Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
eating 100 mcnuggets and online slots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

Big Final Fantasy day--7 Rebirth for most of the day with a few hours of 4 Pixel Remaster breaking it up. I'm just finishing the last bit of side content before heading to the Gold Saucer in 7R and recruited FuSoYa in 4. I'll probably just keep rolling with Rebirth until the end of the day, looking forward to seeing the Saucer.

The Holden Saucer owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rebirth + beers. Think I'm in the last zone, doing all the side stuff I can before hunkering down for 10 straight hours of Zack lore, god willing.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Got back on some Corn Lord now that my octopode is dead

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

In Training posted:

The Holden Saucer owns.

holden caufield sitting in the stands during loveless, monologuing about all the fuckin phonies in moogle costumes around him

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

The Holden Saucer owns.

I’m really excited to see what they did with it after how they did the Wall Market section of the first remake

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

I’m really excited to see what they did with it after how they did the Wall Market section of the first remake

It's loving nutty dude.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

settling in for some DQXI. Gallopolis.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

It's loving nutty dude.

Losing my poo poo completely at the intro cutscene alone. Why is Mister Satan here

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just finished the titan boss fight in ff16. these eikon fights are crazy lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Slice and Dice on the night shift

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Slayer of the Sands crit murked Erik the turn before beating him. RIP that 2k exp

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck posted:

Losing my poo poo completely at the intro cutscene alone. Why is Mister Satan here

It's so drat good

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

just finished the titan boss fight in ff16. these eikon fights are crazy lol

the eikon fights are the best part of the game. FF16 owns but it could have been a 12-episode anime

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Haven't been gaming much the last few weeks but finally got to Skellige. Probably going just hang out here for several weeks why not

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

end of act 1 dq11. divine. truly divine.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

New York Times crossword for multiple hours

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Poppers posted:

New York Times crossword for multiple hours

good boy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Approximately 30 minutes of FF7 Rebirth. I’m in Ch 9 which is probably only halfway through the game, it feels like.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
populous the beginning

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dragon’s Mothafucking Dogma Dos.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Dragon’s Mothafucking Dogma Dos.

How is it?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dragon’s Doge 1. It’s been epic so far

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Played about 6 minutes of Ultima 7 before getting ill and needing to sit on the toilet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last night a cyclops fell across a ravine I wanted to cross and I used him as a bridge and then blasted him in the face. My pawns were too scared to follow though lol.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Ultima 7 on the toilet.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i still need to finish my FFV run, i still need to unlock decks & stakes in Balatro. but i cannot stop playing BOTW

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Last night a cyclops fell across a ravine I wanted to cross and I used him as a bridge and then blasted him in the face. My pawns were too scared to follow though lol.

Pussies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mage combat is a little lame when you watch other pawns fight but levitating is way too sick. One of my pawns constantly uses springboard in the middle of battle while I’m trying to cast and spectate and levitating over the canopy is hype as gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Professional dogma livecaster.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Professional ligma livecaster. Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Poppers posted:

Professional ligma livecaster. Lol

Buhuhuuuh—*holds up a licensed Colt 1911 up to your belly* Run that by me again, dirtbag.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
more stardew

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Buhuhuuuh—*holds up a licensed Colt 1911 up to your belly* Run that by me again, dirtbag.

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

finished the story in astlibra and now there's a whole long postgame quest that feels like it's still the main story

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fantasy Seven Rebirth. Chapter 11 is sick so far, god this game kicks rear end. I'm gonna be bummed when it ends and we have 4 more years to see the ending.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Final Fantasies 7 Rebirth and 4 PR again. I’m in what I assume is the final dungeon of 4, looking forward to wrapping it up and starting 5 soon-ish. And now that I’ve got the rest of the Korel area unlocked in Rebirth I’ve just been running around doing the open-world stuff and side quests. Don’t even remember what I’m supposed to be doing in the main quest. Guess I’ll find out later.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Fantasy Seven Rebirth. Chapter 11 is sick so far, god this game kicks rear end. I'm gonna be bummed when it ends and we have 4 more years to see the ending.

The hell is "Fantasy Seven Rebirth. Chapter 11"?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ArfJason posted:

The hell is "Fantasy Seven Rebirth. Chapter 11"?

it's a spinoff of the final fantasy 7 compilation in which cait sith teaches you about filing for bankruptcy