Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

If Truth Social stock craters to just $1/share in six months, Trump still makes $70,000,000.
Only if you assume he paid nothing for 90% of the shares of the original company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

POLLS

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

whatever brings us closer to Superbowl Sunday being a national holiday

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

tek79 posted:

Wait, Rittenhouse had an "image crafter" and the most they could ever pull off was "Crying Piglet lookalike spree shooter who failed at the test you take to become cannon fodder"?

They were trying to appeal to other piglets. If that isn't you take it as a compliment.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Scags McDouglas posted:

I'm with ya that the math is screwy. I refuse to believe there are any true undecided voters left still feeling out that "Trump" guy. His votes are pretty well locked in.

They're too embarrassed to admit that they're voting for TRump.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

love to run for President after very publicly driving my ex-wife to suicide with my fuckjournal and constant insinuations that she kill herself

he was already living with Cheryl Hines when she did it, too

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Probably prefer to take advice from TMBG's website, myself

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

slamball is not “something else” :mad:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

Who in the world is voting for that lunatic RFK Jr

nobody. they can show it on the tv all they want, but its not going to make anyone vote for him

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

PainterofCrap posted:

They're too embarrassed to admit that they're voting for TRump.

I refuse to believe they feel shame!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

If Truth Social stock craters to just $1/share in six months, Trump still makes $70,000,000.

Meanwhile, we will work our lives away and never be able to afford to retire.

That's not how it works, well before it went to $1 a share there would be multiple reverse stock splits to keep it listed before it was eventually de-listed, so $1 a share would not be his current number of shares but a fraction of it. Well before that, no one wants to buy it from you, if the company was worth literally anything, there are some vultures that would risk picking at it's corpse in liquidation but not anything remotely close to Trump's holdings and Truth Social isn't worth anything, even as scrap. Also, Trump is up to his rear end in pump and dump lawsuits because he just can't help himself.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Name the band

https://twitter.com/Waller7J/status/1775670061597896881

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1464841223215083523?lang=en

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

lmao of course Linda's there :vince:

Lmao forever if Vince sold half a billion dollars of TKO stock just to lose it all buying DJT

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Backstreet's back

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Also apologies

I want to stop using my image host and use what I did before through the shortcuts app on my phone but now all sudden I get that error when I try to upload a photo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I want to like the guy in purple but his shoes and he is smiling while in frame with those other dudes.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Whatever happened to Jeff Sessions?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

when ur vest becomes ur girdle

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Tools

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Someday far future historians will look at the fashion at Mar A Lago and say "holy poo poo the ancients were loving douchbags"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Unsuitable

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

You're pretty good at microsoft paint but if you want to take things to the next level, google "photo shop"

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

N'Debt

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Broke Street Boys

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

88 Degrees

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Also apologies

I want to stop using my image host and use what I did before through the shortcuts app on my phone but now all sudden I get that error when I try to upload a photo

You can use this one, been some discussion about it in the awful.app thread https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/488a23285f6341b7a229a5f4e9fdc573

It uses a public API key that a goon got off their website so no guarantees it will keep working but gets the job done in the meantime

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I'm desperately attempting to not make fun of this. Why is that belt buc............no, no, refrain. It's too easy.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Whatever happened to Jeff Sessions?

Right? Man he was fun to make caricatures of, like an angry Keebler elf

2*Sizes*2*Small

TremorX fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Apr 5, 2024

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

if you're gonna wear a suit button up your shirt you clowns lol

edit: that's the band name

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

rafikki posted:

You can use this one, been some discussion about it in the awful.app thread https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/488a23285f6341b7a229a5f4e9fdc573

It uses a public API key that a goon got off their website so no guarantees it will keep working but gets the job done in the meantime

Thank you so much!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I call this piece “The league of Un-extraordinary Gentlemen”

Holy hell it’s like 5 different flavors of dipshit. It’s like asking the guy at the counter “hey I’d like a big heaping order of dipshit” and the counter guy has to ask “yes but which one?”

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

They Might Be Felons

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Dude #2 looks like he was made with the City of Heroes character creator

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

14 Words Down

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Tennessee

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Boys to phlegm.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i would like to know more about the gun course. i mean, it's gotta be a safety course and not like, target practice, right? lol

edit: all i had to do was google for five seconds:

quote:

The bill would teach students about the safe storage of guns, school safety relating to guns, how to avoid injury if the student finds a gun, to never touch a found gun, and to immediately notify an adult of the location of a found gun. This instruction should be be “viewpoint neutral on political topics, such as gun rights, gun violence, and the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.” The training should also not include the use or presence of live ammunition, live fire, or live guns.

I mean, probably not a bad idea if your kids are living in gun nut country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Special Agent and the Windows of Opportunity