Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

SirPablo posted:

Global Monkey Torture Network

A.K.A. CSPAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
That idiot looked straight at the sun lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

do you think there's an underground network of people paying to see good things happen to monkeys?

There are 'good' baby monkey videos online, where baby monkeys get adorably pampered.

But once they grow up they are abandoned and replaced with new baby monkeys.

Humans are just hosed up.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

The monkey torture thing is such a loving bizarre and awful rabbit hole, like these people are seriously put off by monkeys in a beastial way and are deeply troubled (goes w/o saying)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:hmmyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://mastodon.social/@QasimRashid/112213695542047756

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

:hmmyes:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

holtemon posted:

That idiot looked straight at the sun lol

He is so loving stupid lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump's better than Biden on every issue you can imagine. That's why he has my vote.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Justin Tyme posted:

The monkey torture thing is such a loving bizarre and awful rabbit hole, like these people are seriously put off by monkeys in a beastial way and are deeply troubled (goes w/o saying)

I'm sure an increasingly popular monkey torture obsession in the United States is actually good and not a sign of underlying problems that will surface in the near future

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'll say this again, many times over my life I've walked in on liberals browsing YouTube and they're always watching street fight videos.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Lpzie posted:

I'll say this again, many times over my life I've walked in on liberals browsing YouTube and they're always watching street fight videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEdbR0jnfvQ

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Former President Donald Trump floated the possibility that President Joe Biden was using cocaine when he delivered his State of the Union address this year.

In a Thursday interview, Hugh Hewitt asked the former president about debating Biden ahead of the 2024 election.

"Yeah, anywhere, anytime," Trump insisted.
"Do you think he’ll agree?" Hewitt wondered.

"I don’t think so, but I hope he does," Trump replied. "I think what happened is, you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there because I watched this State of the Union and he was all jacked up at the beginning."

"By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there. I want to debate. And I think debates, with him, at least, should be drug tested. I want a drug test," he added.

"Mr. President, are you suggesting President Biden’s using cocaine?" Hewitt pressed.

"I don’t know what he’s using, but that was not—hey, he was higher than a kite," Trump remarked. "And by the way, it was the worst address I’ve ever seen, the State of the Nation. I’ll tell you, State of the Union, that’s not State of the Union, because he doesn’t represent us properly."

"That, I can tell you. But he’s obviously, he’s being helped some way, because most of the time, he looks like he’s falling asleep. And all of a sudden, he walked up there and did a poor job. But he was all jacked up."

that's so TRUMP

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

that's so TRUMP

Lol

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

They should do a drug test and a weigh in the day before the debate and do that awkward MMA flex staredown at each other as camera flashes go off

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Trump being a cokehead confirmed, Jr got him hooked

gregday
May 23, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

that's so TRUMP

he came very close to saying biden did a good job because of the cocaine, but just couldn't bring himself to say it

sort of like how trump can never say a negative thing about himself

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1775899220500677046

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

gregday posted:

he came very close to saying biden did a good job because of the cocaine, but just couldn't bring himself to say it

sort of like how trump can never say a negative thing about himself

he tested positively negative for covid

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the leadup to the eclipse stare was loving incredible. thinking there's no way he could actually do it, right, that can't possibly happen

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1775881678910583009

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

triple sulk posted:

the leadup to the eclipse stare was loving incredible. thinking there's no way he could actually do it, right, that can't possibly happen

neat that they made a movie about it, no i will not watch don't look up

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

triple sulk posted:

then he loving did it legend

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

triple sulk posted:

The don't look! Cracks me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0I4f8PasIU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

quote:

When I ENDORSE a politician on TRUTH, they almost ALWAYS WIN. 

Wow! good work

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Justin Tyme posted:

I'm just hoping there's no monkey torture thread lurking in some subforum

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
do not look
do not look.....
:kamala:

I'm gonna look
:smugdon:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Ah so there it is. I thought it was odd that Trump was acting so gung-ho about debating, now of course he throws in this little caveat that he wants it to be drug tested. There were never going to be any debates.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm just hoping there's no monkey torture thread lurking in some subforum

Dnd

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Trump being a cokehead confirmed, Jr got him hooked

you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

theyre not putting it down throats like the libs, just in the face

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Wow shocked that the Donald the Dove narrative was very dumb yet again

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

can't believe going to college is what got her show cancelled

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

that's so TRUMP

oh hell yeah coked up trunf at the debates

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
like how could they even do a drug test that would satisfy anyone.
members of the opposing campaign get to watch each prez do some tinkles?
could still be rigged!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

coke is only in your body for like a day and half after use anyway lol

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

could still be rigged!

show me the presidential piss tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

UFOTacoMan posted:

could still be rigged!

I’d love to see Trump take a pee test at a doctor and lab set by Biden.

He’d never agree to it or say it’s under audit. Trump is projecting like always, god knows what he’s on.