Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Whatever happened to Jeff Sessions?

quote:

MOBILE, Ala. (CN) — Former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to quash a subpoena to testify in a lawsuit over the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance policy,” which for a time included the practice of separating immigrant children from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border. The non-party subpoena, which was served on Sessions personally Oct. 9 and initially sought an Oct. 26 deposition, was approved by U.S. Magistrate Judge Kandis Westmore of the Northern District of California.

quote:

MONTGOMERY, Ala. — Former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions urged an Alabama education commission to recommend teachers cover America’s founding less critically as to “not denigrate history.”

“There is a sense that the United States was fundamentally flawed, that the country failed in its founding and therefore is corrupt from its founding and not subject to respect,” Sessions said.

“I think (that’s) wrong. (The Constitution) was the greatest advancement, and 60 years later, slavery was ended by a bitter war. In the scheme of history since Athens 2,500 years ago, 60 years is not very long if you see it in perspective.”

quote:

Former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions told attendees at an Alabama Center for Law and Liberty banquet at Faulkner University earlier this month that former President Donald Trump "exceeded my expectations" despite a disagreement over him recusing himself from alleged Russian election interference investigations in the 2016 elections.

"I wanted him to be successful, and he honored me in letting me serve twenty months as Attorney General. He didn't want me as Attorney General (anymore). I'd already submitted my resignation one time. He sent it back to me, wrote on it, 'Not accepted. Make America Great Again.' So Mary said, 'Make him fire you this time.' A lot of people thought it would have been difficult for the President to get somebody confirmed and it would've created a controversy coming into the midterm elections. Anyway, I did what I thought was right and I wanted him to be successful."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

This isn't a band name but each one of those fellas is more despicable than the last.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The band name is poo poo Christ, duh!

E: That’s Barron in the middle, right?

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i would like to know more about the gun course. i mean, it's gotta be a safety course and not like, target practice, right? lol

Maybe times have changed, but in the early 90's rural midwest, I took a gun safety course in 8th grade. At the end of the semester, we all went to the local police range and fired guns.

The firing live guns at targets part of it in a public school course seems crazy to me nowadays.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Guns N' Moses

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

That's clearly Barron with his grindcore band mates.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Fountains of Wayne CUM!!!

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Panic! at the 19th Amendment

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Panic! at the 19th Amendment

Panic! at the Lago

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Syndrome of a Down

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I want to like the guy in purple but his shoes and he is smiling while in frame with those other dudes.

Colby Covington is such a loving goof

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

olylifter posted:

Is that who that is? I laughed pretty hard and respect him even less.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Moran 5

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Baroness

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Barron Trump and the Four Seasons

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The Implications

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Toxic Mental posted:

The Implications

lol this is a good one

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

my incel romance

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

my incel romance

I like this one.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

The Implications

Barron Trump and the Implications

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

On the dork side

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

Do not associate them with the awesome band.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gotham's New Gang

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

TremorX posted:

Dude #2 looks like he was made with the City of Heroes character creator

We have Jack Reacher at home

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Billy Bibble and the Greedle Boys

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

last thing you see when you forget the second password

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If this is true

https://twitter.com/LorraineEvanoff/status/1776010656422236245

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

olylifter posted:

Kinda says it all when the one with the most verified, obvious brain damage in that photo is also the best dressed.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

inglorious baps

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

It's just scams and shell corporations the whole way down

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Aramis posted:

And you are basing this on?

France is militarized AF, and have the economic oomph to support large campaigns. And that's not even taking their nukes into account. Why would you think the country where AirBus is based is not a contender?

but i am le tired

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Griftopsy

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Fleetwood Maga

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
the best description of jeff sessions i ever read was "malignant dwarf"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao imagine having to spend your 18th birthday with all those turds who are 20+ years older than you

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge news in Indiana

https://twitter.com/MaggieJordanACN/status/1776037690669924809

https://twitter.com/stevenmazie/status/1775973897629782432

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1776041239684804915

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Step 1. Don't be a trump.

Step 2. Don't hang out with Colby fuckhead Covington.

Step 3. Wear whatever. who cares.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm honestly surprised no one goes that line of defense more often with abortion, considering every single time it's trying to get banned it always has religious language attached to it because these freaks can't help themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Well well well, Mr Trump. Due to these unfortunate circumstances we have no choice but to review this in 6 weeks and give you another 2 months to find another bond at the same substantially reduced value. The law of the US bends the knee for No Man.