Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I mean, it's also the most recent atrocity (that's been documented), people weren't exactly silent about the murders in the hospital a couple days ago, just as I imagine people will be focused on whatever Israel does today or tomorrow or

Though yeah, it's definitely true that the world is reacting to the murder of (white) westerners in a way they aren't reacting to the continuing and ongoing slaughter of Palestinians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/shaun_vids/status/1775556288853741678?t=L4CBxbR3Tv7Tgg_TQBTFYw&s=19

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
https://twitter.com/GozukaraFurkan/status/1775547962606711024

https://www.972mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

loving abhorrent apartheid state, it needs to be destroyed.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
The internet archive has some banger songs from the resistance by the way, including Masters of Combat
https://archive.org/details/masters-of-combat

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/politico/status/1775561075582234807

Pure evil. Worse than useless.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

what a surprise

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Guardian already carrying water for IDF: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/03/israel-defence-forces-response-to-claims-about-use-of-lavender-ai-database-in-gaza

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Biden doesn't seem to care even in the face of a very real chance of losing re-election. He has doubled down even harder on how evil he is as a result really.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Oops forgot to follow up about the hundreds of tonnes of food that have been diverted due to this "accident" which Israel could easily let in at any time.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Jon Carbuncle posted:

also DTI and DTA

Fast Luck posted:

it's because we've really got them this time! Dead to rights, they even admitted it was them! THere's no way they can wriggle out of this jam (joe biden shows up and says israel could do more to protect civilians adn then personally helps them out of the jam)

ah, well. Nevertheless

HallelujahLee posted:

what a surprise

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

We need to somehow convince Israel that there's a Hamas base under the White House.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

I said come in! posted:

Biden doesn't seem to care even in the face of a very real chance of losing re-election. He has doubled down even harder on how evil he is as a result really.

The last six months have shown me very clearly that all these elites with power over us are a) dumb as dogshit, and b) sociopaths. There isn't a single thing they aren't willing to completely torch - the so called "rules based international order", Biden's reelection, etc - so that more brown people in the Middle East that they don't see as people are murdered.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

All Palestinian men are terrorists, is Israel's loophole through all of this basically.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Does Biden have the power to disband the UN if they keep getting uppity? Just waltz into the building and say "Hey, you're evicted. Get out."?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

paul_soccer12 posted:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

the liberal apparatus exists in part to distribute responsibility for the most horrible decisions made by the worst people, so of course AI is the perfect stooge for a genocide!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
again, Biden is the most murderous zionist america couldve ever had as president, its no surprise he is the way he is. any speech regardinf palestine hes given over the past 40 years couldve told you.

theres no option other than a major power to go to war against israel. sadly china and russia and pussies and useless.

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
Ultimately it doesn't matter if those aid workers were spooks or not, the point was to get everyone to turn back their aid deliveries and let Israel keep starving the people, which is exactly what happened. Usually if you're talking about these kinds of NGOs you can assume that like 25% of them are spooks, but killing half a dozen white people is pretty far down the fuckin list of Israels crimes, starving two million people to death is the actual thing to focus on.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/status/1775547985482408299
field executions of hospital patients and a dozen children and a burned down surgical center didn't elicit this reaction because palestinians are fully dehumanized. but blowing up a celebrity chef's white aid workers........ maybe????

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Ultimately, his hand-picked ghouls would steer him toward the exact same policy, but in this situation Trump would probably at least let a few words escape his addled grey matter about "all the money we're giving them, it makes us look bad."

Biden is a true believer who thinks the first Nakba didn't happen and that it was good that it happened. He'd have made aliyah and joined Likud if he weren't Catholic.

maruhkati has issued a correction as of 18:19 on Apr 3, 2024

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Retromancer posted:

We need to somehow convince Israel that there's a Hamas base under the White House.

Who told you?

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
It really does make the Catholic Church look pretty pathetic that they haven't excommunicated him.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Retromancer posted:

Does Biden have the power to disband the UN if they keep getting uppity? Just waltz into the building and say "Hey, you're evicted. Get out."?

yes

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

it should tell you something that even trump is telling the israelis to end the war, because he's a venal and cruel person, but hes also really good at reading the room and backing people he percieves as winners, both of which are telling him israel is a loser and will destroy itself, but biden is an avtual real deal zionist zealot, so he cant stop because he worships israel as a god.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

paul_soccer12 posted:

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Can Trump take the F-35s back by executive order in December?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he’d have to go get them

also he’s be president in January

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Al-Saqr posted:

it should tell you something that even trump is telling the israelis to end the war, because he's a venal and cruel person, but hes also really good at reading the room and backing people he percieves as winners, both of which are telling him israel is a loser and will destroy itself, but biden is an avtual real deal zionist zealot, so he cant stop because he worships israel as a god.
It's also so he can use the money and troops invading and genociding Mexico instead.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Orbs posted:

It's also so he can use the money and troops invading and genociding Mexico instead.

that too

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

most british people want a total arms embargo against Israel too bad they dont live in a democracy

====

Poll: Majority of Britons support arms embargo on Israel

British YouGov Foundation Survey:

56% of Britons support an arms embargo on Israel

59% of Britons see Israel as violating human rights in Gaza

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...588;&%231585;-2

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Polish president, loooking at his old dads camp guard uniform:- "I gotta go back to the old me"

====:

Poland: Targeting ‘world cuisine’ puts our solidarity with Israel on tough test

Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said the killing of Workers of the World Central Kitchen Organization in an Israeli bombing “putting Warsaw-Tel Aviv solidarity to a difficult test.”

He continued, “Mr. Prime Minister (Benjamin) Netanyahu, and Ambassador (Israeli to Warsaw) Yakov Livni. Many Poles have shown solidarity with Israel after the Hamas attack. But today you are putting this solidarity to a difficult test.”

He noted that the bombing of the global kitchen convoy, and Netanyahu’s reaction to it, “sparked outrage” in Poland.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Gantz calls for early elections to be held in September

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1775560848448114762?t=ZD13agpVTkBOt7i66TEMyg&s=19

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Al-Saqr posted:

most british people want a total arms embargo against Israel too bad they dont live in a democracy

====

What's up with the secret treaty between the UK and Israel anyway? UK Parliament Archive: Written questions, answers and statements

Question:

Kenny MacAskill
Alba Party
East Lothian
Commons
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, if he will publish the agreement signed between the British Armed Forces and and the Israeli Defence Forces on 2 December 2020 on strengthening military co-operation.

Answer:

James Heappey
Conservative
Wells
Commons
Answered on
24 May 2021

The agreement signed in December 2020 by The Chief of the Defence Staff Sir Nick Carter and his Israeli counterpart, Chief of General Staff Lieutenant General Aviv Kohavi, strengthens the defence relationship between Britain and Israel. While this agreement is an important piece of defence diplomacy, the security implications of this work warrant the agreement being kept at a higher security classification, and therefore it will not be made public. In essence the new agreement is an organising mechanism for our relationship. The agreement formalises our defence relationship and supports our partnership and cooperation with Israel. It will streamline and provide a mechanism for planning our joint activity, allowing collaboration on a number of areas that will include defence medical training, organisational design concepts, and defence education.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

====

Both the current and incoming governments are very pro-Israel despite many of their members saying they'd rather not be and you'd think supporting Palestine would be an easy vote grab for either side but apparently not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

lol is that the dipshit biosphere mod

Lmao the hosed up biosphere posters caterwauling into this thread