Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Catastrophe posted:

You know, thousands of years in the past when people were in tune with nature and everyone had AR-15s just like America Jesus taught.

How do you think we fought the dinosaurs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:lol: this dickhead lives in Southern California. There is literally nothing self-sufficient about SoCal*

*exceptions made for Slab City

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Monica Bellucci posted:

How do you think we fought the dinosaurs?

Heck yeah.

This is factually how dinosaurs operated.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This isn't the debate religion mega thread

You expect us to take that on faith?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm eating 1's of burgers right now. Amazing. Can't imagine being a vegan or vegetarian.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/meiselasb/status/1776659968336581069

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
When is Trump going to pick a running mate anyway. Shouldn't he have done that by now that he has the nomination?

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Being right wing is amazing. No brains. Scared of computers. Shoot things that scare me. Scared of other people. Scared into joining a 2,000 year-old cult. Can’t imagine, too scared

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hollismason posted:

When is Trump going to pick a running mate anyway. Shouldn't he have done that by now that he has the nomination?

His running mate is going to be An American Flag On a Pole

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Hollismason posted:

He'll probably wait until there's a news cycle he wants to disrupt

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"Physical culture"? What the hell is that? Is that like when they get busted masturbating in public? Or is that just a reference to fitness? Because I'm pretty sure America's Fattest President in over 100 Years™ is their guy.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hollismason posted:

Usually they don’t announce a running mate until right before the convention, probably June at the earliest.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He's saving it for his conviction in the NY hush money case as another "you can't jail me, I was about to announce my VP pick and this is election interference" play and use it as grounds to appeal his case

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

tek79 posted:

"Physical culture"? What the hell is that? Is that like when they get busted masturbating in public? Or is that just a reference to fitness? Because I'm pretty sure America's Fattest President in over 100 Years™ is their guy.

Trump has been packing on mass for his entire life, that's physical culture in a nutshell

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
they aren't self-reliant at all. they rely on other people constantly to hate, to blame, to grift, to sexually assault, for ratings, and to DO SOMETHING!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

tek79 posted:

I assume it's videos, pictures, and paintings of manly, sweaty, muscle-men wrestling and touching each other

zone
Dec 6, 2016

If you really want the full experience, go somewhere innawoods, throw away all your modern conveniences, including those guns you idiots keep crying about, and stay there dumbass
Who am I kidding, this loser would try phoning in for Mickey D's or a pizza within the first 15 minutes

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

zone posted:

If you really want the full experience, go somewhere innawoods, throw away all your modern conveniences, including those guns you idiots keep crying about, and stay there dumbass
Who am I kidding, this loser would try phoning in for Mickey D's or a pizza within the first 15 minutes

i've tried to tell the conservatives in my life that there is nothing stopping them from buying a cabin, loading it up with guns and bibles, hunting and homeschooling their kids.

they just look at me with their mouth open for a few seconds and go back on their smartphone 5G internet and start frantically searching for more lies to read, libtards to trigger, new merch to buy or survival slop buckets for their suburbian garage. then they take pictures of it all.

they're almost all just signalling this bullshit to each other to look cool and seek each others approval, so you can't even respect them for being genuine about it.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Hollismason posted:

Traditionally you don't pick running mates until just before the convention, as you want to build it up to suspense and then have them debut there

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Heck yeah.

This is factually how dinosaurs operated.

I had that fuckin trex as a kid. Those toys were great.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Did they send him to prison yet

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

:lol: this dickhead lives in Southern California. There is literally nothing self-sufficient about SoCal*

*exceptions made for Slab City

Don't most people in Slab City live off of social security?

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.

Mistle posted:

They knew about the next total solar eclipse since the last one, in... 1974? Way back then. If anything, God made Biden president to coincide with the celestial event, meaning 🅱️resident 🅱️iden is chosen by 🅱️od :lol:

I am just checking to make sure I didn’t hallucinate the total solar eclipse I witnessed in Oregon back in August, 2017…maybe I just had dark sunnies on.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

LMAO he's so full of poo poo they probably raised 12 dollars.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Apr 6, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Fetterman nooooo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is guy who tried to organize trucker boycott recently

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

There’s a 100% chance they’re just going to scream on social media how they raised eleventy million dollars and not provide any evidence and everyone is going to just accept it and anyone not dumb enough to blindly believe it who raises questions is just going to be met with “well where’s YOUR proof that Biden raised that money at Radio City :trumpsmug:

right?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

I'm just one of 100 million, who's with me???

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
There's probably some caveat on tonights fund raising where in small print it says 90% of donations go to Trumps PAC paying his legal funds and then 10% goes to his campaign or some poo poo.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

zone posted:

i mean "survivalist" bros playing make-believe in the woods is a whole fuckin category of its own on youtube & social media, lol

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Trumps VP will ideally be some lickspittle “businessman” who’s willing to serve as his personal piggy bank, like that crazy lady RFK Jr. found.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

I love how it's things like this, implying his numbers (be they ratings or money) are not as good, that genuinely get under his skin. Making him immediately huff up his chest like a toddler going "nu-uh!!!"

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

HopperUK posted:

I've been Catholic all my life and Bible literalists baffle me. There's so much crazy poo poo in there that they are just flat out ignoring. The valley of dry bones is great.

Enough about Ben Shapiro's honeymoon.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

notwithoutmyanus posted:

I had that fuckin trex as a kid. Those toys were great.

same, back before dinosaurs became woke

this is what they took from us

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

wuffles posted:

same, back before dinosaurs became woke

this is what they took from us

RETVRN

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"Who's with me?"

No idea who this guy is but I can at least answer some of who isn't with him. His 3 ex-wives, the 5 kids he's had between all 3 of them because they won't talk to him anymore, and his dog because the last wife got it along with the house he isn't in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

love the family pictures on the shelf above the spaghetti o's