Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

What is this with the "genocidal nature" of 10/7? Hamas captured hostages to use to negotiate for the release of Palestinian prisoners. What genocidal attack takes prisoners for the purpose of trading them back?

The special police battalions grabbed a Jewish guy off a mule cart as he transporting ammunition badly needed by soldiers on the front, greatly pissing off the local governors for this and the many other shortfalls caused by their rampages. That is an attack of a genocidal nature.

Israel isn't just at war with Gaza. They are at war with Jewish history. They want to replace it with a Zionist revision.

genocide is when a people we don't like do something to another people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

samogonka posted:

These are leftists who, out of criticism of Germany's past, have become Zionists. They see themselves as radical anti-fascists and glorify the USA as conquerors of Nazi Germany and the guarantor of Israel.

Imagine being "leftist" and thinking of yourself as anti-fascist and then choosing to venerate the US rather than the Soviet Union as the conquerors of Nazi Germany. Either incredible brainworms or completely an op.

crepeface posted:

genocide is when a people we don't like do something to another people

I suffer at least three genocides in traffic daily.

Orange Devil has issued a correction as of 15:02 on Apr 6, 2024

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

lol are they finally looking at polls/uncommitted votes or what

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

What is this with the "genocidal nature" of 10/7? Hamas captured hostages to use to negotiate for the release of Palestinian prisoners. What genocidal attack takes prisoners for the purpose of trading them back?

They always include the Israeli soldiers killed in the death toll for 10/7, while implying that everyone killed was a civilian. They want to portray it as indiscriminate slaughter instead of what it was, Hamas killing military personnel and taking hostages.

And that's not even going into how many Israelis were killed by the IDF, either on purpose to prevent hostages or because they were just shooting at anything that moved.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

or they're just aware of the ingrained racism of their voter base and have concluded that now that a couple of white people have died, there could actually be consequences for them

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

lol they're so mad, and so loving entitled goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0GJhsmMx8o

Around the 20 minute mark it kicks into high gear, but steel your souls before watching it, seriously.

How is not an admission of defeat if that after six months of assault Israel claims that Hamas somehow controls all the aid that arrives in Israel?

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Rip Testes posted:

How is not an admission of defeat if that after six months of assault Israel claims that Hamas somehow controls all the aid that arrives in Israel?

:umberto:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

The special police battalions grabbed a Jewish guy off a mule cart as he transporting ammunition badly needed by soldiers on the front, greatly pissing off the local governors for this and the many other shortfalls caused by their rampages. That is an attack of a genocidal nature.

Israel isn't just at war with Gaza. They are at war with Jewish history. They want to replace it with a Zionist revision.

Everything is genocide except genocide.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

genericnick posted:

Everything is genocide except genocide.

concerning to hear

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Rip Testes posted:

The struggle against Palestinians being alive can never end otherwise the contradictions within Israel society will just tear the place apart.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

smilin? im in muslim heaven, me and the 72 muscle mommies are hootin and hollerin on a miles-long warhammer gaming table.

al saqr being carried to heaven's chili's papoose style by joanie laurer

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Dreylad posted:

The struggle against Palestinians being alive can never end otherwise the contradictions within Israel society will just tear the place apart.

:thus:
:eco:
:fasc:
goddamn it you know the one

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Americans at least have the sense of mind to cover up our crimes instead of trying to gaslight the world by doing poo poo on video and then denying it. just look at all the rapes at abu ghraib that were never disclosed. And this was the standard of hegemonic power we were supposed to be afraid of losing in the face of a rising China.

Brave TikTok stars share their experiences working in the world's most dangerous terrorist prison! Learn how these girlboss colonels kick rear end and take houses!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

IDF have a division dedicated to spermjacking dead Israelis, allegedly with electrostim (cattleprod up the rear end)

Israel is so out of touch that they made an animated short about it. It did not go over.

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1724392576516600204

9 million views on the jizzraeli sperm team sex operation, 2k likes

lol I still can't believe a Corporate Memphis style ad was made for this weird poo poo.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

ram dass in hell posted:

:thus:
:eco:
:fasc:
goddamn it you know the one

:umberto:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

👆👆👆👆👆

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Clip-On Fedora posted:

lol I still can't believe a Corporate Memphis style ad was made for this weird poo poo.

it really was a bellwether for how catastrophically desynched the hasbara machine had become from reality

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
hamas is kicking rear end

r======

Al-Qassam: We killed 5 Israeli soldiers and destroyed tanks and personnel carriers

“We killed 5 Zionist soldiers from a distance of zero, wounded others, and destroyed a soldier carrier in the area of Al-Amal neighborhood, west of Khan Younis,” the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), said.

In another statement, Al-Qassam said that its fighters targeted an Israeli tank with the “Al-Yassin 105” shell, and a foorce with a canist, and confirmed that they killed and wounded them in Khan Younis.

Earlier today, the Qassam Brigades announced that they had killed 6 Israeli soldiers and injured others in the Al-Zinnah area east of Khan Younis, targeting 3 Mirkava tanks.

Al-Qassam also targeted an Israeli rescue force with 3 anti-personnel bombers that advanced to the place and reached a pre-prepared minefield.

Al-Qassam pointed out that the confrontations are still ongoing in the Al-Zina area east of the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31585;&%231590;

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/john_boy_smith/status/1776508320913744001

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Rip Testes posted:

when your military's rules of engagement are basically "kill everything that moves" you don't develop a lot of relationships required to do basic things like distribute goods because the people who would work with you get killed instead of working with you

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

It never seizes to amaze me how neonazis support Israel in the worst possible things. It's like their ideology is to always be wrong about every single thing, and not even accidentally land on a correct stance even once.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Neurolimal posted:

IDF have a division dedicated to spermjacking dead Israelis, allegedly with electrostim (cattleprod up the rear end)

Israel is so out of touch that they made an animated short about it. It did not go over.

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1724392576516600204

9 million views on the jizzraeli sperm team sex operation, 2k likes
Holy poo poo, I heard about this but had not seen the video they made for it before, lmao. It was a mistake for humanity to learn about genetics, we've hosed it up.

Al-Saqr posted:

hamas is kicking rear end

r======

Al-Qassam: We killed 5 Israeli soldiers and destroyed tanks and personnel carriers

“We killed 5 Zionist soldiers from a distance of zero, wounded others, and destroyed a soldier carrier in the area of Al-Amal neighborhood, west of Khan Younis,” the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), said.

In another statement, Al-Qassam said that its fighters targeted an Israeli tank with the “Al-Yassin 105” shell, and a foorce with a canist, and confirmed that they killed and wounded them in Khan Younis.

Earlier today, the Qassam Brigades announced that they had killed 6 Israeli soldiers and injured others in the Al-Zinnah area east of Khan Younis, targeting 3 Mirkava tanks.

Al-Qassam also targeted an Israeli rescue force with 3 anti-personnel bombers that advanced to the place and reached a pre-prepared minefield.

Al-Qassam pointed out that the confrontations are still ongoing in the Al-Zina area east of the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip.

Awesome, may they do the same to all the invaders.

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

hey mom its 420 posted:

or they're just aware of the ingrained racism of their voter base and have concluded that now that a couple of white people have died, there could actually be consequences for them

Yeah there's this lib programming server I'm on with a politics channel to whine about Trump and consoom the latest News ™️.

Their statements regarding Israel/Palestine:

Before October: almost nothing
October: oh no so sad we must donate to the IDF and protect the Jews and my family and friends. How can we help? This is awful.
November:
December:
January:
February:
March:
April: OH NO ISRAEL KILLED SOME (white) AID WORKERS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! I CANT BELIEVE IT. MAYBE BIDEN MUST DO SOMETHING?! Hopefully when Netanyahu is out things will be better.

There's clearly been a change amongst what Dem voters allow themselves to say about Israel, at least amongst the tech workers in blue cities I observe.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Orbs posted:

Holy poo poo, I heard about this but had not seen the video they made for it before, lmao.

I too had never seen that animation before. Holy poo poo. Up until now, I wasn't even sure if the dead men's sperm harvesters was a real thing or some kind of inside joke. The Israeli rabbit hole just gets more insane the more you fall down it....

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Votskomit posted:

Yeah there's this lib programming server I'm on with a politics channel to whine about Trump and consoom the latest News ™️.

Their statements regarding Israel/Palestine:

Before October: almost nothing
October: oh no so sad we must donate to the IDF and protect the Jews and my family and friends. How can we help? This is awful.
November:
December:
January:
February:
March:
April: OH NO ISRAEL KILLED SOME (white) AID WORKERS CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! I CANT BELIEVE IT. MAYBE BIDEN MUST DO SOMETHING?! Hopefully when Netanyahu is out things will be better.

There's clearly been a change amongst what Dem voters allow themselves to say about Israel, at least amongst the tech workers in blue cities I observe.

gently caress america
dttze

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

imagine if guy fiery had died instead of those guys, israel would be getting the russia treatment by now

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

hey mom its 420 posted:

imagine if guy fiery had died instead of those guys, israel would be getting the russia treatment by now

I didn't know that was an option

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

samogonka posted:

There is a segment of the left in Germany called "Antideutsch" (= anti german), they are rabidly pro Isreal and pro US. The Japanese have hentai, we have this:

This has to have been a GLADIO project.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Alchemist posted:

It never seizes to amaze me how neonazis support Israel in the worst possible things. It's like their ideology is to always be wrong about every single thing, and not even accidentally land on a correct stance even once.

The funniest thing about Nazi sympathies for Israel is that they think Israel is the viable ethno-state model. All they need is the unconditional support of the most powerful country in the world and they're set.

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1776605463905210800

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Spergin Morlock posted:

the part where a drop of white liquid falls on a flower petal has me cracking up

Someone knew what they were doing

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

hey mom its 420 posted:

I mean, that’s almost what happened

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Need some dead sperm for my cum flower

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Cum libel

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

lmao

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Crazypoops posted:

Need some dead sperm for my cum flower

It’s in the semen hourglass

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Clip-On Fedora posted:

It’s in the semen hourglass

I assumed they were doing the stylized female silhouette thing.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
hamas announces theyve killed 14 IDF today

======

Al-Qassam: We killed 14 Israeli soldiers in Khan Younis

“We killed 9 Zionist soldiers in the Al-Zina area east of the city of Khan Younis, and 5 others in the Al-Amal neighborhood, west of the city,” said the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas.”

"We targeted 4 Merkava tanks in Al-Zina, a soldier's tank in the Al-Amal neighborhood in Khan Younis, and we killed and wounded their members," Al-Qassam added.

The Qassam Brigades had reported that their fighters re-targeted idf rescue forces and soldiers who fled the site of Operation Al-Zina and fortified in one of the surrounding houses.

For his part, Al-Jazeera correspondent reported that 3 Israeli army helicopters landed to transport wounded occupation soldiers east of Khan Younis.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Honky Mao posted:

Absolutely insane for a German to call the Palestinians "descendants of Jew gassers". What's wrong with Europeans

They can call themselves left wing all they want, they are liberals to the core.