Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

I dont know man, seems like starving children should be in the priority, then adult humans and maybe THEN cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

The Alchemist posted:

I dont know man, seems like starving children should be in the priority, then adult humans and maybe THEN cats
I take your point, but I shared because I had enough to give to both, and maybe others would too.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I want the cats to be okay but also I really just hope that they aren't feeding the cats food fit for people.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

I want the cats to be okay but also I really just hope that they aren't feeding the cats food fit for people.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

The Fancy Feast cat is taking food from the mouths of babes.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

If the man who just watched his cousin die from wounds that they didn't have the medicine to treat wants to process his grief by being kind to helpless animals that rely on his care instead of watching them go blind and have seizures and die, I'm not going to sit here and say he's acting sub-optimally.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Rubellavator posted:

shut the gently caress up

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://x.com/Strohmann6/status/1776249293214564622

So when does the USA officially surrender to AA?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"You should give all of your money to animal friends, goon."

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

have gazans confirmed any actual aid coming in or was this the same game as a usual where israel claims it is letting in more aid

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

cat guy is feeding them prime rib steaks while laughing at starving people, and for that he is Cancelled

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the cat dude is in southern gaza where iirc the starvation conditions are not as dire as in the north.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/joefavs/status/1776257996080775396
https://twitter.com/corpseinorbit/status/1775997185101869260
https://twitter.com/katewillett/status/1775903353236529627

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

the cat dude is in southern gaza where iirc the starvation conditions are not as dire as in the north.

starvation is all around but yes the north has it the worst as far as i know no aid has been getting to the north for weeks at minimum

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm glad to hear this

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

good to see they remain entirely insane

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

so spoiled they can't even stand hearing a pretend no

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
I wish well on all animals that aren't the rabid dog that is israel

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Still waiting for Bradley Cooper in a prosthetic nose to weigh in before I make a decision

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
new thread title, I see

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

The Alchemist posted:

I don't know man, seems like you should shut the gently caress up.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol I wish this were true. its all deflection attempts to trick people into thinking he finally cares. Israel in private knows Biden will do nothing other than continue to give Israel more weapons.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

I said come in! posted:

lol I wish this were true. its all deflection attempts to trick people into thinking he finally cares. Israel in private knows Biden will do nothing other than continue to give Israel more weapons.

its not even private genocide joe said it hes never leaving israel and is going to back them in a war with iran

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Biden ... is Hamas?

Nice try rear end in a top hat, he's still not getting my vote.

lowly abject turd
Mar 23, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

how does the average german feel about i/p? is it like the us where the politicians love israel and the public doesn't?

don't really speak german and only have experience in berlin and frankfurt which i gather are not representative of all germany but seemed to be a big ethnic component. passdeutscher are generally a lot more pro palestine than the biodeutscher, though at least in berlin i encountered very few young people of any ethnicity that were pro isreal but older biodeutch seemed really pro isreal. i've seen people express that like holocaust guilt which presumably drives the politics is also a way of keeping the "real germany" white. since people who have immigrated don't have that same ancestorial guilt, keeping german society oriented along those lines reinforces that only old stock germans are truly german.

only lived there for a year so just my anecdotal experience

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

moths posted:

Biden ... is Hamas?

same

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The only way Biden could possibly get my support at this point is to say that the U.S. is cutting ties cold turkey with Israel 100% and imposing extremely harsh, like North Korea levels of sanctions against them.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

moths posted:

Biden ... is Hamas?

yeah id vote for biden if he personally starts running up to idf tanks to plant explosives on them

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

I said come in! posted:

The only way Biden could possibly get my support at this point is to say that the U.S. is cutting ties cold turkey with Israel 100% and imposing extremely harsh, like North Korea levels of sanctions against them.

Biden would need a ground invasion of Tel Aviv and Nuremberg trials (but for real this time) for every single member of the Israeli government to win my support

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I said come in! posted:

just makes it even more incredible how pissy the pro-genocide crowd gets by even the slightest pretend opposition

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

HallelujahLee posted:

starvation is all around but yes the north has it the worst as far as i know no aid has been getting to the north for weeks at minimum

So weird I thought that area is where Israel cleared Hamas of who I'm told is taking all the food the IDF is giving out

lowly abject turd posted:

don't really speak german and only have experience in berlin and frankfurt which i gather are not representative of all germany but seemed to be a big ethnic component. passdeutscher are generally a lot more pro palestine than the biodeutscher, though at least in berlin i encountered very few young people of any ethnicity that were pro isreal but older biodeutch seemed really pro isreal. i've seen people express that like holocaust guilt which presumably drives the politics is also a way of keeping the "real germany" white. since people who have immigrated don't have that same ancestorial guilt, keeping german society oriented along those lines reinforces that only old stock germans are truly german.

only lived there for a year so just my anecdotal experience

There is a really good episode of The Dig recently with a Jewish German scholar (who also has been called antisemitic by government officials lol) on German weirdness.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Burgers running free... madness

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Zodium posted:

shut the gently caress up

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
its like us client states have been coddled so long that they've turned into the choosiest beggars to the point where it's not really possible to ignore anymore

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Rubellavator posted:

westerners have had empathy bred out of them it seems

in any humanitarian situation, whether natural disaster or western sponsored genocide, people affected still have empathy to creatures with less power than them who are suffering.

regardless - any starving has nothing to do with this guy and everything to do with your government

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i'm worried that the people facing incalculable suffering might be trying their best to comfort the other suffering creatures around them in a way that doesn't balance out correctly in my utilitarianism spreadsheet

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/HardinLang1/status/1776265708248133948

Biden is going to regret getting stern and perturbed at Netanyahu.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

UNRWA was saying nothing had materialized yet as of like an hour ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/EFPafficionado/status/1776257571407438196

PIJ says that they're continuing paramilitary operations against the IDF from the West Bank.