Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

gas it so smythe can move it there imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

remember the blow zone

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

remember the blow zone

if you want people to legitimately believe you actually care about the volume of reports you get over threads discussing israel's genocide of palestine, as confirmed by the United Nations, you'd crack down on people denying the genocide because 90% of the problems you're experiencing are from people denying the genocide then 10-20 other people rightfully yelling at the rear end in a top hat denying the genocide, followed by you and your team giving the genocide denier a sixer for some pedantic "didn't cite a source correctly" bullshit while the 10-20 people who got mad get sixers/12 hours for "hostility against posters"

just make genocide denial a ban + 30 day probe and you will literally solve your moderation issues with the thread discussing israel's genocide of palestine, this is not rocket science

you and your mods will inevitably continue getting made fun of, which clearly is getting to you if you're posting in the succ thread to defend the honor of your mod team, if you continue trying to hold the absolutely insane position that it is OK to allow people to post genocide denial and that people should have to out-debate genocide deniers

nobody wants to out-debate a genocide denier, the people who regularly read and post in D&D have been pretty clear with you and your team for months that your requirement that all positions posted must be respected and debated against as if it's a good faith argument is immensely tiring and a loving stupid idea that has not worked out in practice because nobody wants to out-debate a genocide denier

a genocide denier does not care how many bullet points or facts you link them, they are already not posting in good faith and are either not in touch with reality or don't give a poo poo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

didn't read that the first time, not reading it the second

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

gas it so smythe can move it there imo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hey now, im a good faith genocide denier

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

i just hope one person gets my ur quan joke

I got it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lumpentroll posted:

if you want people to legitimately believe you actually care about the volume of reports you get over threads discussing israel's genocide of palestine, as confirmed by the United Nations, you'd crack down on people denying the genocide because 90% of the problems you're experiencing are from people denying the genocide then 10-20 other people rightfully yelling at the rear end in a top hat denying the genocide, followed by you and your team giving the genocide denier a sixer for some pedantic "didn't cite a source correctly" bullshit while the 10-20 people who got mad get sixers/12 hours for "hostility against posters"

just make genocide denial a ban + 30 day probe and you will literally solve your moderation issues with the thread discussing israel's genocide of palestine, this is not rocket science

you and your mods will inevitably continue getting made fun of, which clearly is getting to you if you're posting in the succ thread to defend the honor of your mod team, if you continue trying to hold the absolutely insane position that it is OK to allow people to post genocide denial and that people should have to out-debate genocide deniers

nobody wants to out-debate a genocide denier, the people who regularly read and post in D&D have been pretty clear with you and your team for months that your requirement that all positions posted must be respected and debated against as if it's a good faith argument is immensely tiring and a loving stupid idea that has not worked out in practice because nobody wants to out-debate a genocide denier

a genocide denier does not care how many bullet points or facts you link them, they are already not posting in good faith and are either not in touch with reality or don't give a poo poo

this inspired me to go look at the succ zone and lol that people are earnestly responding to/believing that koos post. thinking about punishments...

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

poor koos unwanted unloved

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

one day he shall be a beautiful swan

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
the dogshit logitech QC strikes yet again: the mousewheel on my 3rd g pro is dying. drat, looks like i cant do the ol' amazon return-swap-a-roo since its discont

guess i 'll be joining smythe's ship embarking on an homerian odyssey to acquire the best gaming mouse

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

I've never had an early failure with a Logitech product. Skill issue.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Son of Sorrow posted:

I've never had an early failure with a Logitech product. Skill issue.

same. these guys are jacking it with their scrollwheels or something

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

ram dass in hell posted:

Smacking it on the desk during gaming tantrums. Toxic.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

this is loving bullshit

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cspam posters like to gently caress and cum in their logitech mouses

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

this inspired me to go look at the succ zone and lol that people are earnestly responding to/believing that koos post. thinking about punishments...

dude...

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

YA KNOW WHAT WOULD BE COOL IS IF I PUNISHED THOSE THINKING THAT THE SADISTIC MOD WAS BEING SADISTIC AGAIN.

LOLOL!

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

have you tried and failed at using a professional mouse before or are you just speaking from total ignorance

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

koos the sadist...

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

In awe at the power of numbers guy. I probe him the moment his account posts, and within a minute he's got a new account in doomsday econ.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Willa for mod imo...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

selec posted:

have you tried and failed at using a professional mouse before or are you just speaking from total ignorance

i have only met with success when using the computer peripheral commonly known as a mouse

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

koos the sadist...

kill her you coward

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Thinking about becoming a brand ambassador for Logitech. They've been smeared and maligned by greasy perverts for too long. I'm setting the record straight.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

i have only met with success when using the computer peripheral commonly known as a mouse

the same mouse you use to click the mod buttons...hmm

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

koos the sadist...

"daddy doesn't like it when you make funny faces at him"

kindly koos, responding to a post I made in cspam about my dnd punishments reminding me of my arbitrarily sadistic father beating my rear end as a kid.

so yeah: koos the sadist

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the mouse will be phased out with the mouth very soon

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

"daddy doesn't like it when you make funny faces at him"

kindly koos, responding to a post I made in cspam about my dnd punishments reminding me of my arbitrarily sadistic father beating my rear end as a kid.

so yeah: koos the sadist

seems like someone who does that shouldn't be a mod :thunkher:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lpzie posted:

the mouse will be phased out with the mouth very soon

trackballs ftw

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

it's easier to imagine the end of capitalism than to imagine a world without the mouse...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
turning my testicles into a computer peripheral that i rub to use computer

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Some subpar posting today by everyone but me. Hump day, I guess...

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

yup

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Xaris posted:

the dogshit logitech QC strikes yet again: the mousewheel on my 3rd g pro is dying. drat, looks like i cant do the ol' amazon return-swap-a-roo since its discont

guess i 'll be joining smythe's ship embarking on an homerian odyssey to acquire the best gaming mouse

logitech turned to poo poo. wish i had kept my tank of a logitech mouse from back in the 2000s that lasted me over a decade.

this puppy:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ArmedZombie posted:

seems like someone who does that shouldn't be a mod :thunkher:

he's a dnd mod; he's perfect for there, but should continue to be probated on sight in cspam as quickly as cspammers are probated in his shithole.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

koos ftw

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Willa Rogers posted:

he's a dnd mod; he's perfect for there, but should continue to be probated on sight in cspam as quickly as cspammers are probated in his shithole.

Every time Koos probes someone he is doing them a mercy, and a kindness. And you want him pilloried for it smdh

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Koos Group is permitted to post in the McDonaldland Politics thread without fear of reprisal or persecution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Willa Rogers posted:

wrong