Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

nobodygetshurt posted:

T R I U M P H

you take the T, the U, the P and H out, and the star spangled banner is pro-rimming. not to overdo the rim thing, but it's there.

The universe is :goatsecx: all the way down

e: like a stack of turtles, but it's infinite recursive fractals of distended anui

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

mdxi posted:

Following yesterday's small rally, $DJT closed down 5.41% today, bringing it to -31% since IPO day.

With insider trading news and Trump suing other people involved I have a feeling it will crash tomorrow

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

nobodygetshurt posted:

what the gently caress is this show? are the chuds really listening to this and going 'hmm yes jesse watters is speaking the truth'?

Maybe he is a fan of that British Parliament guy who dresses like he is from Downton Abbey?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Maybe he is a fan of that British Parliament guy who dresses like he is from Downton Abbey?

what a knob

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

IncredibleIgloo posted:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Hazo posted:

Drunkules is really mad about stuff again

:wtc:

America doesn't even have an official language...

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Imagine being Kevin McCarthy right now. You dedicated your whole life to the Republican Party, and were a prolific fundraiser. And now you’re watching from the sidelines as Donald Trump not only drains the party’s money straight into his pockets, but he’s about to rename it the “Trump Party,” too.

:lol:

:lmao:

he's still gonna vote T.

also lol at the sheer stupidity of Walters. also remember there's a vast level/void below him.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"Just because something is new, Jessica, doesn't make it better..." LOL! Sure, Watters, go back 1000 years and you'd be an indentured servant to one of the Murdoch's ancestors and you would have died of dysentery before fulfilling your full contract. A TV man whose job also relies heavily on the Internet going on a tangent about newer technology, while on TV, is just mind-fuckingly stupid. But hey, it's Fox News so...

Also, a guy who only drinks liquids that have been around for 1000 years sounds like someone who also has a piss jar collection with the dates of collection on them written in Sharpie. And probably a bunch of poorly manufactured Katana blades.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/joycewhitevance/status/1775638466929234240?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Grey Cat posted:

America doesn't even have an official language...

Kevin Sorbo would be so mad if he could read that.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Harald posted:

I would do it. Call me self-confident or whatever I would kill Putin for $300 million.

Just quoting this for the new page

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow...%5Es1_&ref_url=
gee wow.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Harald posted:

Why hasn't the USA just assassinated Putin yet just freaking kill that guy he's a menace.

The CIA is too woke now sadly :cry:

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

To the Black Conservative Federation??

Edit: Now that's a crowd that I'd love them to turn the camera around on. Bet it's the same hundred white camp followers from yesterday.

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 3, 2024

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

It has simply become impossible to count the number of Ls taken by adjudicated sexual assaulter Donald J. Trump

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Notable Black President, Joseph Biden.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

lol

"I'm not going to talk to some tired loser"

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

It only ever goes one way, doesn’t it?

“Grumble grumble I didn’t leave the democrat party, the democrat party left ME (votes with R’s for massive tax breaks to orphan rendering plant)”

Like, has any sitting Republican pulled this poo poo and switched to a democrat? I’m wracking my brain, but the closest I’ve come is someone switching to an independent… right before they retire or are expected to lose a primary by 80%. It’s honestly kind of infuriating, especially as the other side is starting to openly embrace literal fascism.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Black guy beat two different white guys :confused:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Squiggle posted:

To the Black Conservative Federation??

Edit: Now that's a crowd that I'd love them to turn the camera around on. Bet it's the same hundred white fucks from yesterday.

https://youtu.be/G2tLyqfJd54?si=asCNSB8AcO94D4DV

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

Have you heard of the report button, or...?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Biden plays a mean sax. - Don mush brain regressing even further

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hay guys what's goin on in the "TRUMP" th

Harald posted:

I appreciate the sentiment but these days we've got laser guided bombs or drones or whatever. Give me about 3 hundred million and Putin is dead.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i could eaisly kill putin if i wanted to. but i wont

lol

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Jelly posted:

Have you heard of the report button, or...?

No, it’s a funny post that deserves to be seen

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Almost Smart posted:

Like, has any sitting Republican pulled this poo poo and switched to a democrat? I’m wracking my brain, but the closest I’ve come is someone switching to an independent… right before they retire or are expected to lose a primary by 80%. It’s honestly kind of infuriating, especially as the other side is starting to openly embrace literal fascism.

Yes, but you can argue notability.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

No, it’s a funny post that deserves to be seen

Fair, and apologies for misinterpreting lack of tonality.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

It's easy guys. You just need to find a dozen assassins to work on NET30 terms for $150 million. The brilliant part is, the contract only pays off on success so you only lose half the 300 million in overhead.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bottom Liner posted:

You're just angry at me because I say the things you want to say.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

drat that edge is sharp

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I bet 99% of these are not introspection, a change in policy support, or a conflict of morality; especially with respect to their constituents.

I bet almost every single one is some privileged dipshit mad that they lost some personal pride, took their ball, and left.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Harald posted:

You're just angry at me because I say the things you want to say.

:downs:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

But what are your credentials?

I’m not going to send $300 million to just anyone!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

https://twitter.com/newswire_us/status/1775564207888462194?s=46

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Anyhoo, what's Donald J. Trump up to these days?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Oh. I had misunderstood this whole time. He actually thinks he’s been running against Obama this whole time. I seriously thought it was just him faking it and joking until now.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

emSparkly posted:

Oh. I had misunderstood this whole time. He actually thinks he’s been running against Obama this whole time. I seriously thought it was just him faking it and joking until now.

But you see, Sleepy Joe likes ice cream and stutters sometimes so we need to vote for Trmfp

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I think most people here know exactly the words I want to say about the sentiment I have regarding this sort of speech. I can't say it here. All I can say is that I strongly disapprove while biting my tongue to stop from expanding further on that thought.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Bottom Liner posted:

And who exactly is doing this

Did you not see the post that blamed the Russians for Trump?

Like that embarrassing conspiracy theory was big for a while and people still use Russian bots as an easy boogeyman for stuff they don’t personally like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Something like this recently happened in NC. I really want to know the workings of these party switching deals. It's gotta be that the other party promises them the ability to compete a pet project or something right? It can't be just as simple as money under the table, can it?