Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

He's seen how much Moné and Okada got paid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i hope cody wins now

and that he does the too sweet bang directly at injured punk on the commentary desk

About that

https://twitter.com/wrestlepurists/status/1775580216229765630?s=46&t=qMC4CWrJTLL6muchfMx13w

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

Mr Happy To Be Here (or Anywhere)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

UnleashedDad posted:

We should all strive to be this contented.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody is winning.

Winning another free rubber chicken from a generous fan.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cody is peak Himbo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1497336381038678018?lang=en

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

You can always count on Cody to not pick a side.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Unless it’s anti union

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
cody is the president of wrestling

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

UnleashedDad posted:

Setting up that Ricochet feud for after Roman retains this weekend

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

Also I think MJF debuts at Wrestlemania

They've promised a former NXT face showing up this weekend at the show. Former NXT security goon MJF??

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/1775580150345933032

oof, i'm back off the cody train

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

1glitch0 posted:

They've promised a former NXT face showing up this weekend at the show. Former NXT security goon MJF??

ec3's gonna control his narrative on the grandest stage of them all

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
God, he sucks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
It reminds me of early AEW before signing the contracts, Matt wrote on how Cody would waffle between being "gently caress WWE" and "well, maybe I will go back" like constantly until actually signing

Cody the centrist

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://x.com/Vick_8122/status/1775591519367430210?s=20

No lies detected

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

look i'm sorry cody but brandi's segments sucked, the only positive was bringing luther into the orbit of deadlock

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

super macho dude posted:

Cody is peak Himbo

he got it all from his fat rear end dad

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol I think of this every time cody tries to do his I love everyone thing at any hint of controversy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Brandi Scapegoated?

No! Lies detected!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the truth is you must never bring in any person who doesnt wrestle onto your wrestling show which includes the wife your kids and the dog

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

CM punk getting into a backstage altercation with Cody and getting knocked out in one punch

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

oh my god gently caress off. yeah i just couldn't be bothered to open my eyes to the systemic abuse happening around me because i was just too gosh darned busy making this the best show we could have!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m the only one on this forum who had Brandi and Cody actively do anything bad to in person so bad i started crying yet I am their only true supporter, open your hearts.

Also it was my fault anyway so I can’t be mad at them for telling me to gently caress off and yelling at me because I was standing next to them like an idiot whole they were having a private conversation, I just got stuck in an awkward situation and couldn’t move away in time because I got too anxious to operate my body.

Still not the worst Gunner broke my glasses at an indie, but Cedric Alexander made up for it and told me Gunner was a loser.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shut the gently caress up cody owhahaha

fake cock boy. like a chicken uwhahaha

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Tato posted:

Unless it’s anti union

Definitely pro rape company

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’m the only one on this forum who had Brandi and Cody actively do anything bad to in person so bad i started crying yet I am their only true supporter, open your hearts.

Also it was my fault anyway so I can’t be mad at them for telling me to gently caress off and yelling at me because I was standing next to them like an idiot whole they were having a private conversation, I just got stuck in an awkward situation and couldn’t move away in time because I got too anxious to operate my body.

Still not the worst Gunner broke my glasses at an indie, but Cedric Alexander made up for it and told me Gunner was a loser.

lol goddam

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

what in the world

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i see we're in the downswing period of emf's manic depressive schtick

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Eat My Fuc posted:

What my fucccc

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Eat My Fuc posted:

This is why I love wrestling

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

he's told this story like a ton of times

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

shouldnt have told that story one time

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

he's told this story like a ton of times

Outside of Cody-lust, I don't follow the lore of EMF

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Brandi was mostly bad but she had some great moments like “you’re a black belt? Well I’m a black bitch!”

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Does anyone have that photoshop cm punk in the poncho because I I really hope it happens

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
exploding knee factory strikes again

https://twitter.com/SaquonOffWwe/status/1775601469644825006

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

EMF: "Wanna know how I got these scars?" *points to soul*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

This wouldn't happen if they weren't doing so many high risk maneuvers.