Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/EFPafficionado/status/1776257571407438196

PIJ says that they're continuing paramilitary operations against the IDF from the West Bank.

I wish them luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/HardinLang1/status/1776265708248133948

Biden is going to regret getting stern and perturbed at Netanyahu.
i read this as "netanyahu's threatening to not starve the palestinians to death and is opening the borders to spite biden" and actually, lol. sure why not believe that, no evidence to the contrary anyways.

Automata 10 Pack has issued a correction as of 18:04 on Apr 5, 2024

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
https://twitter.com/UNRWA/status/1776262852493386075

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/EFPafficionado/status/1776257571407438196

PIJ says that they're continuing paramilitary operations against the IDF from the West Bank.

I wish them great success in eliminating the zionist enemy generally but not particularly.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
owen jones did a really good job against this nazi propagandist

https://youtu.be/1lMXLCqgs7c?si=5JeHdQpUxTJ7045j

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I wish all IDF soldiers a very pleasant vanishing from the face of the earth.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thank you 2024 regdate sixers fan

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Retromancer posted:

I wish all IDF soldiers a very pleasant vanishing from the face of the earth.

I think they should all stay on the earth in the place they are now, so they can fertilise the coming forests of olive trees.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

owen jones did a really good job against this nazi propagandist

https://youtu.be/1lMXLCqgs7c?si=5JeHdQpUxTJ7045j

The host is also a massive turd but jones did well

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

israel is trying to do damage control by graciously allowing gazans to open a limited number of new bakeries, how kind of them

=====:

Israel to allow 350 aid trucks into Gaza daily

Israeli Political and Security Council of Ministers:

350 aid trucks will enter Gaza daily, 250 of which will be through Karam Abu Salem and the rest through the Rafah crossing.

The military will allow more bakeries to operate in Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31586;&%231604;

aid trucks to rafah under direct control of Israel you say? I wonder if they'll try and pull a fast one and use those "aid trucks" to moveilitary equipment into place in rafah

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
Increased protests and arrests in Egypt , the military dictatorship always try to claim activists are affiliated with terrorism, or really anyone doing something the govt doesn't like

https://www.madamasr.com/en/2024/04/04/news/u/ten-arrested-detained-after-taking-part-in-gaza-solidarity-protest/

"Authorities arrested at least 10 people from their homes in the early hours of Thursday morning after a protest in solidarity with Gaza was held outside the Cairo Journalists Syndicate on Wednesday, lawyer Nabih al-Genady told Mada Masr.

The ten detainees were presented to the Supreme State Security Prosecution for investigation on Thursday, Genady said, where they were questioned in relation to charges of joining a terrorist organization and publishing false news. The prosecution ordered they be detained for 15 days pending further investigation.

Several people who took part in October demonstrations in solidarity with Gaza also were detained last year on the same charges.

A number of other people, yet to be determined, who took part in the Wednesday protest were also arrested on Thursday morning and are waiting to be presented to investigating authorities, said Genady.

Weekly demonstrations in solidarity with Gaza have been held since the beginning of Ramadan on the steps of the Journalists Syndicate in downtown Cairo. They began with an invitation on a Facebook group for people to gather and hold an iftar with only bread and water, and lots of people responded, said former Doctors Syndicate secretary general Mona Mina, who attended some of the previous demonstrations. The demonstrations were held every Tuesday throughout the holy month. “The protests got bigger as the situation escalated,” she added.

This week’s protest, however, was due to fall on the same day as the inauguration ceremony for President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s third term in office.

Security authorities therefore instructed that the protest should not be held on Tuesday, said Mina and Omran.

Dozens of demonstrators gathered on the steps of the Journalists Syndicate the following day instead, chanting for the Rafah border crossing to be opened and for Egypt’s authorities to do more to support Palestinians in Gaza.

There was a security presence at the Wednesday demonstration, said several people who were present. However, security personnel in plain clothes and in uniform stood on the other side of the road from the syndicate steps, and there was little interaction between them and the demonstrators except for security personnel taking pictures, according to Mina and Omran.

Opposition figures and activists have criticized authorities in recent months, asking them to open the Rafah border crossing to allow for goods and people to flow freely in and out of the Gaza Strip.

Egypt has repeatedly blamed Israel for obstructing the delivery of relief supplies to the Gaza Strip, which aid organizations said falls far below the volumes required to sustain life for the 2.3 million Palestinians trapped under Israel’s aggression.

Activists and some initiatives have struggled to make progress with organizing support for Palestinians in Gaza, however. The Journalists Syndicate and another international group, the Global Conscience Convoy, tried to coordinate with the Foreign Ministry to get permission to bring aid supplies to the Rafah border but were not granted permission. A number of foreign nationals who had come to Cairo for the convoy were expelled from the country after protesting for permission to go to Rafah outside the Cairo Foreign Ministry headquarters.

Over one hundred people were arrested in October, meanwhile, after Gaza solidarity protests were held in Cairo and Alexandria. "

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 18:40 on Apr 5, 2024

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

imagine sitting at the same table as Israels unkempt president and eating the same meal. gross

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

MadSparkle posted:

Increased protests and arrests in Egypt , the military dictatorship always try to claim activists are affiliated with terrorism, or really anyone doing something the govt doesn't like

https://www.madamasr.com/en/2024/04/04/news/u/ten-arrested-detained-after-taking-part-in-gaza-solidarity-protest/

this is no surprise. the egyptian government and military are zionist dogs.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

imagine sitting at the same table as Israels unkempt president and eating the same meal. gross

when you're an arab zionist you have no self-respect or any kind of self worth, you're a dog through and through.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

MadSparkle posted:

"Authorities arrested at least 10 people from their homes in the early hours of Thursday morning after a protest in solidarity with Gaza was held outside the Cairo Journalists Syndicate on Wednesday, lawyer Nabih al-Genady told Mada Masr.

The ten detainees were presented to the Supreme State Security Prosecution for investigation on Thursday, Genady said, where they were questioned in relation to charges of joining a terrorist organization and publishing false news. The prosecution ordered they be detained for 15 days pending further investigation.

Several people who took part in October demonstrations in solidarity with Gaza also were detained last year on the same charges.

A number of other people, yet to be determined, who took part in the Wednesday protest were also arrested on Thursday morning and are waiting to be presented to investigating authorities, said Genady.

Weekly demonstrations in solidarity with Gaza have been held since the beginning of Ramadan on the steps of the Journalists Syndicate in downtown Cairo. They began with an invitation on a Facebook group for people to gather and hold an iftar with only bread and water, and lots of people responded, said former Doctors Syndicate secretary general Mona Mina, who attended some of the previous demonstrations. The demonstrations were held every Tuesday throughout the holy month. “The protests got bigger as the situation escalated,” she added.

This week’s protest, however, was due to fall on the same day as the inauguration ceremony for President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s third term in office.

Security authorities therefore instructed that the protest should not be held on Tuesday, said Mina and Omran.

Dozens of demonstrators gathered on the steps of the Journalists Syndicate the following day instead, chanting for the Rafah border crossing to be opened and for Egypt’s authorities to do more to support Palestinians in Gaza.

There was a security presence at the Wednesday demonstration, said several people who were present. However, security personnel in plain clothes and in uniform stood on the other side of the road from the syndicate steps, and there was little interaction between them and the demonstrators except for security personnel taking pictures, according to Mina and Omran.

Opposition figures and activists have criticized authorities in recent months, asking them to open the Rafah border crossing to allow for goods and people to flow freely in and out of the Gaza Strip.

Egypt has repeatedly blamed Israel for obstructing the delivery of relief supplies to the Gaza Strip, which aid organizations said falls far below the volumes required to sustain life for the 2.3 million Palestinians trapped under Israel’s aggression.

Activists and some initiatives have struggled to make progress with organizing support for Palestinians in Gaza, however. The Journalists Syndicate and another international group, the Global Conscience Convoy, tried to coordinate with the Foreign Ministry to get permission to bring aid supplies to the Rafah border but were not granted permission. A number of foreign nationals who had come to Cairo for the convoy were expelled from the country after protesting for permission to go to Rafah outside the Cairo Foreign Ministry headquarters.

Over one hundred people were arrested in October, meanwhile, after Gaza solidarity protests were held in Cairo and Alexandria. "

lol remember that guy in here claiming egypt would invade gaza

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I am hooked on Red Heifer updates

https://twitter.com/KassyDillon/status/1775922204598845825?s=19

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

quote:

Also to be precise: the red heifer isn't technically a sacrifice. It is slaughtered and burned on the Mt. of Olives but not on an altar. The ashes are used to make a mixture that is used in the purification process for entering the inner courtyard of the Temple Mount. Practical uses today would allow police officers to purify themselves before they enter that area for security reasons instead of being forced to enter that area to enforce security without purification first. While that is allowed by the letter of Jewish law, all agree that it would be better to purify themselves before entry.

it's not a sacrifice it's the material component to a magical ointment that would protect ziocops from the mohamadean aura debuff in in that pvp zone

cummunism420
Apr 21, 2022

my BFA partner and I made this for a march in occupied Hawaii. 🤙

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Owlbear Camus posted:

it's not a sacrifice it's the material component to a magical ointment that would protect ziocops from the mohamadean aura debuff in in that pvp zone

uhh, isn't burning the mechanism by which god takes possession of the offering? the ritual destruction is what turns the mundane into the divine

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/HardinLang1/status/1776265708248133948

Biden is going to regret getting stern and perturbed at Netanyahu.
is this for real? finally some good loving news

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
solidarity & liberation for all of those big red heifs

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

the official death toll has been ~30,000 for like 3 months. there's no way

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

the official death toll has been ~30,000 for like 3 months. there's no way

There’s no actual system left Israel completely destroyed the healthcare system Al shifa was the healthcare statistics center

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

*ritually kills a large animal of a very specific color, burns it ceremonially, rubs the ashes on my body*

but you see it wasn't a sacrifice

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

"President Biden called an airstrike that killed aid workers" -NYT

It says it right there

The Sean has issued a correction as of 19:31 on Apr 5, 2024

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'll believe it when I see it and then I still won't believe it

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

The Sean posted:

"President Biden called an airstrike that killed aid workers" -NYT

This would be the most honest headline the NYT has ever published.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

biden thought the airstrike was unacceptable because it didn't kill enough people

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

what page is the story behind the thread title on

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
check the al-saqr ban on leper's colony

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

what page is the story behind the thread title on

2957, start with the post by Al-Saqr

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Al! posted:

whats he afraid of, the palestinian secret service????? lol

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

goon level pedantics, what’s her account?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

no, 33k Palestinians have been -confirmed- dead for months. then Israel blew up the hospitals counting the dead which is why the number hasn't been updated despite being much larger now

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

holefoods posted:

goon level pedantics, what’s her account?

Avshalom ofc :twisted:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Owlbear Camus posted:

ufo thread quality lore, but Very Serious people starting ww3 over it

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

I want the cats to be okay but also I really just hope that they aren't feeding the cats food fit for people.

No but they are feeding people cat food

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Prego posting, but seeing our current foreign affairs minister do the "Israel must defend herself" poo poo a day after all of this while the previous one just kept a silent pro pal tone tells me that he's too media poisoned to realize the writing is on the wall. I get pro Isr stance, but... Suddenly after the UK and us signaled wanting to do something else? Thats incredibly short sighted.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

America thinks Iran is about to level an israeli diplomatic building with drones and cruise missiles.

==================================

‎US intelligence: Iran is preparing to respond to the targeting of its consulate in Damascus‎

‎CBS reported on U.S. intelligence:‎

‎Israel and America are convinced that Iran is preparing to respond to the bombing of its consulate in Damascus.‎
‎Iran is planning a retaliatory attack involving Shahed drones and cruise missiles.‎
‎The timing and purpose of Iran's response are not yet known.‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%B9%D8%B2%D9%84

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Kunster posted:

Prego posting, but seeing our current foreign affairs minister do the "Israel must defend herself" poo poo a day after all of this while the previous one just kept a silent pro pal tone tells me that he's too media poisoned to realize the writing is on the wall. I get pro Isr stance, but... Suddenly after the UK and us signaled wanting to do something else? Thats incredibly short sighted.

Lmao I was trying to figure out why this was pregnant posting