Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

AEW had jpegmafia not that any of you know who that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Also I think MJF debuts at Wrestlemania

Also

https://x.com/KXNGAO/status/1775580843274084658?s=20

Eat My Fuc fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Apr 3, 2024

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Huh, stunt coordinator for EAT ME was Ray Park.

https://forgottenadvertisements.wordpress.com/2011/11/11/slim-jim-guy/

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

JpegMaFia

:tinfoil:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

🤞🤞

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
shut the gently caress up cody owhahaha

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Judge My Fuc

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

projecthalaxy posted:

Hey thats not totally fair. AEW had rick and morty and Asleep Mike Tyson and uhh, that golden globe or emmys or whatever guy that best friends helped feud with Planet Jarrett

The final titlecard of Quantum Leap but it reads "Paul Walter Hauser never got his Golden Globe back" while a mournful orchestral arrangement of of "My World" plays

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

How quickly we forget The Real Leatherface :/

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it wasnt the real leatherface

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
WWE now has WWE Speed, matches with three-minute time limits available on Twitter. Who is this for?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

That would rule tbh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

him and Ricky :pray:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

How quickly we forget The Real Leatherface :/

RIP Corporal Kirchner 🫡

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

skaboomizzy posted:

WWE now has WWE Speed, matches with three-minute time limits available on Twitter. Who is this for?

given that WWE fans only care about the entrance music and sit on their hands afterward, I'm not really sure. It's like an empty sandwich.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Eat My Fuc posted:

Also

Cody's losing at Wrestlemania

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

skaboomizzy posted:

I ask myself that about WWE in general, but people love eating poopoo

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Tato posted:

given that WWE fans only care about the entrance music and sit on their hands afterward, I'm not really sure. It's like an empty sandwich.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Of course Cody is losing on night 2.

He signed the new contract. Theres no reason to give him something to stay. He's there 4ever
:yeshaha:

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

skaboomizzy posted:

Going to have to second the "who is this for?" question. The reason WWE matches (particularly women's matches) are 3 minutes long is to make room for the dinner theater that its fans are here to see. Anyone who's interested in wrestling centered around wrestling isn't going to give a poo poo about three-minute WWE style matches.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It's for proving to netflix that they get more X engagement than ever 5 billion well spent

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Revival, Aleister Black, Buddy Murphy, Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger, The Hardys, , Edge, Samoa Joe, Dean Ambrose, Adam Cole, 2.0, Big Cass, Chris Jericho, Billy Gunn, Ari Daivari, Christian, Cesaro, Dustin Rhodes, Jeff Jarrett, John Morrison, Josh Woods, Keith Lee, Evan Bourne, Rusev, Neville, The Big Show, Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly, Sting, Tony Nese and Botcha Stanks are coming home :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

maruhkati posted:

Going to have to second the "who is this for?" question. The reason WWE matches (particularly women's matches) are 3 minutes long is to make room for the dinner theater that its fans are here to see. Anyone who's interested in wrestling centered around wrestling isn't going to give a poo poo about three-minute WWE style matches.

They'll Kramer into this thread telling you how excited they are about tho.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

maruhkati posted:

The first one up is Ricochet vs Dragon Lee. That's a fun matchup, give them 20 minutes on TV!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dragon lee? hated that guy in super punch out...

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody is winning.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Is the "Main Event" Wednesday show just a recap of Raw and Smackdown or does it have new matches and promos?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

It's going to be the new Main Event & Level Up, just a place to shuffle off the lower midcard to and it's probably cheaper to run than Level Up which no one watches to begin with.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

super macho dude posted:

It's going to be the new Main Event & Level Up, just a place to shuffle off the lower midcard to and it's probably cheaper to run than Level Up which no one watches to begin with.

level up is the nxt nothing show, speed is literally just a twitter dark match show. maybe it is the replacement for main event. no one follows any of their contract news anymore or is actually informed about anything regarding actual wwe product dont take anyones word on it.

Mr Hootington posted:

Is the "Main Event" Wednesday show just a recap of Raw and Smackdown or does it have new matches and promos?

if you for some reason are getting into wwe (?) you do not need to watch main event because not even wwe people do

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The Revival, Aleister Black, Buddy Murphy, Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger, The Hardys, , Edge, Samoa Joe, Dean Ambrose, Adam Cole, 2.0, Big Cass, Chris Jericho, Billy Gunn, Ari Daivari, Christian, Cesaro, Dustin Rhodes, Jeff Jarrett, John Morrison, Josh Woods, Keith Lee, Evan Bourne, Rusev, Neville, The Big Show, Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly, Sting, Tony Nese and Botcha Stanks are coming home :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

not even mentioning toni storm, paige, or ruby riott. ill fitting singlet style posting. showing your whole drat rear end.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

weekly font posted:

So many people gonna get injured in a 12 man ladder match holy poo poo

It was AEW/ROH's turn last year to get a guy horribly injured in a multiman Ladder match, let WWE have their turn

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody is winning.

You’re hearing more and more people say this

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it wasnt the real leatherface

he was real you sonofabitch

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

You need to put your money where your mouth is. I wanna get weekly show write ups from you sir

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

panko posted:

not even mentioning toni storm, paige, or ruby riott. ill fitting singlet style posting. showing your whole drat rear end.

HHH doesn't want those jabronis

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

skaboomizzy posted:

they’re trying to steal the aew fanbase away. it’s all spotfest featuring guys who don’t know how to tell stories

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Also

i hope cody wins now

and that he does the too sweet bang directly at injured punk on the commentary desk

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cody ftw

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

he’s probably saying good things about aew because he’s losing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

did he say good things last year?