Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Enough of that

E: :lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

tokyo reject posted:

Wondering what October surprise is gonna be this time around

OPEC / Russia cutting production so gas prices skyrocket

e: page tax:

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

the Ohio GOP just makes poo poo up on the fly now that they lose all the time

there's fringes here still trying to make up rules about how Couy Griffin actually wasn't legally disqualified from office, thankfully they don't have the power that the Ohio GOP has to say "actually we're just not legalizing weed or recognizing the vote on abortion"

i hope those dipshit fringes enjoy being 40th in line for any campaign donations lmao

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Asterite34 posted:

At least he's being honest when he puts "guns" on the same tier of priorities as religion and nature

Wait, so Obamna was right when he said people cling to "God and guns"? :lol:

zone posted:

If you really want the full experience, go somewhere innawoods, throw away all your modern conveniences, including those guns you idiots keep crying about, and stay there dumbass
Who am I kidding, this loser would try phoning in for Mickey D's or a pizza within the first 15 minutes

Isn't Cernovich the original "Sir this is a Wendy's" guy?

Juando290 posted:

I am just checking to make sure I didn’t hallucinate the total solar eclipse I witnessed in Oregon back in August, 2017…maybe I just had dark sunnies on.

https://science.nasa.gov/solar-system/skywatching/how-is-the-2024-total-solar-eclipse-different-than-the-2017-eclipse/

:lol: Let me know how total the eclipse on the 8th is, from Oregon.

weg posted:

:siren: :911: :siren: :911: :siren: On page 1776 I want to see everyone's most patriotic Trump pic!!! :siren: :911: :siren: :911: :siren:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dervival posted:

i hope those dipshit fringes enjoy being 40th in line for any campaign donations lmao

lmao yeah exactly, weird MAGA poo poo never had much of a place to get a foothold here anyway regardless of the cowboy culture poo poo out east, Pete Domenici has a legacy that is specifically not culture war bullshit and so does Heather Wilson, the last two big Republicans. NM is pretty hostile to that poo poo because of ingrained culture from the initial invasion of the land that just "trickled down", and our neighbors.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 7, 2024

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/SophiaCai99/sta...%5Es1_&ref_url=
seems like the loyalty oath didnt work.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

rehiring people you threatened to gently caress over works great, ask me i was in the contract pharma industry

Ithle01
May 28, 2013

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

There once was a bunch of hicks
Who lamented their broken dicks
They spend all their time
Whining online
Screaming "1776!"

Quoting this so I can find it later.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

to where, loving pennsylvania, kentucky and indiana?

California.

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich
The RNC not paying people for four weeks probably helped their debt for March, tactical genius

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Spindle posted:

The RNC not paying people for four weeks probably helped their debt for March, tactical genius

I know we make jokes about Trump playing 5D chess but....

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

gently caress it, Wrestlemania is starting, here's your other Trump, I've got pizza and bear and wrasslin' to watch.

Too good to be lost. Amazing.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1776715925728678275

:lol: :drat:

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Unrolled thread

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1776715925728678275.html

quote:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

it's just another scam lol, trump is scamming these rich idiots now. LOL

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

That man looks like a racist caricature but, like, I can't tell of what?

That Uso match was bad, I went back to browsing the forums

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's just another scam lol, trump is scamming these rich idiots now. LOL

now?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I imagine the people who think a 4.8 earthquake in New Jersey is a sign are just so dumb they think that no other earthquake has occurred in millennia because they either don't pay attention to the news or forget, but this one was all over the news all of the sudden, so it seems new to them.

It's not that they are so dumb that they "forget" that earthquakes happen all the time. It's that they are so myopic and racist that THIS earthquake happened to Americans!!! White, English speaking people felt it!!! Therefore it is so much more important that the other room-shaking earthquakes that happen all the time in filthy foreign places, with brown/yellow skinned people who talk all funny like, so it doesn't matter if their home collapses.

I mean gently caress there was the Ishikawa earthquake very recently. People died. People were left homeless. But they were foreign, so a white person in Jersey has his table rattle a little, that's a biblical sign for sure.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Is he just not running ads at all?

bartok
May 10, 2006

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1776742681542042038
Harold Hamm and he's an oil baron! He's the real world version of the Captain Planet villain Hoggish Greedly lol!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Weren't all the captain planet villains based on real life assholes?

E: Well maybe not Zarm and Duke Nukem.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Grey Cat posted:

Ads cost money that could be funding his legal bills

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bartok posted:

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1776742681542042038
Harold Hamm and he's an oil baron! He's the real world version of the Captain Planet villain Hoggish Greedly lol!

One of the bad Boss Munchkins

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

I'm sure there will be time for buying ads later

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Looks like desperation by Joe Biden

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

wuffles posted:

Looks like desperation by Joe Biden
Biden growing increasingly isolated

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

That man looks like a racist caricature but, like, I can't tell of what?

That Uso match was bad, I went back to browsing the forums

kinda got that innsmouth look

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Breaking news: Ex CNN anchor Don Lemon marries man, is gay.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

I'm sure there will be time for buying ads later

Biden buying up ad space in October leaves less ad space for TRUMP! and makes those ads more expensive. :sad:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Trump campaign is claiming they raised 50.5 Million dollars at the fundraiser tonight.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Trump is going to outsmart Biden, you see. Biden is going to blow all his campaign cash in October, while trump will still have tons of cash in late November and December!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Trump campaign is claiming they raised 50.5 Million dollars at the fundraiser tonight.

Remind me again, does this guy usually inflate numbers? Perhaps illegally?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

So 50M from Donny Drump a very real amount from a very real donor that will totally be used for campaigning and then .5M from actual donors.

The 50M will never be donated but they want the fake "Biggest Night Ever!" headline to outdo Biden. It's hilarious the amount they decided to go with is exactly double. Childlike.

Trying to cover Trumps loser stink with fake donation perfume isn't going to change any actual hearts or minds.

:lol:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Sedgr posted:

So 50M from Donny Drump a very real amount from a very real donor that will totally be used for campaigning and then .5M from actual donors.

The 50M will never be donated but they want the fake "Biggest Night Ever!" headline to outdo Biden. It's hilarious the amount they decided to go with is exactly double. Childlike.

Trying to cover Trumps loser stink with fake donation perfume isn't going to change any actual hearts or minds.

:lol:

Well now that they've released their trickle down strategy....yeah that money is all going in Trump's pockets.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

He'll just post a few all caps truths, same thing

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

He'll just post a few all caps truths, same thing

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The TRUMP brand is so strong he doesn't need ads

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Donald Trump would never lie about money .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's not that they are so dumb that they "forget" that earthquakes happen all the time. It's that they are so myopic and racist that THIS earthquake happened to Americans!!! White, English speaking people felt it!!! Therefore it is so much more important that the other room-shaking earthquakes that happen all the time in filthy foreign places, with brown/yellow skinned people who talk all funny like, so it doesn't matter if their home collapses.

I mean gently caress there was the Ishikawa earthquake very recently. People died. People were left homeless. But they were foreign, so a white person in Jersey has his table rattle a little, that's a biblical sign for sure.

They don’t care about anything until it happens to or directly affects them. They live in a delusion where bad things only happen to other people.