Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Sestze posted:

wasn't that he was too stupid (well, maybe), it's that he sent a video of himself field stripping an ar-15 to his recruiter, who immediately pegged him for a gomer pyle and flagged him for outright rejection.

I'd also imagine crossing state lines to go murder protesters while underage was an immediate red flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Sestze posted:

wasn't that he was too stupid (well, maybe), it's that he sent a video of himself field stripping an ar-15 to his recruiter, who immediately pegged him for a gomer pyle and flagged him for outright rejection.

It’s like a way higher stakes version of sending in your cooking school application along with a video of you cooking a steak wrong with your shirt off and talking about testosterone. Like you’re coming to us so we can show you how to do things like that, you did it bad, the extra stuff is bad too, and you clearly have a poor understanding of what you’d be doing all day

Real Mean Queen has issued a correction as of 11:40 on Apr 3, 2024

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

The throat goat

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Mommy hot dog milky
100% rear end-fed beef

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Joementum posted:

*staring at a giant pile of unfolded bologna on my kitchen counter*

THERE HAS GOT TO HE A BETTER WAY!!

https://x.com/liekitisnot/status/1774992844677341379?s=46

what’s the point and what colors does it come in

loving lmao

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
ADA compliant bologna solution

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

charcoots is a Pokémon evolution of charmander

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gently caress I'm going to be thinking about that lady saying "charcoots" all day

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

I'd also imagine crossing state lines to go murder protesters while underage was an immediate red flag.

[Thinks for a moment before writing "experience in military adventurism" on resumé]

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Lux Anima posted:

I beg your pardon

didn’t realize spiderhyphenman opened up a hot dog restaurant

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Pick me, I’m ever so tactical

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Mommy hot dog milky

https://x.com/mlb/status/1775224640543105373?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

I know a guy who lives in Alishan and he says he was on the toilet when the earthquake hit. He and his family are okay. I went to Taiwan with a friend and his family many years ago. We traveled the whole island and it was great. These images are scary.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I guess it would be an interesting thing to share with like three other people

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Greg Legg posted:

I know a guy who lives in Alishan and he says he was on the toilet when the earthquake hit. He and his family are okay. I went to Taiwan with a friend and his family many years ago. We traveled the whole island and it was great. These images are scary.

Terrifying

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meBiMomm7mg

only teump can fix this

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

from now on I will be posting daily tweets from Jeff Tiedrich and there is nobody here that can stop me from doing it.
https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1775163124816973854?s=20

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Greg Legg posted:

What the hell did he eat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

from now on I will be posting daily tweets from Jeff Tiedrich and there is nobody here that can stop me from doing it.
https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1775163124816973854?s=20

thank you for your service and your courage

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Seems like maybe "reminding lawmakers that they work for the people and not campaign contributions" isn't going to fix the complete political control by the capital class.

Guess we should just vote harder

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Tulsi wishes she was born in Kansas so she could be a senator instead of being from Hawaii and forced to be a Democrat if she ever wanted to get elected to anything.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Seems like maybe "reminding lawmakers that they work for the people and not campaign contributions" isn't going to fix the complete political control by the capital class.

Guess we should just vote harder

that sorta poo poo should get you ostracized from public life

like remember how worked up that Huckabee press sec got because they yelled at her in a restaurant

just make their lives an unending stream of poo poo whenever they leave their mansions
it's the only recourse we have

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

thats really loving funny

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
:pirate::pipe:
https://x.com/hausofdecline/status/1775220927896117370?s=20
a.lo must be stopped

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

lmao the Florida Supreme Court allowed abortion on the ballot in 2024 Florida going blue that’s insane.

Desantis the lamest duck governor in history.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

lmao the Florida Supreme Court allowed abortion on the ballot in 2024 Florida going blue that’s insane.

didn't someone post something that said the FL ballot issues have like a 20-point lead over any actual Democrat politicians?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
https://twitter.com/lightintheattic/status/1775217470267429088?t=YbPO87Di43GVgjebFujoyw&s=19

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I think I read somewhere that the ballot measures in Florida are non-binding anyway somehow

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I didn't know buddykins went to school in france

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

that sorta poo poo should get you ostracized from public life

like remember how worked up that Huckabee press sec got because they yelled at her in a restaurant

just make their lives an unending stream of poo poo whenever they leave their mansions
it's the only recourse we have

there's too many of them, and they order ubereats

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I will purchase and eat this hot dog

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I will purchase and eat this hot dog

please share the before photo

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Grey Fox posted:

didn't someone post something that said the FL ballot issues have like a 20-point lead over any actual Democrat politicians?

Yeah but it doesn't matter because it will get lazy democrats to the polls 100x more than lazy republicans and then they'll just go "eh I'm already here" and vote party line when they would otherwise have stayed home. It will drive huge turnout and if even 1/10th of those bother to vote for other candidates it will be a wipeout.

Wait I'm forgetting - nothing matters. But I can hope to see Desantis as a lame duck Governor as the poo poo cherry on his poo poo career sundae.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tom Tucker posted:

No like the Marijuana decrim ballot that passed last go around it might pass but the FL Legislature will remain red and gently caress with it relentlessly

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Would donald trump tell a lie?
I don't think so...

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

how could a guy that owns truth lie

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o: