Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

hate the genocide, love the genocider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Majorian posted:

The true Machiavellian hand behind all genocides: Big Land Acknowledgment

They would need to do what the WASPs did and do the genocide, and the Land Acknowledgements, but then blame their second most despised minority for the genocide. Pin residential schools for Palestinian children on the Armenian community and Armenian Apostolic Church.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

mcmagic posted:

i haven't for one second tried to divert or obfuscate from biden's enabling of israel's genocide no matter how much you lie about stuff i've said. why do you want to divert from boy jared being literally the guy who ran the US's middle east policy under trump 1 and everything he did that directly led up to 10/7 happening and what he said he wants to do when he gets back in power in trump 2? that is what YOU'RE voting for when you vote for trump. i will not be voting for biden or for trump.

shut the gently caress up mcmagic

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Biden said he saw photos of hundreds of decapitated babies, what did he mean by that

oh that's very simple, he lied to further a genocide in progress

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
lmao idk what bibi thinks of biden but for like 40 years biden has repeatedly said he thinks israel should kill as many palestinians as possible and we should help them :)

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011

mcmagic posted:

i haven't for one second tried to divert or obfuscate from biden's enabling of israel's genocide no matter how much you lie about stuff i've said. why do you want to divert from boy jared being literally the guy who ran the US's middle east policy under trump 1 and everything he did that directly led up to 10/7 happening and what he said he wants to do when he gets back in power in trump 2? that is what YOU'RE voting for when you vote for trump. i will not be voting for biden or for trump.

pretty sure everyone in palestine would prefer the trump Middle East policy of being lovely about Palestine to the Biden policy of funding and actively participating in bombing runs of Palestinians🥰

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Biden said he saw photos of hundreds of decapitated babies, what did he mean by that

he was crying because he wasn't the father of those babies

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Bishyaler posted:

I would've liked to see something other than a proclamation that the mods next door are actually right and correct in clamping down on dissent about their favorite genocide or anyone who opposes the party facilitating it

I'm probably going to be probated for posting here, but I have to say something. My D&D mods are not pro-Israel. They have a balance of views that run the full gamut. We have one mod who's a reserve duty officer in the IDF, and another on the opposite extreme who believes Israel should be satisfied with the settlements it has and stop creating new ones, as well as stop targeting civilians in actions to stop Hamas.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

cool to rehash the same boring argument about a dude that probably wins reelection in 8 months

i wonder what happens to palestinians in the following months if things continue the way they are im sure palestinians are absolutely terrified of some loser in 8 months vs being genocided now

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Koos Group posted:

I'm probably going to be probated for posting here, but I have to say something. My D&D mods are not pro-Israel. They have a balance of views that run the full gamut. We have one mod who's a reserve duty officer in the IDF, and another on the opposite extreme who believes Israel should be satisfied with the settlements it has and stop creating new ones, as well as stop targeting civilians in actions to stop Hamas.

This would be a solid joke if you were not such a weirdo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

He also questioned the almost definite undercount of deaths reported by the Gaza health ministry. He's evil scum.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Koos Group posted:

Thank u 4 ur service

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Koos Group posted:

I'm probably going to be probated for posting here, but I have to say something. My D&D mods are not pro-Israel. They have a balance of views that run the full gamut. We have one mod who's a reserve duty officer in the IDF

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Koos Group posted:

lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Koos Group posted:

So much media illiteracy in this post, smdh

Also non-falsifiable

Also sabotage

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Casey Finnigan posted:

They're all just killing time trying to seem "moral" until Israel finally finishes killing every single Palestinian in the world and the point becomes moot

I was just thinking about this. They really want to get to the post genocide man I feel bad about this stage and are angry that they aren't there yet

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Koos Group posted:

the extreme opposite position that Israel should just keep everything

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Koos Group posted:

Trap sprung

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Actually I'd love to talk to this dude without getting probated left right and center, it'd be a rare event

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Koos Group posted:

lol

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
was koos really dumb enough to forget rule 1.D??? holy cow

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

This would be a solid joke if you were not such a weirdo

i dunno even if he wasn’t a huge weirdo, that’s an awful lot of clunky setup for a predictable and long-winded punchline. it’s only really funny if, like Koos Group, you find genocide inherently funny

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Shageletic posted:

Actually I'd love to talk to this dude without getting probated left right and center, it'd be a rare event

He's the villain in act 5 in Phoenix Wright on the DS if you want to get in touch

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Koos Group posted:

I would think that the extreme opposite would be someone who thinks that Israel should no longer exist, as saying the settlers should be satisfied with their current colony is not necessarily in contradiction with serving in the IDF, but nevertheless...

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Koos Group posted:

mods in d&d are confirmed nazi’s lmao

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

these two mods sound like genocidal freaks imo

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

i dunno even if he wasn’t a huge weirdo, that’s an awful lot of clunky setup for a predictable and long-winded punchline. it’s only really funny if, like Koos Group, you find genocide inherently funny

It's clunky but would be funny if Koos was just doing a bit and not actually the sort of person who believes that but unfortunately they are so it's sort of just goofy gloating? Too sad to be gloating but I guess that's the attempt?

They're too stupid and weird to land a lot of the jokes there trying to tell

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Koos Group posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Koos Group posted:

lol koos ftw

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I had my suspicions about some of those D&D posters being IDF but never figured that it was a loving mod

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mcmagic posted:

lol, you're gonna vote for biden (while I'm voting stein)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Koos Group posted:

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Koos Group posted:

The two extremes: Pro-Israel vs. Pro-Israel

D&D truly is the avatar of Western Liberalism

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
the "full gamut" lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I take no pleasure in dispensing this punishment.... if rule 1.D were to be amended with a subsection carving out an exemption for this style of posting I would of course be forced to reconsider such actions in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

thank you rules