Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Everyone is juicing in weed sports, you have to do it to remain competitive in the high stakes worlds of professional hacky sack and frolf.

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Everyone is juicing in weed sports, you have to do it to remain competitive in the high stakes worlds of professional hacky sack and frolf.

Weed juicing is the number one cause of roofed hacky sacks, and it's a drat shame.

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
Anyone tried that HHC stuff & is it any good? How long does a 1ml cart last for?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I'm banned from weed sports. Failed the drug test.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Here’s the roid monster that’s currently the highest rated frolfer

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I'm banned from weed sports. Failed the drug test.

For not being high enough

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Agrinja posted:

I started taking estrogen and it got rid of my weed anxiety like magic.

I had wee anxiety exactly one time. I was moon high and had that "everyone knows you are high and you will never not be high again" thought. And then I realized that that is something that only high people think and started to laugh.

Ever since then, weed helps my anxiety.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Minotaurus Rex posted:

Anyone tried that HHC stuff & is it any good? How long does a 1ml cart last for?

To me, HHC is a little more head high than Delta 8 is, but I stopped using alts about 6 months ago once I secured a regular source of regular flower.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
on the subject of juicing for weed

does anyone take supplements to counteract weed brain? i was taking choline quite a bit which seemed to help, but I havent smoked in 50+ days and I feel like I've gotten dumber

also the dreams :stare:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
choline, choline, choline, CHOLINE

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Bought my coworker some weed cuz he was in from out of town

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Minotaurus Rex posted:

hhc "typically" has a quick onset and like

Lowen SoDium posted:

To me, HHC is a little more head high than Delta 8 is

because of the fast onset & relatively short (in my experience 30-45 minutes max) it can feel more heady, but if you're trying to stay glued to the wall high off hhc you'll be plowing through carts just like with any alt

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Agrinja posted:

I started taking estrogen and it got rid of my weed anxiety like magic.

Ooh I just did my e shot. I’m gonna get high and see how it goes.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Can weed make it feel like your individual fingers have merged into mittens, or should I worry about a stroke?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You should see if your hand is bigger than your face, that’s how they diagnose strokes.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
getting back into dance/house music after my little phase I had. just perfect smoking music

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

don't come a knockin'
Here’s a song for ya

https://youtu.be/ko8cJucsbBU

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

don't come a knockin'
How strong is a 25mg edible? Is that a dose? Never had the amount of THC in an edible specified before (posting from the weed dark ages, United Kingdom)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

It’ll be fine. Are you a great big fat person with a high tolerance? If so, take two.

Edibles are capped at 10 mg in my neck of the woods, so 25 is like two and a half weak Indiana delta-9 gummies. You know what, just take one,

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Apr 4, 2024

TadBradley
Jan 14, 2008
I don't know what goes here.

Minotaurus Rex posted:

How strong is a 25mg edible? Is that a dose? Never had the amount of THC in an edible specified before (posting from the weed dark ages, United Kingdom)

What's your general usage level? I smoke weed everyday, but 20mg would be double the edible dose that gets me pretty high. Like, I definitely wouldn't drive for, like, a while.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

It’ll be fine. Are you a great big fat person with a high tolerance? If so, take two.

Edibles are capped at 10 mg in my neck of the woods, so 25 is like two and a half weak Indiana delta-9 gummies. You know what, just take one,

If I took two of those 25mg ones, I would be BEYOND ego death. You could probably perform abdominal surgery on me, I would be comatose.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Yeah I need to remember that I’m a great big fat person with a high tolerance, and others aren’t.

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

don't come a knockin'
I haven't smoked for months I think so my tolerance should be looow. I had no idea it took so little THC to get messed up

TadBradley
Jan 14, 2008
I don't know what goes here.

Minotaurus Rex posted:

I haven't smoked for months I think so my tolerance should be looow. I had no idea it took so little THC to get messed up

It's not impossible that I'm just a delicate flower. Keep us posted how it goes!

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

don't come a knockin'
Well 1 got me niiicely toasted. Ate it 5 hours ago and ate another just now. Gummies kinda rule

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
I ate 3x50mg gummies before takeoff. Vacation here we go!

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Jfc 10mg would kick my rear end if I didn't smoke for months.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Vashro posted:

I ate 3x50mg gummies before takeoff. Vacation here we go!

:hfive:

eating wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many edibles before a vacation flight is a tradition of mine. if i'm not having a low-key panic meltdown on a 10 hour flight, is it really even a vacation?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I planned on using some capsules to help me sleep on a red-eye flight but took 'em too late and when the plane landed I didn't think I was gonna be able to get off under my own power

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I’m done with edibles and smoking, dry herb vaping busted through my tolerance last night like some kind of disgusting sexual metaphor. Plus, I get to eat the ABV, which is like a little mini-edible.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’m done with edibles and smoking, dry herb vaping busted through my tolerance last night like some kind of disgusting sexual metaphor. Plus, I get to eat the ABV, which is like a little mini-edible.

directly consuming ABV has always been pretty off-putting to me, but it definitely works in cannabutter to give the potency a small boost

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I chew it up and savor it like it was an ortolan.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Nigmaetcetera posted:

We stopped all regular combustion a while ago and it's insane how much further the grams stretch.

Probably got the better part of an ounce in AVB at this point, plus all the stuff dissolved in the vape cleaning IPA tub. I'm thinking about just bain-marie-ing it all in a jar of IPA and then dehydrating it into some sort of dark shatter.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I read that Alan Moore does occult workings, and that he used to do acid during them, but he stopped when he saw a tiny man he had somehow conjured in a ritual bowl or something. WTF!? He successfully created an alchemical homunculus, and he turns his back on it!? If anything I would’ve interpreted that as an extraordinary successful working.

Also what’s the skunkiest weed y’all have ever had? I like it real, real skunky, like there’s genuinely a roadkill skunk in the room with you. Stuff that’ll stink up your whole house (or even back yard) just from opening the jar. I liked cat piss and sour diesel but they weren’t stinky enough for me.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
lizard eat the ounce of abv

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

No don’t do that, I only had two grams yesterday and I’m still a little high from it. I got no idea why, but dry herb vaping gets me off higher than doing dabs do, and 1g of ABV is better than 100+ mg of delta-9 edibles. I guess my body loves the terps or something.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
Anybody exercise while high? I'm thinking of doing that

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Go cycling high. Swimming is also good but only pools, current/surf isn't fun or safe.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

lizard eat the ounce of abv

Worst Granola Ever.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Phat Phingers posted:

I lift weights because androgel. Weed makes me forget the number of reps I’ve done though, but I keep doing it.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Phat Phingers posted:

Running on a treadmill is less boring if you’re high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Here’s a video I like to watch when I get blazed that is not at all a nightmarish motion collage of movie violence and absurd pseudo-fascist slogans. The Doctor has some good ideas about how society should be run and is definitely not the personification of chaotic evil according to the dnd 3.5 rule books. Wear an eyepatch opposite the side of your head your focus is on if you have photosensitive epilepsy before clicking, or just click on it willy-nilly and have a seizure, see if I care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH8WVcYpyXg

It’s got heavy subgenius vibes and I love it.