Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/misterabk/status/1776378428062589394

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

stark raving woke and mad :elon:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Zeriel posted:

The robo taxis will have someone remote driving them.

Mechanicus Turk

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Spergin Morlock posted:

saw you over in QCS kissing FDs rear end. trying to become a full mod? lol

Fluffdaddy posted:

Saying, with no irony, X should be killed or murdered

:ohdear: grok please protect X

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
'Eighth of August' is 14 characters

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Nenonen posted:

'Eighth of August' is 14 characters

not if you include spaces or if its in other languages. stop using woke math

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Parity warning posted:

:ohdear: grok please protect X

Sorry, I've spoken to the three fates, and they said grok is going the Oedipus route. Gonna end up killing x in a quarrel unaware X is actually it's father.

You know as it's an AI and doesn't actually know anything.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I dont know about numbers, but Elon Musk says people of color are going to kill the white race unless even the gay whites start making babies. Someone should look into that, because it sounds like he might be a bit of a racist.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Alchemist posted:

I dont know about numbers, but Elon Musk says people of color are going to kill the white race unless even the gay whites start making babies. Someone should look into that, because it sounds like he might be a bit of a racist.

But he says he's not, quite a few times now, as he keeps getting asked about it due to all the racists stuff he says and does, so it's impossible to know what the thruth is.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Hello fellow Cybertruck enthusiasts

I've been part of this amazing community for a while, soaking up the wisdom and camaraderie you all generously share. Your guidance has been a beacon through my journey of anticipation and patience for the Cybertruck, a symbol of innovation and personal aspiration for me.

I'm reaching out today for your insights on a dilemma that's weighing heavily on me. Six months ago, I couldn't imagine seeking advice 😞, but I've come to value this community's spirit of support and kindness. 😟

The 4years journey to the Cybertruck's launch has been my solace and motivation, mirroring my hopes for a brighter future amidst personal challenges. My reservation number is 11292xxxx, and recently, I've been presented with two options:

1. Opt for the AWD Foundation Series at $99,000 today, potentially receiving it by the end of 2024.

2. Wait for the regular AWD model at $80,000, ( my best guess the option will likely become available by fall of 2024), with delivery by the end of 2025, allowing me to save more money and use more money to personalize truck later.

Initially, I leaned towards the second option for its financial prudence and soundness. However, life threw me a curveball I hadn't anticipated. My marriage has been struggling, and despite my best efforts, it seems we're at an impasse. This turmoil threatens the financial stability required for buying the Cybertruck, a dream that's been a beacon of hope for me. There is a risk that either my wife initiates a divorce or that I may have to trigger the divorce myself if the situation gets totally out of control or my kids' wellbeing is impacted in a bad way.

Given these circumstances, I'm contemplating securing the Cybertruck sooner through the first option, despite the financial stretch it represents. This decision feels like a crucial step to preserve a piece of my future dreams amid the storm.

I'd love to hear your thoughts:
How would you navigate this choice?
If I commit to the AWD Foundation Series now, when must I finalize financing?
Is it possible to switch to the regular AWD later without losing my reservation spot, even if it means forfeiting the deposit?
Any advice on proceeding with my Cybertruck dream if a divorce is imminent?

Your wisdom and support mean the world to me during this crossroads. Thank you for lending an ear and sharing your insights.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i recommend paying an extra $20k now to support elon during this trying time

think of how good you'll feel when you Love the Car and it's sitting safely in a repair shop somewhere 🥰

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Give that money to Elon before your greedy bitch wife can get her hands on it

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Sitting in my bricked truck in my x's driveway. Occasionally my kids yell at me and throw food at the windshield from the second floor

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

all my hopes and dreams into an Elon Musk product

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Why didn't that person just ask Grok on X, the everything app

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/1776492663291920592?t=YBp1vpK6RxTxjkoBWzuDUA&s=19

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Hes right

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I can never watch Duece Bigelow Male Gigalo the same way again

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
The Animal Teams

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
https://twitter.com/LisaMShearin3/status/1763061807420219521?t=a1HQ8dz7uYdUASEHwUgYyw&s=19

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

How did you find that from Feb 28th

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

sharknado slashfic posted:

How did you find that from Feb 28th

by having fun on x, the everything app

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dante80 posted:

I've been part of this amazing community for a while, soaking up the wisdom and camaraderie you all generously share. Your guidance has been a beacon through my journey of anticipation and patience for the Cybertruck, a symbol of innovation and personal aspiration for me.

I'm reaching out today for your insights on a dilemma that's weighing heavily on me. Six months ago, I couldn't imagine seeking advice 😞, but I've come to value this community's spirit of support and kindness. 😟

The 4years journey to the Cybertruck's launch has been my solace and motivation, mirroring my hopes for a brighter future amidst personal challenges. My reservation number is 11292xxxx, and recently, I've been presented with two options:

1. Opt for the AWD Foundation Series at $99,000 today, potentially receiving it by the end of 2024.

2. Wait for the regular AWD model at $80,000, ( my best guess the option will likely become available by fall of 2024), with delivery by the end of 2025, allowing me to save more money and use more money to personalize truck later.

Initially, I leaned towards the second option for its financial prudence and soundness. However, life threw me a curveball I hadn't anticipated. My marriage has been struggling, and despite my best efforts, it seems we're at an impasse. This turmoil threatens the financial stability required for buying the Cybertruck, a dream that's been a beacon of hope for me. There is a risk that either my wife initiates a divorce or that I may have to trigger the divorce myself if the situation gets totally out of control or my kids' wellbeing is impacted in a bad way.

Given these circumstances, I'm contemplating securing the Cybertruck sooner through the first option, despite the financial stretch it represents. This decision feels like a crucial step to preserve a piece of my future dreams amid the storm.

Is it possible to switch to the regular AWD later without losing my reservation spot, even if it means forfeiting the deposit?

Your wisdom and support mean the world to me during this crossroads. Thank you for lending an ear and sharing your insights.

my advice is to not pull the trigger on a 6 figure purchase if you think you're about to get divorced and won't be able to afford it lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

I can never watch Duece Bigelow Male Gigalo the same way again

fart
dildo
big... big big titties!
poo poo
SHITWHORE

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

I don't know why I look at the replies to these things. Why do I do this to myself?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

my advice is to not pull the trigger on a 6 figure purchase if you think you're about to get divorced and won't be able to afford it lmao

Don't listen to them. Double down and get your wife one of the expensive model as well. It's the only thing that can save the marriage!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

[MUSK] Any advice on proceeding with my Cybertruck dream if a divorce is imminent?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Microsoft’s next billion dollar idea if the ai thing doesn’t work out

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

alternatively, buy both the truck and the tent attachment and live off the grid like a low-poly king

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Dante80 posted:

goddamn this owns

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
i'm glad that was posted publicly so it makes discovery easier

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Dante80 posted:

lmfao every god drat time

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

nobody can stop what is coming

ten years of cybert<k payments at 2k/mo

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

fart
dildo
big... big big titties!
poo poo
SHITWHORE

Now that's a huge bitch

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

So my friends keep telling me Elon's not ftw. Are there some good talking points to shut them down?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

grittyreboot posted:

So my friends keep telling me Elon's not ftw. Are there some good talking points to shut them down?

Introduce them to X, the everything app

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/lindayaX/status/1776660798162485346?t=KVEUyF8pkblD_Z_mY_Epyw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder if this is her authentic self