Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Tarkus posted:

So, are these cats to scale? The one on the left looks a tad on the small side but a normal cat. Is the one on the right some sort of maine coon?

Oddly enough they are littermates, we suspect they are part Maine coon because the large one is over 14 pounds and has long tufts of fur between his toes.

But yes, small girl kitty is on the petite cat side and large cat often referred to as “dog” is on the large side. Also, large cat being of the size to full on murder an adult human is the most gentle trusting cat in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Three Olives posted:

Oddly enough they are littermates, we suspect they are part Maine coon because the large one is over 14 pounds and has long tufts of fur between his toes.

But yes, small girl kitty is on the petite cat side and large cat often referred to as “dog” is on the large side. Also, large cat being of the size to full on murder an adult human is the most gentle trusting cat in the world.

Ah, ok, makes sense. They're a couple of cute cats.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

When we rescued these kittens, they were basically the same size.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Three Olives posted:

:hmmyes:

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

How long did it take for the size difference to show up?

We have a pair from the same litter as well, no idea if they’re both finished growing or not. They woke me up this morning by activating the controls for the sit/stand desk and then panicking about it.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Three Olives posted:

That tummy is too precious :hai:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

madmatt112 posted:

That tummy is too precious :hai:

Always, no sense of propriety.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Three Olives posted:

Always, no sense of propriety.

I would wub that tummy.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Tail down
Paws up
That’s the way
I like to tuck

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

We think he might be upset about his flea treatment:

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Apr 1, 2024

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

They hate that stuff, poor buddy. Your owner loves you and is taking care of you

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
He got super excited because I bought a fresh bag of cat food.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Deuteronomy got mad at me because I wouldn't let him outside because he was getting in fights with the neighborhood strays. He pooped in his litter box and didn't bury it. Thanks Doots.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Adopted a cat back in December and after she spent a month hiding she is now a consummate lap kitty. She's a little goofball sitting on my lap right now.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Drank her favorite of the waters and delivery systems

She also sniffed a blanket and gave us a Flehmen face last night

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
He got blitzed on silvervine and is needy as hell. HE has draped himself over my arm making it difficult to work or post

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

2am he demands to be held while he purrs

5am he wants to lick my face

really terrible cat

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

He looks so plush

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
His Royal Scrungliness has Awoken.

Maybe

On second thought

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

ReelBigLizard posted:

Maybe

On second thought

Your cat is loving rad.

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!

ReelBigLizard posted:

Maybe

On second thought

Your cat is amazing and I want to pet him

Kaz decided that 630 in the morning is the perfect time to go into the window and scream at a bird at the feeder. I was gonna be up in 30 minutes anyways, at least this is cuter than my alarm

Vakal
May 11, 2008
The big dumb boy was stomping around outside and managed to get a cluster of burs caught in the hair between his legs. They were twisted in so hard we had to hold him down and get the pillars and clippers involved to get them out.

He responded to this trauma by being cuddled by his sister the rest of the day and shooting dirty looks at us when we came near.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
He stole my french fry

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Mx. posted:

2am he demands to be held while he purrs

5am he wants to lick my face

really terrible cat

Quintessential cat

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Pancake invaded the closet in search of second dinner

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lay in a box and scream

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Lay in a box and scream

legit

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
He started using the drywall near where his food is stored as a scratching post because I wasn't feeding him fast enough.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

He climbed into my lap twice today :3: Streaky isn't a lap cat, but he's gotten a little more needy in his old age. He demands more play time and attention these days than he did a couple years ago, I swear.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Powerful Katrinka posted:

He climbed into my lap twice today :3: Streaky isn't a lap cat, but he's gotten a little more needy in his old age. He demands more play time and attention these days than he did a couple years ago, I swear.

I have noticed this phenomenon too. My opinion is that as a young cat they’re very busy doing important Cat Things all day, and as they age and become less physically capable they appreciate things that involve less moving around, like lying on someone’s arms.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Roman comes to get me so I can pet him to sleep.

I need to get video of him initiating this by tipping over like a fainting goat.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

i lifted up the mattress a little to put a new fitted sheet on, drop it down and then i hear scrambling.

Versa decided it looked interesting under there so he loving hopped betwixt mattress and platform and let me drop a loving entire mattress on him :doh:

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Momo took a nap on my arm but I woke him up taking a photo. Don't worry, he went back to sleep.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Ms. Tilly claimed the record cabinet

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023
A couple years ago we had a bug dumpster in our driveway because we were getting a patio built. One morning a kitten and her mom were in the dumpster. We took the kitten in and had the mom checked out by the vet, she was in really rough shape.

Fast forward to now the mom cat has pretty much moved in and last night she spent the whole night sleeping curled up next to me. Stupid adorable cat.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Vim Fuego posted:

Ms. Tilly claimed the record cabinet

how do you fit all this stuff in your car

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
:iiam:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Momo took a nap on my arm but I woke him up taking a photo. Don't worry, he went back to sleep.

Momo is beautiful in name and form and picked a great tattoo to lounge upon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I'm not entirely sure what I interrupted, but it seemed consentual so I am not going to judge.

Only registered members can see post attachments!