Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

the TSLAQ people are probably creaming right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

mobby_6kl posted:

Which one? (which network i mean)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68716467

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Oh that one, I thought you meant Neuralink.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Most of those powerpoints are just going to be people trying to justify why they get paid for doing fuckall

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I grew up in a culture where if someone doesn't talk about something, especially work-related, you don't ask. As a result that Powerpoint thing is giving me all sorts of heebie-jeebies.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Sales plunging as fast as a Tesla backing into a Texan pond

Newfie
Oct 8, 2013

10 years of oil boom and 20 billion dollars cash, all I got was a case of beer, a pack of smokes, and 14% unemployment.
Thanks, Danny.
Wondering if I had a fever dream. I remember a few years back the World Food Program told Musk they had a solution for extreme hunger, but I also remember the Boer then replying that the UN are pedophiles is the real reason he didn't donate. Anyone have that tweet on deck or am I confusing WFP with cave guy?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I kinda like that idea tbh. My friends and family have no idea what I do and visual aids would probably help

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
I work in public administration and would never bore the gently caress out of my friends by attempting to make it sound interesting with PowerPoint.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

priznat posted:

I kinda like that idea tbh. My friends and family have no idea what I do and visual aids would probably help

Yeah, if you want to share it can be neat. I've gotten tours or explanations of people's jobs with the excuse of "practice for when somebody comes by who cares if I mess it up." It's setting one up for other people that feels weird.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Many people are just dead inside and don’t care what you do

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Remember in the good old days when Tesla was trying to goose their overall cars produced numbers and were dumping unsellable cars in random rear end dirt lots in Lathrop, CA

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

euphronius posted:

Many people are just dead inside and don’t care what you do

Not wanting to listen to job descriptions and vacation stories is actually a sign that you still have some degree of self value and aren't ready to wither on the spot and die of boredom quite yet

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Seminars and job talk are for people who live to work, not people who work to live.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that's gotta be an awkward party when Frank Dux shows up.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Business Insider is Pure Evil.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-having-terrible-year-tesla-lawsuits-compensation-2024-4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

pure FUD

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Sorry I only trust news from Doge designer, not the legacy media

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

Have some cocerning news there

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

steinrokkan posted:

https://twitter.com/cb_doge/status/1775131866607313096

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

mobby_6kl posted:

I don't think this makes sense, the US border (Republican Party) would have to want the horse, they don't want what it is labeled nor what is inside why did they open the gate?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Mike Pence would've wanted that horse.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

Newfie posted:

Wondering if I had a fever dream. I remember a few years back the World Food Program told Musk they had a solution for extreme hunger, but I also remember the Boer then replying that the UN are pedophiles is the real reason he didn't donate. Anyone have that tweet on deck or am I confusing WFP with cave guy?

I think you're thinking of this

https://www.oxfamamerica.org/explore/stories/how-much-money-would-it-take-to-end-world-hunger/

quote:

When tech entrepreneur Elon Musk challenged the United Nations last year to show him a $6 billion plan that would end world hunger, he got in return a proposal that would save 42 million people in 43 countries from starvation.

Where once he was given the plan and the figure he came up with his usual lame excuses or goal post moves for why he can't actually follow through on this.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
If "annoyed" is synonymous with "entertained", then consider your endeavour a raging success

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

General Probe posted:

https://www.oxfamamerica.org/explore/stories/how-much-money-would-it-take-to-end-world-hunger/

Where once he was given the plan and the figure he came up with his usual lame excuses or goal post moves for why he can't actually follow through on this.

He donated the money...

To himself lol
https://truthout.org/articles/musk-pledged-6b-to-solve-world-hunger-but-gave-it-to-his-own-foundation-instead/

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

kazil posted:

imagine a Elon theme park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To1AbJBOKwU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

pixaal posted:

I don't think this makes sense, the US border (Republican Party) would have to want the horse, they don't want what it is labeled nor what is inside why did they open the gate?

you're thinking about it too much. stop that.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

pixaal posted:

Uh, Mr Elon Musk said “Yup” right there so maybe you just aren’t smart enough to get it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mobby_6kl posted:

Thank

Newfie
Oct 8, 2013

10 years of oil boom and 20 billion dollars cash, all I got was a case of beer, a pack of smokes, and 14% unemployment.
Thanks, Danny.

General Probe posted:

For sure that is the incident I was thinking about, but I also remember Musk in responding/subtweeting the UN posting more or less "Actually I didn't give them money because pedos."

Edit: Yup here is the tweet https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1454930023966773249

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

That's pretty cool but he's got a long way to go before these robots look even remotely human

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Humanity doesn't need food it needs memes and dancing

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Dancing baby meme from Ally McBeal broke Elon's mind and he's never recovered

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

kazil posted:

Dancing baby meme from Ally McBeal broke Elon's mind and he's never recovered

not one of us has recovered from the ally mcbeal years being fair

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

mobby_6kl posted:

THIS IS NOT HOW ANYTHING WORKS FFUCKIN poo poo FOR BRAINS IDIOTMORON :mad:

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

shyduck posted:

I am a Paid Biden Shitposter, I got to all the Tesla sites and post about how Cybertruck hood chopped my fingers off when I tried to check the oil

In Capitalist America, Cybertruck oil-checks you!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Twitter : get verified with a stolen cardnumber and pay 8$ and probably keep twitter blue forever even if you cancel it or dont pay more than 1 month.

real life gov. ID stuff. : its a Gordian knot where you need an id to get an id, lol if your house and important docs got destroyed.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Itll do the thing and make him even richer somehow I'm sure. It always does. For now clearly like all things its the fault of wokeness that its sliding.

Kale
May 14, 2010

crispix posted:

THIS IS NOT HOW ANYTHING WORKS FFUCKIN poo poo FOR BRAINS IDIOTMORON :mad:

Its funny how fast he abandoned the whole "I want to make both sides unhappy" pretense of being ultra MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

tractor man posted:

the TSLAQ people are probably creaming right now

TSLQ was higher last month. So probably not.