Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Strong Sauce posted:

this isn't dumb as much as it baffling.

if you work in there, so you want photos of your family.. okay but why is it on the bottom shelf and why are spaghetti-o's in your office?

its just a regular garage, okay then why are there family photos in the garage... so you can admire it when you're looking for the winter tire chains?

it's just all confusing.

he's living in the garage hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
:siren: :911: :siren: :911: :siren: On page 1776 I want to see everyone's most patriotic Trump pic!!! :siren: :911: :siren: :911: :siren:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

weg posted:

:siren: :911: :siren: :911: :siren: On page 1776 I want to see everyone's most patriotic Trump pic!!! :siren: :911: :siren: :911: :siren:

:waycool:

:one:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

weg posted:

pic, as in singular?!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

weg posted:

Fail.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Stunt-Puffin posted:

Does anyone remember that OLD drawn image of Trump, lounging on his back naked and fully jacked, with, I think, one muscular arm back behind his head and the other hand gripping a tower between his legs that was drawn as an artistic replacement for his mushroom?

I remember first seeing it around these parts probably back around 06, 07, or 08. The artist said it was meant to be making fun of him, and that he drew him muscled because that was how he thought Trump wanted the world to see him.

I mention it because that image would have been like the original patient zero of insane muscle Trump bullshit -- a rare pepe if ever there was one. I know I used to have it on an old hard drive that died. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

No, but I remember the one with Trump walking around in gray sweats and you can see the outline of his cock through his pants and Pelosi or someone getting turned on by it.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Do any American limericks start off like "In 1776 something and something their dicks"?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

legit loving horrifying

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

thank you

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Do any American limericks start off like "In 1776 something and something their dicks"?

There once was a bunch of hicks
Who lamented their broken dicks
They spend all their time
Whining online
Screaming "1776!"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

:lol:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

I don't remember that titan

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

kazil posted:

he's living in the garage hth

oh poo poo good one

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Someone post a lot to get to page 1776 so I can post the other Trump one tyia

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Whining online
Screaming "1776!"

lol that's great did you just come up with it?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
page 1776 will be 40 posts of goatse

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

lol that's great did you just come up with it?

I like a lyrical challenge.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

ytump sucks and will lose again in november

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

And then he'll die rage Truthing on the shitter, right?

Promise?

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Spindle posted:

They're using a distribution waterfall:
#1: Trump for President (Primary)
#2: Trump for President (General)
#3: Save America
#4: RNC

And then the state parties, which are not in any order that makes sense (Alaska and Mississippi are first, Arizona and Michigan are last).
https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1776318177783185797

lol DC 8th in line, Guam 10th

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Someone post a lot to get to page 1776 so I can post the other Trump one tyia

Gondor answers the call!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Spindle posted:

They're using a distribution waterfall:
#1: Trump for President (Primary)
#2: Trump for President (General)
#3: Save America
#4: RNC

And then the state parties, which are not in any order that makes sense (Alaska and Mississippi are first, Arizona and Michigan are last).
https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1776318177783185797

Republicans finally on the receiving end of trickle-down economics.

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Wondering what October surprise is gonna be this time around

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Trump dead yet?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

tokyo reject posted:

return of Sailor. Remember him?

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I read about half of it, then started skimming the first line of each paragraph, then gave up. Yup, authoritarian fascists are people, too. And while liberals and centrists will contort themselves a thousand different ways to find common ground with them, the authoritarian fascists would gleefully cheer on while “those people,” were publicly tortured to death, if not outright participate themselves.

It’s important to recognize that bad people do not come in brightly painted colors like a poisonous frog, but at least Trump has them gleefully identifying themselves with red MAGA hats and Trump flags and tacky poo poo like that.

It is true. Liberals will almost always side with the fascists if it came down to siding with the fascists or giving up an extremely small amount of their comfort.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Whining online
Screaming "1776!"

:five:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

So that's some adjustments to the popular vote and some negative effects to the downticket?
It's not like Ohio would be the critical swing state. In 2020 Trump got that place by a larger margin than Texas.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Ohio isn't going to take Biden off the ballot. It's just posturing bullshit

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

I’m sorry but everyone needs to see this video. It’s hilarious. I’ve never seen anyone try so hard to show off their flexing, it looks so uncomfortable and unnatural. Is this that physical culture I’ve heard so much about?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Fabulousity posted:

And then he'll die rage Truthing on the shitter, right?

Promise?

this will happen but we dont know when

tokyo reject posted:

biden will come out on stage with his human mask on upside-down

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

-related

Kevin Greeson would call
"Trump is the REAL president, y'all"
To make the correction
Joined an insurrection
And died when he tazed his own balls

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

HKR posted:

When she was alive, my mom ran a family business that sent nurses to homes for long term care patients. They were mostly there to assist patients who needed some minor help getting around the house, taking their meds etc when their kids were at work. When I was a kid she sat me down and started explaining to me that hospice is a secret government agency who's job it is to kill the elderly and the infirm to save the government money on long term care. Her evidence was "stories" from the nurses she sent around telling her things like "So and so was healthy and happy before hospice, and then they died a week after" and AM religious talk radio. She said this was because hospice nurses would load the patients up on high doses of medication and xanax to speed up their death.

My mom and her sister, who also ran the business, spent years talking about this loudly in front of everyone they could, loudly demanding that they never be put on hospice.

Mom retired and got cancer, and during the entire process demanded we never put her on hospice care. When it finally became clear she wasn't going to make it, I flew back home to help care for her. She stubbornly refused any and all physical help despite taking nasty falls when she went out to sneak a cigarette. At some point I yelled at her that she had two choices; die alone in a hospital (height of covid), or we get hospice in and she can die at home with her family. She relented and we got her into hospice care which took great care of her.

Her sister flipped out at me and demanded being there when the nurses or myself were prepping her medication to make sure we weren't sneaking stuff in. Mom died peacefully in her sleep and I spent the rest of my time during the funeral getting dirty looks from her sister.

First of all. It sounds like your mother passed peacefully surrounded by family likely mostly because of your compassion for her.

I just have a question. What would you be sneaking in? cocaine? Rohypnol?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Steadiman posted:

I’m sorry but everyone needs to see this video. It’s hilarious. I’ve never seen anyone try so hard to show off their flexing, it looks so uncomfortable and unnatural. Is this that physical culture I’ve heard so much about?

this guy?

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

Pretty sure this guy lives in the garage because his 3rd wife got the house.

truck got repo'd

other truck is in the shop

wife got the third truck

life's hard for a patriot

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

break up ohio, and have its votes go to other states.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
:lol:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

gently caress it, Wrestlemania is starting, here's your other Trump, I've got pizza and bear and wrasslin' to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

gently caress it, Wrestlemania is starting, here's your other Trump, I've got pizza and bear and wrasslin' to watch.