Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Not enough clauses imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Not enough clauses imo

december is ages away

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I once paraphrased the how is cyber bullying real tweet and that turned into a lecture from E A about how cyber bullying leads to suicide

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

god what a weenie lmfao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

That guy is apparently still around and every single one of his posts has that same insufferable self-righteous tone
lol (sad)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

linkara's video ranting about power rangers is art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
soon I couldn't go a day without morphing. Even to fight weak-rear end putties. They were an excuse to morph. First it was zords, then megazords, then gigazords. There was no rock bottom or end to the merchandising opportunities.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I went to some Power Rangers live tour as a child and all I really remember was being really really scared of the putties who were messing with audience members a few rows ahead of me.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

UwUnabomber posted:

I went to some Power Rangers live tour as a child and all I really remember was being really really scared of the putties who were messing with audience members a few rows ahead of me.

Did you forget if you punch them in chest they explode into a million pieces?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
When I was in kindergarten I couldn't understand the plot to phantom of the opera so I just assumed the phantom was a hero who fought putties

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

That guy is apparently still around and every single one of his posts has that same insufferable self-righteous tone

Whenever you see someone with a 3 page rapsheet it's either going to be a lot of lol or cspam. I guess that's also lol but more

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Plant MONSTER. posted:

When I was in kindergarten I couldn't understand the plot to phantom of the opera so I just assumed the phantom was a hero who fought putties

No I'm pretty sure that's the plot.

It's been a while since I saw the Wishbone episode, though

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

p..putties?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Mr Hootington posted:

Did you forget if you punch them in chest they explode into a million pieces?

I wasn't very sure of my five year old punching skills.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

ArfJason posted:

Wait isnt elephant ambush the "toilet world" guy

lol

Elephant Ambush posted:

And thanks to our toilet culture and underfunded public school systems...

Elephant Ambush posted:

He really is the most unqualified person I've seen in my 40 years on this toilet earth with the exception of maybe Reagan.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Gas this toilet thread and ban everyone in it including me. Thanks.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Then they decided to just straight-up rip off Apples to Apples exact gameplay and make an edgelord version of the game and of course, OF COURSE it took off like crazy in this toilet country.

Elephant Ambush posted:

This loving mouth breathing retard president is going to get so many people killed, including Americans. Tons of us and tons of people all over the planet because he is retarded and his whole administration is full of retarded people and all of them were elected or appointed by millions of other retarded people in this toilet country.

gently caress.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Also Disney is a toilet-tier corporation that exploits labor and everyone should boycott

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's a junk garbage toilet fight made of poo poo and piss and gently caress.

Elephant Ambush posted:

gently caress this toilet earth.

Elephant Ambush posted:

America is a toilet.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Remember when an LF poster committed suicide by jumping off a bridge due to mental illness and the fact that this whole planet is a toilet and fyad made fun of them?

Elephant Ambush posted:

I mean if it results in less degenerate human garbage being churned out on this toilet earth I don't care if tv and movies get "boring" or whatever

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yeah all this is correct. gently caress kf and fyad even if those broken clocks are right twice a day. Junk trash toilet humans LMAO. They don't actually care about Lowtax's victims, they're just holding a grudge because they got banned for being the worst unfunny garbage people on these forums :laugh:

Elephant Ambush posted:

Fred Durst is an abusive piece of poo poo garbage human and is not a wrestler and Limp Bizkit is still toilet tier music so shut up about him thanks

Elephant Ambush posted:

it's actually ok to be an extremist from the left because it's the only way to save this toilet earth

please gently caress off with the painfully tedious multi-generational south park poisoning of the "truth is always somewhere in the middle"

Elephant Ambush posted:

I will never stop doing whatever small things I can to make this toilet earth a little less lovely

Elephant Ambush posted:

Then they can enjoy whatever non-bad poo poo they want and we can all save this toilet earth together.

Elephant Ambush posted:

No reported injuries thankfully but lmfao at this toilet company.

Elephant Ambush posted:

"can't believe [thing that was never said or thought or believed] didn't happen" is the most boring unfunny toilet tier posting and the people who do that are the ones who are exhausting

Elephant Ambush posted:

Caring about stuff owns and one of the reasons this toilet planet sucks so much is because too many people don't take enough things seriously and don't care enough about stuff

Elephant Ambush posted:

but also of course on the other hand the only 2 things this toilet earth wants to use tech for is weapons or making money

Elephant Ambush posted:

gently caress you. You're getting a taste of your own medicine and you deserve it

You people literally cannot take the same poo poo you dish out just like every schoolyard bully ever

Also, you and the sagas thread made fun of Fluff for making the exact same argument about how that custom title money could have been donated to charity

You and everyone else in that toilet thread don't actually care about anyone or have any values of any kind other than scouring these forums to punch down on people who don't deserve it. None of you actually want transparent and consistent rules. You just never want to be punished for anything ever and that's the only transparent and consistent thing about all of you

You've all had way more undue influence over how this place is run and you always get your way by screaming the loudest and posting the most so that eventually the admins cave and give you what you want just so you'll shut up for a while. Just nonstop harassment of unpaid volunteers despite all of you loving to post stuff like "we all have hobbies outside the forums". Bullshit lies. You're on this site from dusk til dawn posting constantly

And it's really hilarious that the people who feel the desperate need to remind everyone that they're the "normal" ones around here and call everyone else a psycho are having the most psycho meltdowns lately

lmao

There is no such thing as normal. Any therapist or psychologist can tell you that. And if the majority of the people on this rotten planet are really of the same mindset as the people in the sagas thread then I am more than happy to go through the rest of my life being abnormal because I will never behave the same way as they do and I will never find their toxic morning radio shock jock humor funny

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Last Post Apr 4, 2024 05:45

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The Toilet Guy

Someone posted earlier about how these morally indignant types are ironically always the first ones to start insulting and throwing around slurs when they get angry, because it's ultimately all about power rather than principle, and yeah it's 100% true. Just post after post of calling others retards and human garbage.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Laugh at this guy and he'll psychoanalyze you... be warned

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Laughing at something stupid I'm doing? You must hate every human on this planet, you self-serving toilet scum

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

tragic backstory: this poster got rejected as a plumbers apprentice and has had hate in their heart ever since

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Reading Captain Underpants and an deeply impressed by its political metaphor and incisive satire

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Laugh at this guy and he'll psychoanalyze you... be warned

Ironic considering how stuck in Freud's second stage he appears to be.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

a big improvement imo

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
fawooosh

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

also apropos of nothing, i;d like to remind everyone that sir andrew lloyd weber once wrote a musical about magical trains that has to be played by people on roller skates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ao59NJTug

it is unsurprisingly very popular with german perverts.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

skibidi toilet earth

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

pog boyfriend posted:

tragic backstory: this poster got rejected as a plumbers apprentice and has had hate in their heart ever since

lol

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Mods, change Elephant Ambush's username to "this toilet poster"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pog boyfriend posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it is unsurprisingly very popular with german perverts.

gently caress this toilet musical (positive)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wouldn't cry for lost souls, you might drown
Dirty words for dirty minds
Written in a toilet town
-Elvis Costello, "Two Little Hitlers"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm a toilet girl, in a toilet world

Famethrowa