without fighting.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

John Wick of Dogs posted:

In the 80s it was a gang of street toughs known as the Los Locos and they had a loving robot

:haw:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2X-nhEZa_k
A Legal Eagle video about the various crimes of Diddy. Mostly posting because of the reveal that Diddy insisted on documenting all his crimes on video. That seems like an own goal.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

You’ve all forgotten one important finishing move:

https://youtu.be/1E1VY4KOghI?si=iuF0DLKuyJSfArRX

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

A Legal Eagle video about the various crimes of Diddy. Mostly posting because of the reveal that Diddy insisted on documenting all his crimes on video. That seems like an own goal.

So he was taking notes on a criminal loving conspiracy

https://twitter.com/MatthewDR/status/1775328200606003572

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That dart game reminded me of one psycho I used to work with who would full-on whip kitchen knives at cardboard boxes in the backroom. We're all telling this dude to loving stop, someone is going to get hurt

Nobody got hurt, but it turns out sometimes a box will contain very large jugs of peanut oil, and nobody is going to help Gambit clean that poo poo up now

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Brawnfire posted:

That dart game reminded me of one psycho I used to work with who would full-on whip kitchen knives at cardboard boxes in the backroom. We're all telling this dude to loving stop, someone is going to get hurt

Nobody got hurt, but it turns out sometimes a box will contain very large jugs of peanut oil, and nobody is going to help Gambit clean that poo poo up now

group of 4 IT workers fresh from college with a bunch of harddrives to decommission. Someone throws a magnet (the magnets in mechanical harddrives are pretty strong) and it goes flying across the room into a cabinet. We then played "darts" with them by chucking them at storage cabinets it was fun until one shattered and hit the window cracking it.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Atticus_1354 posted:

There's a third secret technique where you mildly ki blast his balls and he develops testicular cancer in 3-5 years.

I owned this book when I was 13 and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm actually mildly miffed I don't still currently own it.

Anyway, there was a section on no-touch assassinations that I was super hyped for, but they all boiled down to irritating your target so high blood pressure did the work for you a decade down the road.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
See a heart crushed in real time

https://i.imgur.com/XNWgM7b.mp4

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Brawnfire posted:

I worked in a kitchen where we did a Secret Santa thing and someone got me a cheap wooden blowdart gun. The darts were thin dowels with a cotton ball at one end and some really lovely pot metal tip. There's no way this thing works at all, we thought, until I tested it and it buried the tip in the side of a plastic recycling bin from across the room.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

I worked at a 7-Eleven during this event last year. There was a big rear end circle and it said if your cup can fit in the circle, you can use it to fill it, and things like that could definitely fit. Nobody brought anything cool to my store, though. They just bought slurpees like normal :(

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I've seen so many videos where some Saudi guy is flung out the window like that. Do they just not wear seatbelts ever?

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed

They can do it cause any person that thinks about it for two seconds will realize they could not possibly want that much slushee.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
wildly underestimating the number of people that both consume slurpees and never think about anything beyond FREE

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

freeedr posted:

I used to know a guy who swore he accidentally de-escalated a robbery that way when he used to work the night shift in a gas station. A robber came in and jumped up on the counter and pointed a gun at him and he panicked and grabbed the guy's crotch (which was right in front of his face) and the robber instantly got a hard on and was so embarrassed that he just left

My buddy was famous for 'embellishing' his stories somewhat (he was absolutely full of poo poo) so I can't actually recommend this as an anti-theft technique :shrug: YMMV

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The Dark Id saves the day again

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Swaggering into a 7/11 with one end of a hose that trails out the door

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

haveblue posted:

Swaggering into a 7/11 with one end of a hose that trails out the door

Is this a response to the Slurpee thing or the gas station robbery boner thing

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It's hooked up to the car exhaust. Why, were you guys talking about those other things?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Paper Tiger posted:

Is this a response to the Slurpee thing or the gas station robbery boner thing

yes

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

P Diddy Sucked Me Off??!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/c9plbv2j4bsc1/DASH_720.mp4