Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Sephiroth is an accelerationist chud the fact that people here think its cool when he uses his big sword speaks volumes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

me and my friends would have killed sephiroth with hammers i can tell you that much

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Joey McChrist posted:

me and my friends would have killed sephiroth with hammers i can tell you that much

i hate how the internet has now normalized the hammer bros, the spetsnaz of the koopa troops

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

my friends and i run the gamut on sephiroth. there are those that think he should destroy the world with meteor and become a god, and on the other extreme there are those who think destroying the planet is a bit much but he was justified in destroying nibelheim

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I’m playing ff7 for the first time right now and it’s really cool and badass

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
cloud is a renfield

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I am going to murder Professor Hojo.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

running a train on sephiroth. for the environment. for the future.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

my friends and i run the gamut on sephiroth. there are those that think he should destroy the world with meteor and become a god, and on the other extreme there are those who think destroying the planet is a bit much but he was justified in destroying nibelheim

lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

pog boyfriend posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

pog boyfriend posted:

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Voxx posted:

i hate how the internet has now normalized the hammer bros, the spetsnaz of the koopa troops

hammer bros vs cone bros, who wins?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

settle down kefka its just, like, statues and stuff

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pog boyfriend posted:

lol

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

pog boyfriend posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

pog boyfriend posted:

lol

nrook posted:

ganbatte gamer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sephiroth caused the northeast earthquake this morning that made my entire house shake for 10 seconds

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sephiroth caused the northeast earthquake this morning that made my entire house shake for 10 seconds

I got calls and texts but I'm right outside NYC and I didn't feel poo poo lol

good building foundations where I work ig

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

we didn't feel it out in RI and I gotta say im feeling a little left out

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

hatty posted:

Sephiroth is an accelerationist chud the fact that people here think its cool when he uses his big sword speaks volumes

ff as a whole has one of the most dedicated villain simping communities in the history of the internet and sephiroth is only one link in the chain

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

calm hojo

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

*glances down at "Emet-Selch Did Nothing Wrong" t-shirt* uh, yeah, that'd be really weird, right?

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
its fun to like fake bad guys

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

first you have to kill the SOLDIER inside yourself

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
refusing to retrieve the huge materia and exit the rocket until Cid apologizes for his toxic behavior and misogyny

oh you think Coral is more important than WOMEN

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

getting banned from the party for calling cait sith the n-word as a means of supporting a free wutai

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Woah I love Untalkative Bunny

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

nrook posted:

Same

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

womb with a view posted:

Woah I love Untalkative Bunny

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
it's probably pretty hard to do an accelerationism when you're equally scared of and reliant on the doordash guy

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Imagine hating women this much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pxq_pY5LAY

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
"Believe women, which means believe me." - Jenova

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

"Believe women, which means believe me." - Jenova

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jenova takes one look at red xiii and picks up a brick

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
playtime is over

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain
What is Meteor if not the largest possible dog-killing brick, really? You gotta be sure

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Marcade posted:

*glances down at "Emet-Selch Did Nothing Wrong" t-shirt* uh, yeah, that'd be really weird, right?

*turning "zenos fangirl" shirt inside out* heh heh... yeah....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

because . . . . your a chud