Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

https://twitter.com/aintscarylarry/status/1775891730983952502?t=aieYjqZ7VW7FgIzCnkRHcA&s=19

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Squinky v2.0 posted:

close - the objective of the virus is to sell you an $800k house recently built on a dry riverbed

in alaska, and the house is falling into the river.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

holy poo poo Buddykins we need to buy this place, 14655 Midway Rd it's basically ready to be "Osteria Vesuvio"

it's so loving perfect

YES!

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Louisgod posted:

looking both 14 and 39

:sterv:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vim Fuego posted:

Buddykins!
You don't have to wear that three piece suit
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your pasta to the night

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

trump should win off this alone

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

it belongs in a museum

Kopmala
Mar 28, 2024

guys, I don't know about this Kyle Rittenhouse fellow. he seems like a real jerk!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

iirc posts that are community noted are demonitized lol

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

LMAO

go back to harassing the wait staff at Applebees you Nazi Karen gently caress

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hell yeah

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lpzie posted:

beautiful image boob cop.

:goofy:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Consolidated Ed posted:

i mean, mtg and boebert and the rest of them have decisively proven that actually, americans want people like rittenhouse leading them. if anything, hes so perfect for the chud worldview that he should be a cabinet secretary

also lol at the whole "i sincerely regret helping this unpolished nazi lose his rough edges and deceive people more effectively, i thought he would go to college!"

americas perfect congressman is white, smug, belligerently ignorant, crude, stupid, bigoted beyond belief, and constantly angry. rittenhouse improves on that formula: hes a killer of undesirables. wtf is this idiot talking about

its a lot like the guy who managed sarah palin and got fed up with dealing with a dumbass gunfucking methhead hillbilly so became #resistance for a while

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the marines aren't gonna bar any idiot permanently because they failed the fuckin asvab. hell, a significant portion of marines probably took it once and just bubbled in answers randomly

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the fbi isn't gonna email some nazi handler that the marines permanently barred him either lmao

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

kaleedity posted:

the fbi isn't gonna email some nazi handler that the marines permanently barred him either lmao

It must be fake, there's no way. I'm really crack/pinging about it lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
kyle rottentits is a certified donkey brain

more and more people are saying it

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fuckt Tupp posted:

kyle rottentits is a certified donkey brain

more and more people are saying it

the guy scored a 10 on his ASVAB

like how the gently caress can someone score a 10 on that test? is he illiterate?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Consolidated Ed posted:

i mean, mtg and boebert and the rest of them have decisively proven that actually, americans want people like rittenhouse leading them. if anything, hes so perfect for the chud worldview that he should be a cabinet secretary

also lol at the whole "i sincerely regret helping this unpolished nazi lose his rough edges and deceive people more effectively, i thought he would go to college!"

americas perfect congressman is white, smug, belligerently ignorant, crude, stupid, bigoted beyond belief, and constantly angry. rittenhouse improves on that formula: hes a killer of undesirables. wtf is this idiot talking about

Yeah lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I can fix her

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

filthy hans

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

wow I didn't know D&D was a real place

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Qurnah posted:

i mean i'm pretty sure everything went to poo poo pretty hard after 911

i'm not saying things were good before but things really accelerated after that

That's right

The minute we gave young rich men with too much cocaine the keys to the world everything went to poo poo

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

emfive posted:

omg I'm so sorry

well, if you have a fairly normal basil-cheese-nut-garlic pesto, you can add sun-dried tomato cut into teeny bits to make it more exciting. You can also add marinated peppers, but they tend to be pretty strong so go easy. Same with capers: delicious, but very salty and very strong.

Now if you're making pasta, one thing you can do is cook the pasta about 90% done, then put it in a pan with some olive oil and a couple of anchovy filets, toss that around with a few tablespoons of pasta water, then you've got seasoned pasta ready for your pesto. I would go with 1 anchovy fillet per every two servings, but I'm very sensitive to salt; also your pesto may be pretty salty from the cheese. This is a hard thing to regulate but again I'm way more sensitive than some people (well maybe lots of people)

:holymoley:

thank you sir, tossing the pasta with some oil and anchovy sounds like magic

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
she's right, being a nazi is totally acceptable in america

Apr 7, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

the guy scored a 10 on his ASVAB

like how the gently caress can someone score a 10 on that test? is he illiterate?

he is from wisconsin

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

Buddykins!
You don't have to wear that three piece suit
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your pasta to the night

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Buddykins!
Pour on the red sauce!

Ted Wassanasong
Apr 8, 2020

ex post facho posted:

trump is gonna be president again bc the democrats just can't stop genocidin. 4 more solid years of trump 💪

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

kaleedity posted:

the marines aren't gonna bar any idiot permanently because they failed the fuckin asvab. hell, a significant portion of marines probably took it once and just bubbled in answers randomly

https://twitter.com/DaveHan06/status/1774936390859628738

he tried for extra credit

Apr 7, 2003

He already got that when he went to a place where people were protesting and wandered around pointing a gun at people until someone bit.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

coke is only in your body for like a day and half after use anyway lol

Hair follicle analysis can detect cocaine for up to 90 days. Something a German soccer coach, Christoph Daum, found out the hard way about 20 years ago.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Mf thought you had to "apply" for the military like you gotta send in a resume, like you gotta link your recruiter to your github

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

people who fail drug tests know when a drug test is happening and fail it anyhow

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Rittenhouse almost certainly bounced a check to the right wing grifter and this is him making poo poo up in revenge. no one who would do image consulting for rittenhouse has the capacity to suddenly develop a conscience

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

coke is stored in the balls, actually

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Tom Tucker posted:

Rittenhouse almost certainly bounced a check to the right wing grifter and this is him making poo poo up in revenge. no one who would do image consulting for rittenhouse has the capacity to suddenly develop a conscience

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
dont believe the florist when he tells u that the roses are free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

there is zero % possibility Rittenhouse knows how to write a check