Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Dawgstar posted:

Perhaps Keem's fumbling attempts at engagement are meant to imply once you input the code for Whirling Candy you need to rapidly press X for as many revolutions as possible.

Are you and Keemstar related?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This is the content I crave. Doughy computer addicts fantasizing about how easily they could beat up Hook. Hopefully at least one guy who hasn't voluntarily eaten a vegetable in 15 years claiming he could take down Hangman.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is the content I crave. Doughy computer addicts fantasizing about how easily they could beat up Hook. Hopefully at least one guy who hasn't voluntarily eaten a vegetable in 15 years claiming he could take down Hangman.

Look at their avatar. They love to lie.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i could easily beat up tony kahn and a 70 year old ric flair

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
It’s like the self-assured men who think they could beat Serena Williams, and when she said “you know what, bet”, they couldn’t return a single serve.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
If you are posting on the internet - Reddit, SA, Neopets Community Forums - the answer is None Percent.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I could beat any wrestler in a fight because I would wait for them to punch me with a closed fist and win by DQ

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

the sex ghost posted:

I could beat any wrestler in a fight because I would wait for them to punch me with a closed fist and win by DQ

:hmmyes:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i would simply go super saiyan and laugh

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i could easily beat up tony kahn and a 70 year old ric flair

But not both at once. Nobody's Superman.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Congrats on figuring out what Supercard Of Honor is, bud. https://x.com/Flyersguru/status/1776290490427588746

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/wwegareth/status/1776380415361589677?s=46

That’s a strange thing to take from Triple H getting incredibly steamed that he fumbled Ospreay, Okada, and Mercedes and ranting that they were lazy and entitled for not wanting to break their bodies for their billionaire betters, Gareth.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/wwegareth/status/1776380415361589677?s=46

That’s a strange thing to take from Triple H getting incredibly steamed that he fumbled Ospreay, Okada, and Mercedes and ranting that they were lazy and entitled for not wanting to break their bodies for their billionaire betters, Gareth.

You don’t understand the subtleties of the point he is making

You see

In-group good

Out-group bad

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it was good enough hunter it should be good enough for okada

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

A Fancy Hat posted:

I love that the king of fake mountain to these guys, Kenny omega, has a MMA record including a fight with Dan Severn, but no he's a lightweight you could beat up outside a bar.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Well a month ago I would have said Kevin Kelly

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I think I have decent odds against Marvez

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/SittingNGorilla/status/1776375439315124281?t=JV1HLhv6xSyPM1UmpTOrLA&s=19

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I mean going by the last few attempts theyre not wrong about mercedes, but that seems like an own goal on dudes part.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Mercedes isn’t a bad promo per se but every word of every sentence and every movement she does all feel choreographed and rehearsed and it is too noticeable and it kinda takes me out of it.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

a dumb moron posted:

Mercedes isn’t a bad promo per se but every word of every sentence and every movement she does all feel choreographed and rehearsed and it is too noticeable and it kinda takes me out of it.

I hope she adjusts to AEW's style at some point and brings in a little more authenticity and vulnerability to her character, especially as a babyface

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Goblin Queen posted:

I hope she adjusts to AEW's style at some point and brings in a little more authenticity and vulnerability to her character, especially as a babyface

I don’t think she’s staying babyface past this initial debut stretch.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

a dumb moron posted:

u just gotta implement it into her character, of course she sounds rehearsed and overmeasured she's the CEO. she's not relatable, she's not in touch

sure, its a heel gimmick but I didn't choose it lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Sigma Capitalist Grind Mindset Mercedes Mone is definitely a heel character

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

shiksa posted:

u just gotta implement it into her character, of course she sounds rehearsed and overmeasured she's the CEO. she's not relatable, she's not in touch

sure, its a heel gimmick but I didn't choose it lol

The Bucks are already doing that gimmick!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

cagliostr0 posted:

I love that the king of fake mountain to these guys, Kenny omega, has a MMA record including a fight with Dan Severn, but no he's a lightweight you could beat up outside a bar.

i think those guys just aren't familiar with mma in general since a lot of ufc's top draws have a skinnier version of hooks body, and bodybuilders in their 40's don't fare well in an actual athletic competition

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I don’t think she’s staying babyface past this initial debut stretch.

She should join up with Okada and the Bucks after she turns heel on Willow. Call it the Corporate Elite or something

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Goblin Queen posted:

She should join up with Okada and the Bucks after she turns heel on Willow. Call it the Corporate Elite or something

Mone Inc

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Huh, weird, I would have thought that the wwe-trained wrestler who they had been trying to get to come back for years must have had something to offer

Also lol that homeboy has skipped right over “the most over dude in wrestling right now who everyone loves to cheer for”

Edit: I am SHOCKED that that dude does not have a failed podcast link in his bio

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Now that I’m thinking about it, Mercedes did come out of the heel tunnel when she interrupted the Willow promo.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

flashy_mcflash posted:

The Bucks are already doing that gimmick!

maybe the elite needs a new c suite exec idk idk

would be hilarious for the storyline to be "the young bucks are burning all of tony khans money to hang out with cool ppl", this thread would get a lot of material at least

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
https://twitter.com/RandyFartbutter/status/1776601642600628246

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

what's funny is that the miz is going to be immediately forgotten the second hes not on tv every week anymore. the dude has basically no legacy if you're not a big reality TV fan. not one single wrestler coming up is gonna reference miz as an influence. honky tonk man-rear end

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That vid brought a tear to my eye.

Randy Fartbutter.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/JobberNationTV/status/1776389924171980884

Triple H making me take Will Ospreay's side when it comes to Captain Bruv's personal character is a crime unto itself.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

TinTower posted:

Triple H making me take Will Ospreay's side when it comes to Captain Bruv's personal character is a crime unto itself.

Okada needs to do a few years in NXT to grind some reps, he's right.

Hell, the others too, I bet Lexis King could show that scrub Ospreay a thing or two, and Corbin has an easy W against White, gotta pay their dues.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Jobber's barely trying these days.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

TinTower posted:

Will: 12 year veteran
Okada: 20 year veteran
Mone: 14 year veteran

HHH: "early in your career"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/DrDanDongus718/status/1776720131055333556