Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Read through the blog version of the personal history of the Stonetoss Nazi, and apparently he was aware enough of the comparison to Shmorky to name his NFT collection (because of course he released NFTs) after the Klurfs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Read through the blog version of the personal history of the Stonetoss Nazi, and apparently he was aware enough of the comparison to Shmorky to name his NFT collection (because of course he released NFTs) after the Klurfs?

I guess it's a lot less surprising that people assumed he was actually shmorky lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Shmorky should sue.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1775230183995252816

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

I knew a Korean-American dirty hippy years ago who did exactly this. Old Ford pickup truck, huge "operation enduring freedom" sticker on the back. Cruised around smoking weed all day in that thing, never had any trouble despite living in the notoriously un-chill state of Indiana.

Yeah this one woke me up very rudely this morning. Very uncool.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
are the semiconductor factories ok

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/BeersWithAndres/status/1775241491411038617

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

are the semiconductor factories ok

The truth is that any knowledge of major damage will probably not be made public but I promise you those facilities are built with powerful earthquakes in mind, just like every other large/important structure here. They're probably fine.

Four confirmed deaths as I write this to speak to that part of the tweet.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

miss AiT. need another rep from the subcontinent.... miss him bad

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

ARE THE SEMICONDUCTOR FACTORIES OK?!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

We may never know

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

OH GOD WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TAKEN ME INSTEAD

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

they were fractured in the quake and now they're at best semi-semi-conductor factories

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am happy to say that the semiconductor factories are okay. They are resting now but will be back at work shortly.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Paladinus posted:

Shmorky should sue.

I wonder if Shmorky is still alive

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Is the train ok

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder if Shmorky is still alive

The last I heard about Shmorky, they were in a mutually violent relationship with a meth nazi dominatrix, which seems like a "might actually die" sorta situation.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Hatebag posted:

they were fractured in the quake and now they're at best semi-semi-conductor factories

fractal conductor factories

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

The last I heard about Shmorky, they were in a mutually violent relationship with a meth nazi dominatrix, which seems like a "might actually die" sorta situation.

purportedly they got committed after a suicide attempt and that's the last anyone's heard of them

Buck Wildman has issued a correction as of 18:14 on Apr 3, 2024

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/1775523593226494248?s=20

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/CincinnatiZoo/status/1775191687653933498

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

he does look very cool, must be working

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

One More Fat Nerd posted:

i dont know who this person is but i would like to know more because it sounds very american

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

they were lowtax's friend or something so short story is typical maladjusted goon poo poo leading to being a nazi

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

p' sure shmorky just reinvented themselves as lucas cruikshank

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

The Voice of Labor posted:

hopefully he's better for having escaped all this

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

The Voice of Labor posted:

How would you know, unless.... Lucas?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Consolidated Ed posted:

i dont know who this person is but i would like to know more because it sounds very american

he had a pussy underneath his balls and spoke in an unnaturally high voice and also liked to pretend to be a diaper-aged child

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/TheGreeneBJ/status/1774923096668950585

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It's just a random 20 year old picture that's in a whole bunch of wikipedia articles for some stupid reason

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Consolidated Ed posted:

:regd05: that doesn't know shmorky? what the gently caress? flash tub

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/SFBART/status/1775645310263423197

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

great tweet, great program, the comments are racist and whiny and there's one rear end in a top hat correcting the terminology for no particular reason with a smug face

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

tokin opposition posted:

great tweet, great program, the comments are racist and whiny and there's one rear end in a top hat correcting the terminology for no particular reason with a smug face

I thought you were talking about the train terminology before I clicked through and I was going to say I could think of one reason...

Anyway, great program, great tweets, really loving that last pic of that super stoked girl, that's a great feeling

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Is this the thread for cooking infographic comics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/fentpressed/status/1775239971219099799