Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Here’s a video I like to watch when I get blazed that is not at all a nightmarish motion collage of movie violence and absurd pseudo-fascist slogans. The Doctor has some good ideas about how society should be run and is definitely not the personification of chaotic evil according to the dnd 3.5 rule books. Wear an eyepatch opposite the side of your head your focus is on if you have photosensitive epilepsy before clicking, or just click on it willy-nilly and have a seizure, see if I care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH8WVcYpyXg

It’s got heavy subgenius vibes and I love it.

I wouldn’t recommend this to most stoners but you might really like Madame Chao's. I first remember it as a public access show in NYC in the 90s. It’s a total overload of cut up movies, sex, violence, trippiness and noise. :nws: and seizure warnings galore on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf583GjtcN4

PS: there’s a TON of episodes if you want/need more

Snowy fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Apr 5, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Yeah I’ll watch that. To be clear, Asylum For Shut-Ins: Video Psychotherapy is for people who enjoy bad mushroom trips and adderall overdoses, possibly at the same time. It is not mellow, but I like it. It’s like a music video with very little music in it.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
yall need jesus

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

yall need jesus

I dunno man, last time I bought an eighth from him I couldn't sleep after smoking it. He kept hyping it up calling it "primo"...

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I’m sure Madame Chao or The Doctor use footage from The Passion of The Christ at some point, does that count?

Edit: I’m sorry that was mean I respect your religious faith.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Apr 5, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've discovered that when I inevitably get up to pee at like 2:20 AM, if I take a small hit from the vape pen I go right back to sleep and sleep great till time to get up.

This has worked 3 nights in a row. In the past, often enough after that 2AM piss I'd really not get back to sleep, instead just laying there wishing I could get back to sleep.

I will try it again tonight.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Snowy posted:

I wouldn’t recommend this to most stoners but you might really like Madame Chao's. I first remember it as a public access show in NYC in the 90s. It’s a total overload of cut up movies, sex, violence, trippiness and noise. :nws: and seizure warnings galore on this

this poo poo is indescribable yo. what incredible creations

e: but hell yeah don't drop that poo poo on someone in a fragile mental state or on psychs unless they're well aware what's coming. i couldn't imagine having a head full of acid and having something like that come on unexpectedly

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Apr 5, 2024

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
hit one of my fave weed stores and got two peanut butter bars and a dark chocolate cherry
the flavors are nice, the buzz is really pleasant

it's a long road from nickel bags to here but it's rad that the future is now

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Snowy posted:

I like Concrete TV better. :nws:

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

I highly recommend this group, a bit more modern, but pretty fun. Any of the movie edits in here are great, big fan of you've nails and alienX5.

https://archive.org/details/racertrash_archive

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

dee eight posted:

Something something something... Faith of the heaaaart

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

dee eight posted:

hit one of my fave weed stores and got two peanut butter bars and a dark chocolate cherry
the flavors are nice, the buzz is really pleasant

I would kill for like a 500mg bar in WA rec shops, even on cheap, I'd have to eat a lot of 10mg candies to feel anything lol

one of you with low tolerance go pull a 90s Disney movie, look in a mirror and say "I sure wish I knew what high tolerance felt like!!" so we can swap, thanks

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

drat my tolerance must be hosed, i ate 3x 10mg gummies and i could barely tell

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Phat Phingers posted:

Anybody exercise while high? I'm thinking of doing that

It was my favourite thing to do until Covid. The thing to watch out for is that weed temporarily spikes your blood pressure, which can be bad if you're doing heavy exercise and have myocarditis.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

I've discovered that when I inevitably get up to pee at like 2:20 AM, if I take a small hit from the vape pen I go right back to sleep and sleep great till time to get up.

This has worked 3 nights in a row. In the past, often enough after that 2AM piss I'd really not get back to sleep, instead just laying there wishing I could get back to sleep.

I will try it again tonight.

so I used to do this, but for me it was a dark step on the slippery slope to being highish 24/7. Also I really only vaped Sativa so your results may vary

Code Jockey posted:

I would kill for like a 500mg bar in WA rec shops, even on cheap, I'd have to eat a lot of 10mg candies to feel anything lol

one of you with low tolerance go pull a 90s Disney movie, look in a mirror and say "I sure wish I knew what high tolerance felt like!!" so we can swap, thanks

You have to eat the edible, look in the mirror and say "this edible aint poo poo" three times and then eat another one. Its the magic flute to summon the weed whirlwind

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao, helping yourself sleep better, a dark step.

Propaganda is so wildly effective.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lmao, helping yourself sleep better, a dark step.

Propaganda is so wildly effective.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Snowy posted:

One time when I got high I listened to The Dark Side of the Moon, the alarm clocks going off in “Time” gave me too much uncomfortable vibes. I have no loving clue how people do not-chill stuff when stoned let alone the active opposite

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

*holds envelope against forehead*

Giraffes balls
A Nepalese snow leopard
Trump's legal bills

*Opens envelope and reads contents*

Things I'm.higher than.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Vampire Panties posted:

so I used to do this, but for me it was a dark step on the slippery slope to being highish 24/7. Also I really only vaped Sativa so your results may vary

You have to eat the edible, look in the mirror and say "this edible aint poo poo" three times and then eat another one. Its the magic flute to summon the weed whirlwind

I hear ya. But one or two puffs at night and then I don't dabble again till next evening seems fine to me. But I do understand what you're saying, I thought the same thing.

Worked again last night! Fantastic sleep.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Phat Phingers posted:

Anybody exercise while high? I'm thinking of doing that

i took an edible before the gym years ago and it kicked in in the middle of my treadmill run, and let me tell you it was kind of terrifying (somewhat fun still)

it felt like i activated my max payne powers

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

actually you will all find being high 24/7 an optimal way of navigating the storms of life

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

cumpantry posted:

actually you will all find being high 24/7 an optimal way of navigating the storms of life

i've found that is very easy to just coast thru life if you don't put any effort into it

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT
Good morning again weedthread.. its me.. and im smokimg weed..

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Gnarly Sheen posted:

excellent work son, keep it up and you'll soon make supervisor here at the weed smoking factory

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Gnarly Sheen posted:

Hell yeah

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Carth Dookie posted:

Giraffes balls
A Nepalese snow leopard
Trump's legal bills

Things I'm.higher than.

Congratulations both for being high and for a Carson reference in 2024.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

HIGH-Yo!

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Whybird posted:

excellent work son, keep it up and you'll soon make supervisor here at the weed smoking factory

Thanks dad. I'm ZORCHED right now off a half pound of pomeranian knuckledragger kush. Cabernet Sauvignon in my now half empty camelbak.
I am lounging about so hard as we speak.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Carth Dookie posted:

Giraffes balls
A Nepalese snow leopard
Trump's legal bills

Things I'm.higher than.

:lol:

Maui Wowie
Strawberry Cough
Omicron

"Name three strains that really make you cough!"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Y’all are just ripping off The Great Gashead.

040524_2
Apr 5, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Apr 5, 2024

040524_2
Apr 5, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Apr 5, 2024

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
in the wave zone rn, everything is wiggly

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Gnarly Sheen posted:

Thanks dad. I'm ZORCHED right now off a half pound of pomeranian knuckledragger kush. Cabernet Sauvignon in my now half empty camelbak.
I am lounging about so hard as we speak.

FYI alcohol is hell on those bladders. Give it a good wash before you pass out

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghatPJ1IRUw

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
the weed gods are tickling me!! the dark hands are reaching under my arms and tickling me!!!

My mood is orange everything is orange all smiles!!!!

I think that was level 6 of bein high, and in the wiggle room is level 5. the sunny sky zone is level 4, so on. cool air zone is 3

Anyway is it common for weed to feel different every time you smoke it? even from the same strain?

Phat Phingers fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 7, 2024

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

unheard of

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Is it worth it to save stems to make tea and stuff, or naw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Is it worth it to save stems to make tea and stuff, or naw?

No. Cannabinoids aren't water soluble, and there's hardly any THC in the stalks and stems.