Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Treating everyone in the world like poo poo is their birthright promised by God, you can’t deny them this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

They are, by all accounts, the rudest loving people on the planet.

My wife has been to Israel (in 2010, a decision she later regretted even before we met 7 years ago), and said that Israeli's were rude as gently caress and weird about outsiders. She didn't realize how lovely Israel was until she went, and didn't like her time there. She visited some of the neighboring countries and said everyone was really chill and nice.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

im waiting

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
The fighting is happening right now dude, I'm not sure what more you want
https://twitter. com/EFPafficionado/status/1775635598205730851

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 04:11 on Apr 4, 2024

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Like, this struggle is probably going to take years. Posters have no right to complain that actual fighters aren't fighting fast enough.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
It was one of those irony posts.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

huh al-quds brigades still exist? maybe they should do something useful and put a bullet in Abbas or Majed Farraj

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

T- triple genocide??

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

OctaMurk posted:

The Israeli proposal is literally to build concentration camps

This is several steps worse than a concentration camp, which implies facilities. This is more of a concentration zone, comparable to driving Armenians into the desert or such.

Al-Saqr posted:

huh al-quds brigades still exist? maybe they should do something useful and put a bullet in Abbas or Majed Farraj

They're PIJ aren't they, they've been pretty active

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Idk why Russia is still coordinating strikes with Israel and turning off the S-400s.

One thing I read suggested the IDF went the long way around to avoid Russian air defences but I can't speak to the veracity

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/MalcangiSarah/status/1775524930941247770?t=nVy6mbr7nnoRLQE3v_tQcw&s=19
https://twitter.com/KassyDillon/status/1775434071306375484?t=7aEsR53DdYlzMAF4HruLrA&s=19

They are hyping themselves up to destroy al Aqsa

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

those crazy bastards are really going to do it huh

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Speaking of heifers,

https://x.com/KassyDillon/status/1767015199511281782?s=20
https://x.com/Roboraptorcum/status/1775436045544198509?s=20

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sigh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

[rolling up a newspaper]

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

lol

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

bro you're married

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Again, those cows are clearly brown and not red

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Hamas fortify within your tunnels, this is not a drill, code red code red

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

This is unfortunate

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...ter-of-defense/

quote:

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III spoke with Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant today to continue their regular dialogue on U.S. and Israeli efforts to ensure the defeat of Hamas and secure the release of all hostages.

Secretary Austin expressed his outrage at the Israeli strike on a World Central Kitchen humanitarian aid convoy that killed seven aid workers, including an American citizen. Secretary Austin stressed the need to immediately take concrete steps to protect aid workers and Palestinian civilians in Gaza after repeated coordination failures with foreign aid groups. Secretary Austin urged Minister Gallant to conduct a swift and transparent investigation, to share their conclusions publicly, and to hold those responsible to account. Secretary Austin stated that this tragedy reinforced the expressed concern over a potential Israeli military operation in Rafah, specifically focusing on the need to ensure the evacuation of Palestinian civilians and the flow of humanitarian aid.

Secretary Austin expressed his admiration for World Central Kitchen and its dedicated staff. World Central Kitchen delivered millions of meals to Israelis displaced by the Hamas attack on October 7 and pioneered the delivery of food to Gaza by land, air, and sea—now totaling over 40 million meals to Gazans in need. Secretary Austin stressed to Minister Gallant that this tragedy makes it more difficult to flood the zone with humanitarian assistance, as Israeli officials have stated they seek to do. Secretary Austin also raised the need to see a rapid increase of aid coming through all crossings in the coming days, particularly to communities in northern Gaza that are at risk of famine.

Secretary Austin reiterated U.S. support for Israel's defense against a range of regional threats.
the shortest paragraph is the only one that actually matters

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I need to know where the terminally online Hindutva cheerleaders stand on the red heifer sacrifice.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
can someone explain the weird jewish cow magic poo poo to me and why they need that nerd thats never left his house

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I think FF was calling that woman a stupid cow.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I don't think he was calling her stupid.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
By the end of this I think Israel is going to end up openly declaring war against the US and still get US support

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Aren't they not supposed to have a single white hair?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/SystemUpdate_/status/1775604812295426327

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024

Noise Complaint posted:

can someone explain the weird jewish cow magic poo poo to me and why they need that nerd thats never left his house

They're supposed to purify the ground under the new temple with the ashes of a pure red heifer, but that ground currently has the al-aqsa mosque and dome of the rock on it, which means that they're basically saying they're planning on finally destroying them to build the temple.

The hope is that muslims across the world won't tolerate the destruction of two of the most holy sites in islam and will finally go to war with israel but i think all the muslim countries except yemen are being run by collaborators so we'll see if it actually matters or not i guess.

i dunno about the weird nerd

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
He's a super special priest who never left his house and therefore never got the ick on him

Plus he was the only one weird enough to say yes when asked

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
a golden calf would be too on the nose i take it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ded redd posted:

a golden calf would be too on the nose i take it

Totally different part of the book

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hmm, we are rolling the dice on what happens depending on the probe length. Should we queue up the month and hope israel is dead at the end of it?

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

The Cowsatz Haderach may finally have been found

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

really queer Christmas posted:

Hmm, we are rolling the dice on what happens depending on the probe length. Should we queue up the month and hope israel is dead at the end of it?

nah, a sixer is good imo.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Further, he has never broken a mirror, rarely leaves the house with a salt shaker strapped to each shoulder, has never forgotten to hold his breath while driving by a cemetery, and has a perfect record of flipping water bottles.

Seriously though I hope the heifer from Texas brought along some of that Avian flu and ironically gives it to him during the slaughter (or preferably before the slaughter for maximum humor and minimal cow death)

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I do think people are sometimes a bit harsh on how much Iran does militarily. They really could get nuked by Israel who is crazy enough to do it. Their economy is fairly weak as they’ve been under political siege by the West for 40+ years. They had to defend against an existential invasion within living memory. Were they nuked, China and Russia would probably send aid but they don’t have a geopolitical patron who would shoulder the enormous rebuilding cost. While they may be vaguely in the same neighborhood as Israel, the cost of significantly attacking Israel would be incredible and require moving through other countries. This would take months or years to prepare.

Like Lebanon they are a poor country who’s been dealing with the antagonism of America and all its lap dogs for decades. I wish they would do more for the Palestinians but their position is extremely difficult. They need more allies. Erdogan go out with a bang you old gently caress

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!
I don't get the post that led to FF's latest probe. Someone taking off their wedding ring before going near farm animals seem pretty normal to me?

What's the ulterior meaning (if any) behind those two tweets?

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
https://twitter.com/wesleysmorgan/status/1775595929933918330?s=19

An officer “in the same unit as those soldiers who shot those hostages”—the Bislamach Brigade—told @BarakRavid “that the orders are basically, from the commanders on the ground, just shoot every man of fighting age.”

Another data point on the irrelevance of official IDF ROE.

This matches what Haaretz reported last week about the Bislamach Brigade being one of many IDF units that routinely employed free-fire zones around their positions in Gaza, in violation of official ROE, without anyone stopping them

The Bislamach Brigade is the combat-mobilized form of the IDF’s infantry NCO school. Bislamach soldiers who fought under their commanders’ illegal free-fire-zone policies in Gaza have and will continue to go on to be the squad leaders and platoon sergeants of regular IDF units.

The same Bislamach battalion commander (of the brigade’s 17th Battalion) who was in Shejaiya for the killing of the hostages has also been linked to apparent executions during the Oct. 7-8 IDF counterattack against Hamas inside Israel,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I genuinely thought "shoot everyone" was their official roe