Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Anyone whom has made a game since like… Deus Ex could take a few pages out of Capcom’s book about forcing and rewarding a player for adaptation. People who whine about limited ferry stones and relatively brutal saves and night time and whatever have lost their gaming souls.

absolutely this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Huge failing (extra fail due to avatar and reputation).

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 34 minutes!

Wormskull posted:

also final fantasy dawn of souls, please update

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even BOTW doesn’t get the possibility that a player has found themselves stranded in the dark woods in the dead of night as right as Dogma. Bros, this poo poo is good. Come hit it.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

DQXI, Brandish 2, Ys Seven

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

nooooooo

Wormskull posted:

yessssss

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Evil Eagle posted:

Sweet Home

The Famicom one or has there been a new one by that name?

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

astlibra, just got through the irritating section where you have to fight through an area without karon. and maybe sweet home

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Probably the best game I’ve played since uh. Super Mario Maker at least. Whoever at Capcom still loves the 90s whilst maintaining a progressive vision for gaming… thank you bro…

the game is simply baste. i have just got to battahl. farewell, arisen.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Playing Content Warning wif me mates

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Heath posted:

The Famicom one or has there been a new one by that name?

The Famicom one.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

astlibra, just got through the irritating section where you have to fight through an area without karon.

Makes you really appreciate how helpful Karon is.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

[lying on floor completely desiccated] path of exile

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Even BOTW doesn’t get the possibility that a player has found themselves stranded in the dark woods in the dead of night as right as Dogma. Bros, this poo poo is good. Come hit it.

this. i went thru a massive cave system early on and came out the other side in a higher level area id never been to as night was falling and i was in full fear/panic sprinting thru the woods stumbling into enemies trying to get away. ended up having to sneak around and hide from a griffon for like 10 minutes trying to get back to a palce i knew. godlike

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

When does poe2 come out? I'm extremely disappointed that blizzard isn't doing anything with the d2 ladder

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Makes you really appreciate how helpful Karon is.

troof

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 34 minutes!

Kazvall posted:

yessssss

shut up pussy

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

John Romero posted:

shut up pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCn4JDFMjcA

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Anyone whom has made a game since like… Deus Ex could take a few pages out of Capcom’s book about forcing and rewarding a player for adaptation. People who whine about limited ferry stones and relatively brutal saves and night time and whatever have lost their gaming souls.

Truth. Looking forward to playing more as soon as I'm off work.

Might try to get into Sweet Home and/or Ultima 7 later this weekend.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last night one of my pawns ran up after someone casted a giant tornado and killed a lizard by throwing a ice block at its head from point blank.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

[timidly] Sweet Home

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

[timidly] Sweet Home

*laughs so loud that the mic clips but my spit still sprays on your face* Stay cringe.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Kazvall posted:

When does poe2 come out? I'm extremely disappointed that blizzard isn't doing anything with the d2 ladder

dont know or care it looks like complete and utter aids + arpgs need like 3 years of content to be good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm a POE2 main and always have been. Awww is widdle baby addicted to his sphere grid? Grow up. And when you have you can meet me Wraelclast.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm a POE2 main and always have been. Awww is widdle baby addicted to his sphere grid? Grow up. And when you have you can meet me Wraelclast.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

oh poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

donkey kong '94