Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
There are still Emma stans in 2024?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WrestlingIsKing/status/1775299832887885963

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

This person is going to get themselves killed.

I was just thinking basically the same thing. "Go say that in any pub in Ireland more than 15 minutes outside of Dublin and let's see how much of your corpse gets shipped back to the US."

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

rotinaj posted:

Hogan’s Hangout bar and grill is still open

Just for historical accuracy, "Hogan's Beach" in Tampa (which he had licensed his name to but did not own) had his name scrubbed from it and the restauarant was sold and rebranded in late 2015/early 2016 when the sex tape/racist comment stuff came out. The dress code was eliminated a couple of years earlier after people complained. No idea if it was reinstituted by the Hoganless club, which eventually closed even after the rebrand/new owners.

Hogan's Hangout is a much smaller sports bar in Clearwater, and I don't think he owns that one either.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

No wonder Vince loved hulk

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Edge & Christian posted:

Just for historical accuracy, "Hogan's Beach" in Tampa (which he had licensed his name to but did not own) had his name scrubbed from it and the restauarant was sold and rebranded in late 2015/early 2016 when the sex tape/racist comment stuff came out. The dress code was eliminated a couple of years earlier after people complained. No idea if it was reinstituted by the Hoganless club, which eventually closed even after the rebrand/new owners.

Hogan's Hangout is a much smaller sports bar in Clearwater, and I don't think he owns that one either.

Brother

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Wait, they are doing Clash at the Castle in Glasgow, a city without a castle, not Edinburgh, a city with a very famous castle? Belter

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I'll have you know that the OVO Hydro is a mere 3 miles from the Haggs Castle Golf Club.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Lamuella posted:

I'll have you know that the OVO Hydro is a mere 3 miles from the Haggs Castle Golf Club.

I'll be honest, I lived in Glasgow for years & have never heard of Haggs Castle. Just looks like a fancy hoose

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Clash Near The Castle

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

forkboy84 posted:

I'll be honest, I lived in Glasgow for years & have never heard of Haggs Castle. Just looks like a fancy hoose

I mean basically yeah.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Clash Near The Castle

Clash Vaguely Near A Castle

They should run it outside a proper castle in the arse end of no where. Like on the banks opposite Eilean Donan Castle or something, only four hours north of Glasgow. The nice scenery would have at least mean you didn't have to watch the bad wrestling.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Castless Clash

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

They should run an event in the Traitors house

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

forkboy84 posted:

There are so many castles in Ireland that you just don't notice them all after awhile.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

flashy_mcflash posted:

They should run an event in the Traitors house

i don’t think hhh’s bachelor pad is big enough

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

hhh should just hire dalton to stand next to the ring and have the event wherever they want, even kansas or whatever. call dalton "paul's moving castle"

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

so Elon's been even more openly racist, transphobic, and now anitvax, and WWE is giving him exclusive content. thank god the one bad guy is gone and better people are running the show

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

forkboy84 posted:

Wait, they are doing Clash at the Castle in Glasgow, a city without a castle, not Edinburgh, a city with a very famous castle? Belter

it does feel a bit haphazardly put together, as evidenced by the fact they're running Smackdown at the exact same time Scotland kick-off in the Euros

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Whoolighams posted:

so Elon's been even more openly racist, transphobic, and now anitvax, and WWE is giving him exclusive content. thank god the one bad guy is gone and better people are running the show

I will say

I fully expect this to fall near-instantly into the same hole in reality that mixed match challenge and Saturday morning slam fell into, where the only people who will remember the wwe speed title are us weird internet fans

Edit: I will laugh if much of the wwe x speed title matches wind up being lost media because trying to archive stuff uploaded onto twitter is a hellscape

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Whoolighams posted:

no one is going to watch it lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
all of elon's attempts to get shows on twitter fail because twitter isnt built for it and they all suck but he keeps trying

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

all of elon's attempts to get shows on twitter fail because twitter isnt built for it and they all suck but he keeps trying

He has gotten tucky carlson hundreds of billions of views by simply gaming his own system to include even peripheral glances

I have been assured it has worked fantastically and everyone believes Elon

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
oh no one but WWE twitter stans will care but it's more of who they're joining in giving content to where and when

e: and a big amount of WWE fans weirdly seem to be very behind Elon and his brave mission against wokeness

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol if you pay twitter money to watch 3 minute wwe matches

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Whoolighams posted:

oh no one but WWE twitter stans will care but it's more of who they're joining in giving content to where and when

e: and a big amount of WWE fans weirdly seem to be very behind Elon and his brave mission against wokeness

NN is also a loyal soldier against wokeness 😔

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they all suck but he keeps trying

mlmp

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
HHH and Elon will end wokeness at long last

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

HHH and Elon will end wokeness at long last

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1688676411442147328?t=99RQ2pIx_c2UYVE6gRSn5A&s=19

Awesome Interactions

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
X Dot com (Formerly Twitter) is going to announce the debut episode got 10 million views and Julian NXT is going to go wild.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Each x wwe speed match that is one minute long has gotten 18 billion “sees”

An individual “see” is anytime anyone could theoretically have seen a clip from x wwe speed matches and so it includes anytime a person used Twitter in any way during the time the match was on

This proves that x wwe speed is a huge success

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no one is going to watch it lol

Rasslin' History sure is gonna watch it! He's gonna shake his chubby little fists and stave off depression!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/AstroCyborg/status/1775567489260286276

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Translation: Punk lied about all of it

Also Tony rules

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/bryonmatthews38/status/1775559535178011134

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
When goons tried to ruin AssCreed they didn't do a good enough job.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

C. Everett Koop posted:

When goons tried to ruin AssCreed they didn't do a good enough job.

I know you're still mad they added women playable characters but I'm sorry Kassandra is just better than alexios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I'm going to think about this one for awhile. If you could predict where this tweet was going after "choices" you have The Unofficial Brainwave.
https://twitter.com/NJPWFanClubNA/status/1775372448843858364