Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://x.com/4thandEleven/status/1737123732148060223?s=20

https://x.com/business/status/1775552049372873059?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

didnt the cia go woke? so yes?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

Why so many white cats?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Incant tell if it’s a threat or a promise

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Consolidated Ed posted:

i dont know who this person is but i would like to know more because it sounds very american

Friend of Lowtax's who regularly did funny flash animations for the SA front page. Slow drip feed of revelations over the years showed them to be ever grosser and more delusional. People noted some of the weirdness above, but things I didn't see mentioned: wore a wig made of yarn, believed they could transition into one of their own cartoon creations: a sexless blob-creature called a "Klurf".

In actual content:

https://twitter.com/RichardStrocher/status/1775665403710095803?s=20

Love to call myself attractive while having the exact pallor and facial bloating of a days old corpse.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Friend of Lowtax's who regularly did funny flash animations for the SA front page. Slow drip feed of revelations over the years showed them to be ever grosser and more delusional. People noted some of the weirdness above, but things I didn't see mentioned: wore a wig made of yarn, believed they could transition into one of their own cartoon creations: a sexless blob-creature called a "Klurf".

In actual content:

Love to call myself attractive while having the exact pallor and facial bloating of a days old corpse.

Remember that woman who went on the talk show circuit in the90s trying to get plastic surgery to look like a living Barbie doll?

He’s that but for Ronald Reagan

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

okay but where's the 18 year old, who's that guy

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
he looks like Bizarro Superman

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i don't think goblin boy is real

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Hatebag posted:

no but bat boy is

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

In actual content:

Probably meant to type 81. In which case, he doesn't look that bad, to be honest.

E: And yes, he is not real.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Now that's what I call pale-oh conservative

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Hatebag posted:

https://twitter.com/RichardStrocher/status/1775672574761963918

it's a decent bit

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I lol'd

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

dude looks like what would happen if lurch from the addams family got his head stuck in a screw press

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Richard Stroker huh

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Nothus posted:

Richard Stroker huh

Biddley bah boo, biddley bah boo, biddley bah boo bow

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

many things ot say here, first of ll, what the gently caress is a comonwealth? is that us???

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
four states think they're fancy and that they're commonwealths, not states. but there's no difference and they should be stopped, with force, whether it's required or not

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

thehandtruck posted:

many things ot say here, first of ll, what the gently caress is a comonwealth? is that us???

Technically, Pennsylvania is a commonwealth along with Kentucky, Virginia, and Massachusetts.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nothus posted:

Richard Stroker huh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

thehandtruck posted:

Pennsylvania is a common wealth bidj :gritin:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

that building is now postmodern

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

that's not taiwan, that's a building IN taiwan. if you look at the map, taiwan itself is still fully intact

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
hey hey hey im doin a bullshit job right now

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Bull poo poo jobs and where to find them

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I love my bullshit job, much easier than working as a housekeeper or at the homeless shelter.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I make the bleeps go bloop and everyone loves me

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I got a bullshit job. why am I supposed to feel bad about that? bullshit economy makes bullshit jobs, what am I supposed to do about that?

the problem is deciding Making Cat Memes To Sell Gun Insurance or whatever is part of your identity. you don’t have to do that! you could be normal and accept that everybody’s kinda alienated and that’s what sucks. not internalizing that we have to hire bullshit consultants to support bullshit processes because the incentives are all bullshit is the healthy way to approach this.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

labor is hard, please let me keep my bullshit job

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I always wanted a job like the guy that turns the stock market on every morning.

Come into work, have a cup of coffee, clock in then look at my watch and flip the little market switch.

Go home, job well done

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Crazypoops posted:

I always wanted a job like the guy that turns the stock market on every morning.

Come into work, have a cup of coffee, clock in then look at my watch and flip the little market switch.

Go home, job well done

STOCK KING STOCK KING STOCK KING they cry, stomping their feet in rhythm as my palanquin is borne up the steps to the switch altar. I casually toss a rose without looking. a 56 year old broker catches it in his teeth and swoons as his colleagues tear him apart trying to steal it

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Cat people genuinely need to be stopped. They are not okay. They have never been ok for the entire span of human history. No wonder the ancient Egyptians got whooped by Cambyses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
david gaeber